Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:13 am

HEY! I pride myself on my pants.
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:55 am

I am wearing pants, but holes are forming along the thigh, as they are old.
(easyaccesslololollololololo)
So, they're like 3/4 a pair of pants. It's not bad yet, but it's the principal of it all.

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:24 pm

lurichan
Who actually has pants on at this point? It seems to be a guild of mostly pantless behavior.

We are all moving to kilts and skirts.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:09 pm

I thought about getting the Utilikilt before!
But, I've got me trusty pants on! I require pockets at all times since I usually have these items on me:
Duct tape wallet
Keys
Gerber pocket knife
box knife (for work)
screwdriver (for any reason)
hex bits
iPhone
headphones
at least 2 lighters since people never give them back
2 pens, 2 pencils, a sharpie
Usually $2.00 in assorted change

So...jeans have been long out of the question.

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:06 pm

I have cleverly avoided the need to carry things around by never going anywhere, or doing anything.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:46 pm

My pockets are like black holes.

No matter how large or small, all matter in the universe ends up in there. Absolutely everything, including python vertabrae.

Henneth Annun
Captain

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:55 pm

IY_and_MCR
I have cleverly avoided the need to carry things around by never going anywhere, or doing anything.
I only have one pocket, to carry my Veronicas
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:45 am

twilightrosegarden
IY_and_MCR

But you have to have at least one more pocket for Veronica's laptop.

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:46 pm

Macabre_Cogitation
twilightrosegarden
IY_and_MCR

You underestimate the size of my pockets
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:26 pm

twilightrosegarden
Macabre_Cogitation
twilightrosegarden
IY_and_MCR

You underestimate the size of my pockets

It's practically a pouch.

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:59 am

XWraith_LordX

No matter how large or small, all matter in the universe ends up in there. Absolutely everything, including python vertabrae.

You know I have that same problem, its a b***h when looking for something, I have a theory about that though.

Certain pockets are transdemensionally linked to the universe known as 'bag world', bag world is indeed a "pocket" universe where all items ever put into a bag of holding or in the case of the real world... a pocket, are held in a state of quasi-existence until removed with by a random chance. Theoretically bag world is smaller then the real world, but due to spacial distortion created by an incidental L-Space environment, its more dense then our world, meaning it would be possible, if one gained access to bag world, to travel to all other bag world portals and arrive at any desired location.

Yes I am aware I just probably made myself the biggest geek here by refferencing DnD, Nodwick, Knights of the Dinner Table and Discworld, whilst applying my own analogies and theories.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Rellik San
XWraith_LordX

You know I have that same problem, its a b***h when looking for something, I have a theory about that though.

Certain pockets are transdemensionally linked to the universe known as 'bag world', bag world is indeed a "pocket" universe where all items ever put into a bag of holding or in the case of the real world... a pocket, are held in a state of quasi-existence until removed with by a random chance. Theoretically bag world is smaller then the real world, but due to spacial distortion created by an incidental L-Space environment, its more dense then our world, meaning it would be possible, if one gained access to bag world, to travel to all other bag world portals and arrive at any desired location.

Yes I am aware I just probably made myself the biggest geek here by refferencing DnD, Nodwick, Knights of the Dinner Table and Discworld, whilst applying my own analogies and theories.
biggrin

Henneth Annun
Captain

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:24 pm

I am very annoyed at the moment.

I have not been able to apply proper concentration to Day of Defeat for nearly half and hour and those responsible will pay....

burning_eyes
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:49 pm

Sorry my nerdish leanings must have distracted you.

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Wasn't you.

Don't worry about it. I came on here after I had been forced to give up my attempted two hours of amusement.
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games