Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:57 pm

{{Be safe, Leko!!}}
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:57 pm

*eye twitch*
.... I can't believe she actually gave you an open invitation...

Ha! Score one for the clone! *does a victory dance*

*groans and rubs his forehead*
You realize if you weren't a grunny, there's no way she'd allow you in her room.

Lies! You're just jealous.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:03 pm

Amy couldn't stop the soft chuckle that escaped her mouth when she heard Tes and his grunny arguing. It was quite entertaining.

She waved to Leko as she left. "Bye Leko!"
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:10 pm

*lifts an eyebrow at Amy*
tch... and just what are -you- laughing at? stare

Well, you are sort of talking to "yourself".

You're one to talk.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:14 pm

*he twitches and starts having flashbacks to the after effects of eating a brownie meant for Velcore when he hears the word "brownies"* Σ(゜ロ゜) I found out there is a huge difference between brownies made for people and brownies intended for dragons and I've lost my taste for both. Let's just say I spent a lot of quality time up close and personal with porcelain than I ever wanted to in my lifetime...
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Tes' question and the look in his eyes made Amy laugh harder. "I think it's quite obvious, Tes. But I appreciate you giving me a reason to laugh."

She nodded down to the grunny and smiled sweetly at it. "He's really cute. I think Ryzan mentioned him once. His name is Draa, right? What did he mean that you seem to be talking to yourself?"

She looked back at Kai while she waited for Tes' response. "I make brownies for Velcore just like I do for any human. Velcore eats human food. But I understand if a brownie doesn't sound good. Do you want a drink, then, sweetie?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:19 pm

((gaia trying to roll out a new RIG is screwing everything up again today scream why on the days I want to be active!?))
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:21 pm

{{I noticed the glitch was coming back, too. I think a lot of Gaians are going to get upset. If Gaia isn't careful, the Gaian's might start hating the RIG items and avoid them just to protest all the glitches that happen when the roll one out. lol! I would absolutely love to see that, actually.}}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:29 pm

That would be reason number two for why I'm a "teetotaler" now, Kai. I am far more familiar with the porcelain throne than any person should be... stare
Lies! Everyone knows Norrath doesn't have toilets!
*facepalm*
What? It's true.

*changes the subject*
Yes, his name is Draa. Self-picked name, actually.

Tes Two was getting old stare
Like "two" in Drow is any better.
It is!
As the name would indicate, he's my clone. stare
Except I got stuck as a grunny stressed
And I intend on keeping it that way.
*makes a rude gesture at Tes*
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Amy was laughing hard again at the exchange between the two. She hadn't wanted to know that much about Tes when he responded to Kai's question, but his interaction with Draa afterward more than made up for the awkwardness.

Tears were even forming in her eyes she was laughing so hard.

She wiped at her eyes and tried to calm down enough to talk. "Clone.. I remember the doll-maker making a Tes clone. I was hear that night and I wanted to put it in a blender. Is this that same clone?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Don't put me in the blender! gonk *darts under the couch and hides*
pft... if Psyzapp hasn't made hassenpfeffer out of you yet, I think you're probably in the clear Draa.
*sits back in his chair and crosses his arms*

No, this is completely different. The doll was just a doll that was made to look like me and not really a clone. Draa on the other hand is -actually- a clone. The details of the whole thing are rather vague since I only found out what happened through Showa, who didn't elaborate on the situation much. Trying to ask Draa hasn't helped either because he doesn't have any memory of it and didn't even realize he was a clone until he had already been brought here to "geezerville".

*pokes his head out from under the couch*
Given what I -do- know, I'm not really sure I want to remember the rest stare

From what I was told, some scientist got a hold of a DNA sample from me when I was turned into a grunny and decided to use that to make a clone. For what purpose, I have no idea.
Because there just isn't enough Tes in this world?
... possibly...
Showa just happened on by this laboratory where I was created and decided to rescue me. From what, I have no idea. I guess after the cloning process was complete, they were going to run experiments or something.
Draa ended up retaining all of my memories, even those that happened before I came to this world.
But I don't remember the scientist, the lab, or anything else. I thought I was Tes in grunny form, hiding from the MW ladies so they wouldn't find out I'd been turned into a grunny.
It's actually rather peculiar just how recent his memory was. He practically knew everything up to the day he was brought here.
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:09 pm

*laughs a bit over the conversation and he opens his mouth about to say something when his cellphone rings with the chocobo themesong and he answers* yeah... WHAAAT! nande yo ne! not today. no way. I finally got a day off!.. I thought you promised not to mention that anymore. Fine fine, but after this we're even. You can't use that to blackmail me anymore, got it? *he hangs up flips the bird to the phone* (#`Д´)凸 I knew going to Chupa Cabras was a mistake.

*sighs and gets up* looks like my day just got busy. dewa. *he heads out of the bar noticably sulking*

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:11 pm

{{okay TES, that just hurt my brain! stressed The whole you and Draa finishing and picking up where the other left off, OMG wow. But seriously, my brain hurts. crying }}
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:16 pm

{{ rofl In the off chance you were ever curious as to what my inner thoughts sound like, conversations between Draa and I, such as the one above, demonstrates it rather well. }}

*lifts an eyebrow at Kai as he exits*
... well that was strange...

There are stranger things out there.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:29 pm

{{Back, but I have to leave again! Amy would spend her time trying to get Draa from under the couch. lol.}}

Amy stared at Tes with wide eyes. "Oh wow... I can't believe someone would want to clone you. And he has all your memories?! That's just trippy, and I love it!"

She turned to watch Kai as he left. She frowned slightly, but it was more because Kai looked so dejected. Maybe when he came back, whenever that would be, she could give him a back rub or something. Maybe spend a night at GGB playing games!

She turned to the couch she saw Draa fly under and she went over there. She knelt down on the floor in front of it.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, Draa. I guess it was a Tes doll that I wanted to put in a blender. I wouldn't put a living, breathing creature in a blender! Can you come out now? You know, you're a pretty cute little grunny!"

She smiled encouragingly.

{{See you all later!}}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games