Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nippIe goblin

Noob

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:57 pm

I like kitties xD

>w<
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:04 pm

XWraith_LordX
Deific Requiem
wink
You're back!!! *hugs violently*

blaugh

If I had known I would be so loved, I'd have made more of an effort

ieatyourtclol

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:06 pm

lurichan
Digital Malevolence
....catbox?

*lol* I wonder who changed the title to that. Delayed april fool's prank, or just random lazyness? Hmm.
I noticed that too, but I let it slide.

I think I've let that person have enough fun with that....
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:06 pm

Deific Requiem
XWraith_LordX
Deific Requiem
wink
You're back!!! *hugs violently*

blaugh

If I had known I would be so loved, I'd have made more of an effort
3nodding

Henneth Annun
Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:10 pm

So ... how are you? I don't think I've ever actually met you.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:13 pm

Well no we've never officially met.

I've just read your posts and all that great stuff, and I noticed they had disapeared... ninja

I'm alright, but very sleep deprived and stressed.

Henneth Annun
Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:17 pm

Yeah, I took some time off for work/relationships. I had a long period of time where I was hating life/suicidal. To be honest, Gaiaonline wasn't helping. My life is much more stable/refined and I am anxious to return. I've been surfacing here and there, mainly lurking within this guild. I'm semi-active in the GD and puzzles/love factory. I'm not really sure where to start - it's been so long. There's lots to catch up on
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:08 am

Deific Requiem
So ... how are you? I don't think I've ever actually met you.

*pokes at you with the squeeky wand of angels* I'm glad to hear you've been doing better. ^_^

I myself am mostly a lurker mod now. ^^* All well. Not as much time on gaia, more time being active does that I suppose.

In the past 2 years or so I lost close to 80lbs with being more active and playing DDR till my knees hurt. ^^* Still not skinny, but defiantly a lot lighter. ^_^

I'm not sure why I'm making random announcements about myself now.

Welcome back to the guild though. ^_^ I think i'm over using/abusing the smiley today. ^^* All well, anime eyes all the way.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:05 pm

Digital Malevolence
....catbox?

It was an april fools prank that we decided to leave up until SOMEONE NOTICED OUR WITTY BRILLIANCE. BECAUSE CATBOX IS GENIUS, IT'S IMPLYING THAT THE THREAD IS A CATBOX, WHICH MEANS YOU'RE ALL THINGS IN CATBOXS. GEDDIT YOU'RE ALL CAT CRAP LLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:24 pm

twilightrosegarden
Digital Malevolence
....catbox?

It was an april fools prank that we decided to leave up until SOMEONE NOTICED OUR WITTY BRILLIANCE. BECAUSE CATBOX IS GENIUS, IT'S IMPLYING THAT THE THREAD IS A CATBOX, WHICH MEANS YOU'RE ALL THINGS IN CATBOXS. GEDDIT YOU'RE ALL CAT CRAP LLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLLOO
IT'S LIEK 'LLOLOLOLOLOOL THE CAT BOX. THAT'S WHERE CATS USE THE BATHROOM. SO, LIEK, EVERYTHING IN IT IS FELINE WASTE'.

THERE ARE SO MANY LEVELS OF HUMOR INVOLVED

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:26 pm

I kinda miss the old days with the guild. About 2 1/2 - 3 years ago
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:33 pm

I just heard on television someone stating they only wanted a short-term relationship. What does that even mean? Who says that? It's, like, saying, "I really only plan on loving you/wanting to be with you/care about you ... etc ... for a finite amount of time". Would anyone even be that stupid to accept such a relationship? There's, like, nothing there. Would there be trust - could they love you? How could they if that's how they see that relationship. It just made me think what a complete d**k ... let's just use someone because I'm lonely or want something.

ieatyourtclol

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:49 pm

I think that works out fine, provided both people realize it's a short term thing. You don't have to love or like a person to want them for an hour, or a few days.
It's all about both people being in the same place with it.

But then again, what do I know? :3
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:05 pm

IY_and_MCR
I think that works out fine, provided both people realize it's a short term thing. You don't have to love or like a person to want them for an hour, or a few days.

Just seems like why waste/invest? I wouldn't be able to care about them at all knowing this

ieatyourtclol

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Deific Requiem
IY_and_MCR

Just seems like why waste/invest? I wouldn't be able to care about them at all knowing this

I guess you have to be able to be with someone else, and invest nothing, except for a little bit of time.
Not something for everyone.

I think it's better than someone trying to force themself into a longterm thing without being prepaired.
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games