Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:51 am

I see nothing, I hear nothing.
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:55 am

*purrs*

*sets his cup down and takes off his glasses for a moment to rub his eyes. When he puts them back on and looks again at Ayami/Leko, nothing is different*
... *eye twitch* ... maybe that retina scanner is starting to mess with my vision... stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:59 am

*walks over to TES and sets Draa on the bar counter*
Any better now?? Can you see whatever it is your gawking at better now??
*Stops just inches from him waving her hands sarcastically*
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:04 pm

*makes what resembles a fist and shakes it at Tes*
Way to ruin my day, jackass! stressed Why can't you just leave it alone and let me enjoy the cuddling? gonk

*glares over at Draa, then looks back at Ayami/Leko*
Um... *looks her up and down, taking in her appearance for a moment* .... er.... *gulps* ... your... um... hair...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:06 pm

*orders a whiskey sour*
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:12 pm

oh....
my hair!
Yah not sure how that happened...
You're a strange one - here I thought you were playing some mind game with me stare

*pulls a strand of her hair in front and holds in in between her fingers then teases Draa with it*
Ayami's got mine now too... I hope this doesn't mean we're merging or something rolleyes
*looks over at TES to see he's still staring and acting strange* confused
Anyway... oh Whiskey! I need my scotch! gonk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:21 pm

*lifts an eyebrow*
Merging? You two have been separate... well... sort of... all along. Why would it happen now of all times?

*starts pawing at the hair and then suddenly stops*
oh god... I'm turning into a cat! gonk

.... right....
*rubs his forehead* At least I know my vision isn't getting messed up. Apparently the way I see colors is "off" enough as it is stare

*takes a seat and has a sip of his steamer*
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Stranger things have happened TES so why not?

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:39 pm

we have been separate we are separate! scream
And I refuse to merge with her if she's going to be all glowing and holy! evil And I have no idea why it would happen now.... maybe I just did something weird with my last poisoning experiment...

*shrugs and takes a sip of her scotch*
But you know... this still does't explain why you were gawking at me.... stare
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:46 pm

{{sorry kiddies. Been sick/still sick. Sinus infection + migraine + allergies = a very not happy Icy. sad crying }}

*gone longer than she'd expected, a very tired Icy trudges in the back door of TES and Ryzan's quarters, lugging in packages galore. Trying to be very quiet, she makes it to the bedroom, where she dumps everything on the bed. Making sure the back door was locked, she goes back into the bedroom and sorts things out. After a while, she has the packages stacked in neat piles in front of the bed, a pile for TES and a pile for Ryzan with stickies stating the fact. She picks up the remaining packages and heads for the kitchen, placing them on the counter. Scribbling a short note, she attaches it to the packages:

Here's a variety of pastries I picked up while running errands from a cute little organic shop outside of town. They're indeed egg-free. Enjoy.

-Icy

Back in the bedroom, she strips the bed and walks into the washroom, loading them up. While the load was washing, she repacked her things and crept quietly to the front door, looking in the living room to see if the dark elves were still asleep. Seeing only Ryzan, she looked around briefly for TES. Figuring he was upstairs, she walked out the front door, which was unlocked and confirmed her thoughts. Taking a deep breath, she pulls out her key and unlocks her door, standing in the frame for a few minutes. Sniffing the air, she doesn't smell anything but moves in cautiously. Setting her bag on the floor, she walks her entire place, skin on edge and feet ready to take off if anything moves.

Slightly satisfied, she exhales when she walks out of her closet, looking at her bed. Stripping it, she tosses them in the washer to be freshened from the fumigation. She then makes a point to have every dish washed and surfaces wiped down. Later, she throws her bedding in the dryer and goes to take a long hot shower. Dressed, she takes her linen out and redresses her bed, going into the kitchen and emptying out the dishwasher to place another load in. Getting her bag from just inside the door, she puts it in the washroom for later on and heads out, going upstairs and into the bar to find TES*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:58 pm

{{6 out of 7 accounts got Leko's booty. If my friends ever come back to Gaia, they're going to be wondering where all that gold came from rofl }}

*coughs a moment, holding his hand over his mouth so he doesn't spit steamer everywhere. Swallowing, he tries to avoid looking at Leko directly*
er... that is... um... *cough* ... I like the blue...
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:04 pm

*looks at TES with bewilderment*
like the blue?!
Are you telling me you're always gawking at poor Ayami like that!?
No wonder the poor thing is a nervous paranoid mess! scream
My goodness I should shackle you up to the wall and pin tails on you JUST for that!
twisted

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:04 pm

*inside the bar, she sees Nei and Leko talking with TES and Draa. Smiling, she heads over* Hey lovelies, how are you? *turns to TES, pulling out his key and handing it to him* Here you go sir. I've moved back into my place a few minutes ago and once I make your bed up, your place is yours again. wink

*walks behind the counter and rummages through the cooler for a bottle of water. Finding one, she opens it and sips on it*
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:08 pm

*Walks back into the Bar through the Front Door and sees everyone.* I ran into Bandaidd at the GGB. She is acting a bit strange and she told me she had just gotten out of the hospital. neutral Does anyone know if she's really okay or not?

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games