Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asexuall

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:19 am
Hi there! You can either call me Naddral or Nade, it doesn't matter which one you use. I am new to this guild and to this game. I have enjoyed everything so far, and i don't doubt i will have a great time on Gaia. I hope that i will meet many new people here on Gaia.

Talk to you later! : )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:24 pm
Hi all !!!
My name is Kamil and I come from Poland, I play gaia at work because it is good time killer rofl
I still don`t get many things but I try hard ninja  

grubasekpl

guantanamobayxx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:29 am
Hello, my name is MaryJane! I've actuallly been apart of this giuld for quite some time, however to due realworld issues I wasn't able to get on, so I thought I'd reintroduce myself. I'm willing to help any one and everyone in Gaia who needs it, and I would love to become an active member of the community once again. I enjoythis guild and all the wonderful people in it, especially stratus, because she's always looking out for others, such as when she donated an item to my dream avatar! Thanks everyone for hopefully welcoming me back.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:26 pm
Hello, I'm Madison. I'm 19 years old and I've been on Gaia since December 26th, 2004. I joined LoH because I'm looking to meet some new friends on Gaia and the GD isn't the greatest place, everyone there is mean and I'm not trying to get my account banned because someone disagrees with me. :/ In my free time I like to paint and draw and mess with HTML.  

Rezuka

shin0609

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:25 pm
hi Im SHin just a newbie though .... Hope to make Friends hir ... U can call me Dave 3nodding

Can u suggest an item to Make my ava to look more Sesshoumaru like LOL

Thanks in advance xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:10 am
The White Neko item would be a step in the right direction. Other than that, I'm not really sure.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:39 pm
shin0609
hi Im SHin just a newbie though .... Hope to make Friends hir ... U can call me Dave 3nodding

Thanks in advance xd

get yourself either a ninja sword or flame sword.

p.s. chat speak is frowned upon here. we wont necessarily kick you out or anything we just like for you to type out your words.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:39 pm
To all of those that haven't been welcomed into the guild. I welcome you and wish you a safe Christmas.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

marcpios11

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:09 pm
Hey Guys! I'm Marc from the Philippines.. I'm always online so u can pm me if u want something.. Oh and not financially though.. LOL.. blaugh

BTW.. Comment on my Avatar if it does look like Cloud Strife or not.. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:02 pm
Hi there. My name is Nisa. I'm new to everything. This game and this guild also. I still don't get some things. But, so far, I really enjoy a great time here on Gaia. heart  

ladymachina

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:31 pm
fubar0
shin0609

Thanks in advance xd

get yourself either a ninja sword or flame sword.

p.s. chat speak is frowned upon here. we wont necessarily kick you out or anything we just like for you to type out your words.

QUE SUNT REMUS?!

Aside from that.... welcome, all you new people.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 pm
I'm Amy Or KC preferrably not Ricky or Boo. I joined because >_>; i'm questing but I also donate to the point I have nothing ._.; tbh right now i'm questing all the items I just sold so I could donate 9mill to someone xD I pretty much am constantly online in any spare time, i'm starting University in the fall. I love to travel and yeah.. =] anything else just ask.  

Simple-Marionette-String

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:28 pm
hello there KC, allow me to be the first you give you a hearty welcome.

this guild isn't ment to be a donation guild, more a guild of information. however if you do feel the warm touch of generosity tward any of our members we won't discourage it.

so have fun, check out our rules, and help us breathe some more life into this place.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:29 pm
Aloha to all! Most people on Gaia seem to like shortening my name to Moose, and that's perfectly fine with me! mrgreen I used to be a member of Go-Gaia.com in 2003 and had a blast hanging out on the site, but around the start of 2004, I began having severe medical issues. For the last six years, I haven't really let myself do much of anything fun or let me be myself for fear of failing at... Well, everything, I suppose.

So, basically, I drifted away from Gaia, and from the majority of my interests and hobbies, because being sick all the time made me different enough. I didn't want the added stress of being a nerd on top of it. (Anime wasn't exactly popular at my high school... Neither was gaming... Come to think of it, they pretty much hated self-expression in totality...)

My little sister wrangled me into re-joining, and it's one of the best things I've done in the last six years. Rejoining has helped me to find and enjoy all of my old interests again, and now, I don't feel the need to be anything but me. I think of myself as a very-old-n00b. xd

Anyway, I'm here to get used to being myself again and, hopefully, to help other Gaians that feel the same way I used to. Other helpful talents include, but are not limited to, the following: internet archaeology; proofreading; zOMG co-adventuring; (yarrrr! pirate ); mediator/translator/interpreter/re-friend... er. Hmm.

I'm also very good at making up words, apparently. wink  

followthemoose

7,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Toxicide

Anxious Gaian

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:14 pm
My name is Cory, however please just call me Halo.
I am in college at the moment for my bachelors in game art and I am enjoying it quite well.
I have been on gaia for many of years now. I typically never complete my quests on gaia. Its not because I am not determined enough for the item i want, its just that I always seem to delay my quests by helping out my friends and others with their quests. I have donated over 24,000,000 in gold and items and even with my own questing for a nightmare scarf, I always seem to keep donating more. I have decided to to put a hold to helping others at the moment, and try to complete my quest. Once my quest is complete, I will be donating everything I get from there.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff