Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Welcome one and welcome all to the 2011 Start of Winter Term feast! The food has been prepared and the festivities have been planned. I hope you all enjoyed making your New Years Resolutions with Gryffindor's prefect Andrew (Oshenukhar)!
Now after much delay, I'm pleased to announce Winter Term 2k11 is right around the corner (a figure of speech Muggles use to say things are near)

Of course, we're going to have a celebration! Enjoy the Start of Term Feast (guild rules apply) and read the next post for another surprise!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:54 pm

What better way to kick off Winter Term 2k11 than with a Lotto?
Well I can think of one! How about Lotsa Lottos!?!?!

We have them and head over there now to find out more!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Attendance

User Image
no one yet

User Image
Toph Mellow
tealflower1928
x_EnDrIa_x
Oshenukhar

User Image
The Queen Lana
Stardust Disaster
Aunt Slappy

User Image
Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

User Image
techpriest35
Nite of Storms
Mothette
0re04rmdasouth
chichibunni
Rozaette

Post Counts (w/o Grads)

Gryffindor: 15
Hufflepuff: 12
Ravenclaw:1
Slytherin: 16

Last update:
Jan. 24th, 2011
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Reserved

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Reserved
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Reserved

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Reserved
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Reserved

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:25 pm

User Image
Jennifer Jason
First Year

JJ ran all the way to the great hall. She was hungry and a little excited to participate the start of term feast which she had head so highly about. As she opened the great Oak doors, the hall was almost empty. May be I'm a little early. JJ thought dragging her feet to the Gryffindor table.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:17 am

james telemar decided he would wear his white blue set of enchanted mage robes walking into the great hall he sees a new griffendor
james seems to be happy that we have some new students after some time looking around the room james heads over to the slytherin table and sits down waiting for the others to appear
((ooc as soon as the graduates forum is finished i kind of want to make my rp character apply for a "job " as the charms teacher and just stay as the professor as much as possible although i wish there was something the grads could do to help the house they came from also i was thinking this avatar would fit my professor character better))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:31 am

Sonas skips into the hallway in a completly unSonas manner Henry by her side. She's so excited to be back at school! When arriving at the Slytherin table she composes herself and picks up Henry so she won't have to chase him down the hall.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:15 am

User ImageAmbria walked into the great hall to see jj again sitting at the table. She walked over and said "hey jj Are you excited for term to start?"

tealflower1928

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:45 am

Endria walked in into the hallway after a long vacation.She saw two people in the Gryffindor table so she walked towards them,when she got there she saw Ambria and another girl she did not know so she asked "Hello! M name is Endria what's yours?,Hey Ambria,how was your winter break?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:51 am

Ambria turned to see endria and waved as she walked in."i had a horrible break ughh my family is completely crazy everyone came over and had crazy ideas. espicially my younger cousin." she looked down at the table hoping food would be here soon." how was yours?"

tealflower1928

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games