Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:56 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Trembling lips for just a moment as Akihiko kissed his finger tips. The soft breath over them made his heart pound. "I...I..do. But I shouldn't. You're terrible when you're trouble." The tips of his fingers bent just a little to rub across those lips. Oh it was so tempting to lean in and kiss the man. He might have done it had not Akihiko started talking more about his career and his music. A very important conversation.

Akihiko spoke about a few things that Izzy never in a million years would have expected. In fact, Akihiko was quite open about these things, much to his surprise. The meaningful words answered many questions but also gave Izzy insight to the changes going on in Akihiko's head.

"Yammi-san has had a rough road but I don't think he'd change any of it. All that work paid off, to think he's finally working with you. But you're right, he's always said it's not about the money. You've got to love what you do first, love the music." Izzy answered knowing that Akihiko's perception was dead on about Izzy's friend.

"You've change so much since I first met you. It sounds to me like you know what's been wrong in your life. And I think your heart will give you back you inspiration and your music soon enough. I can hear that tone in your voice again. It's one of a man finding his own path in life. You know what you want to do...where you want to be. who you want to become. Happy and in love with music again. That's a good place for a man like you." Izzy smiled and tilted his head as he looked at the man closely.

"You don't have to write spectacularly just write...I'll even bring the napkins. Pour your heart out and your words will form into the magic that only you know how to create. A video in Hawaii now that would be inspiring."

But then he chuckled, "Oh...a PV on the beach! We can take videos of your toes wriggling through the sand. Draw smiley faces on them!" His eyes lit up playfully, "My fingers can chase down your toes in the video and tickle them!" Ok so his idea was totally cracked but occasionally he had moments like this. And maybe he did feel a small weight off his heart with all the healthy changes he was hearing from Akihiko.

However, he came back down to Earth for just a moment to say, "You know, I'm really proud of you. From the day I met you and till now, you've grown more than anyone would ever realize. Whatever happens in the future, I think you'll be able to steer a better course for you and your dreams." He leaned in quickly and gave Akihiko a soft kiss on the lips then pulled back, "I think I've been lucky to be a part of your world."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:00 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Yumi! You silly, silly girl..." Ryu reached over and grabbed the puppy, only to have her squirm and try to turn her little tongue on him.

"I don't know what it is exactly that she wants...but she wants it pretty bad!" the violinist laughed, holding the pup in the air above him as he lay there, her little feet paddling back and forth like she thought she was going somewhere.

"Well...we can be a little crazy sometimes...but she does love us. It's pretty obvious, wouldn't you say?"

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You hold such faith in me..." Akihiko whispered, grasping Izzy's chin gently in one hand. "What have I done to earn that faith?"

Without giving his manager another moment to reply, the musician pressed his lips to those of the megane-clad man.

It was gentle at first... the sounds of the tv in the background making just enough noise to distract anyone outside from hearing what he was saying.

Even Yuuji couldn't hear their conversation over the tv chatter.

As the moments ticked by however, the kiss grew deeper. Akihiko pressed his tongue between Izzy's lips, gaining entrance to the man's sweet delicate mouth.

On and on... the kiss continued, never seeming to stop.

Until finally, Narcissus pulled back just enough to let himself and the other man get a few breaths of air. "I swear, if you tickle me on the beach... you'll regret it." the man smirked, blue eyes searching his manager's own gaze. "You say you've been lucky... but think of all the unlucky things which have happened to you, Ruki... If you'd never known me... you would be safe as Nakai's manager alone... wouldn't you?"

Using his hands, Akihiko made sure that Izzy was laying comfortably on top of him, his arms linked around the man's chest just under his arms.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:23 pm

"Yeah... it's obvious." Naoko replied with a smile, snuggling down against Ryu and the bed.
His amber eyes closed, a wave of exhaustion overcoming him.

Maybe it was from vomitting earlier or the meds... maybe it was because he was still drained from Matsumoto's escapades and yet perhaps it was just him coming down from the emotional trauma of the day...
But the pianist was so very tired.

"I don't want to fall asleep, Ryu-kun..." the blond whispered, lithe fingers entangling in his lover's beautiful hair. "I'm so tired though..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:26 pm

"Nikki-san?" Kai's voice could be heard from the corner of the room. "Damn it's your voicemail... okay um... could you get something together for Chiyou? He wanted me to call and have you deliver it to the hospital. Just call me back when you get this and I can arrange to meet you. He needs something stylish but something that'll look good with bandages, but still be comfortable."

Hanging up, the guitarist turned back to Chiyou and watched the young man for a long moment.
He was smaller than most of Kai's lovers... and now he was quite a bit more vulnerable than any had ever been.

If only he had known that the 'kid' was mentally swearing revenge or, that the attacker had been Naoko...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:44 pm

User Image

Ryu put Yumi back down on the floor, but she just jumped up on the bed again, rushing over to Naoko and curling up to the pianist, making soft yelping noises.

"If you're tired, then you need to rest, my tenshi." the vocalist scooted close to the blond again, curling up with his arm around both Naoko and Yumi, the three of them snuggled there like a little family.

"Would it help if you took one of those relaxants to help you sleep?" he offered, seeing as they were a take-as-needed pill and Naoko hadn't had one yet today.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:51 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"I swear...Nikki never answers his phone. Tsch...whatever." Chiyou grumbled, rolling over on his belly with a pillow tucked in his hands. With the pillow under his belly, he hiked his bottom in the air, much like one might see a baby or toddler do for comfort...though on a fine young man like himself, it was a rather nice view for the guitarist.

"Mph...he'll call back soon enough..." the kid sighed, scrunching up on himself a little more.

"I guess....just...I dunno...I need to eat, but I don't want you to leave the room. Not right now. Call for a meal, please, then just hold me..."

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:03 pm

"Um yeah, no problem." Nakai replied with a smile, picking up the room phone and phoning the nurse. "Could a lunch be sent up to Chiyou's room? He's starving. Yeah... yeah I know it's not lunch time yet but... look I'll tip you if you bring it up. Ha... hai... Nakai desu..."

Sighing, the blond hung up. "Seeing how we're both famous... and I'm a good tipper... we'll get you a lunch up here no problem." the guitarist spoke, coming to sit on the edge of the bed. "Demo..." he laughed softly. "I can't hold you very well with your a** in the air like that."

"But... what will you do if I sleep?" Naoko asked, feeling rather bad to just up and pass out on his akuma like this. "You did so much for me today... I want to do something for you but... I'm just so tired... drained really..."

It could be a side effect of the purple lotus wearing off that he wanted to 'do something' for Ryu, even though he hadn't meant it in a sensual way. But he was certainly run down... even for a man with his outstanding stamina.

"I think... one of those pills might help." the pianist replied eventually, his fingers combing through Ryu's hair absently as they lay there, the tiny poodle nestled next to them.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:17 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"You're my star...and....I..." he didn't complete that sentence with the words in his heart because the words might mar the moment but also because those lips, found his and the kiss was more than intoxicating.

He didn't want it to stop, those lips against his own. So warm and inviting, he couldn't help but part his lips and accept that deeper kiss. The slow sensations of warmth and passion in that kiss were embers on a fire that slowly smoked in his heart. If only it could light the same with in the other, he finally be in heaven.

But as they parted the playful nature returned, "Oh? We'll see! I'll have you squealing on the sands begging me to release you!" He wiggled his fingers before the man but didn't tickle him.

Then, he glanced up into those blue eyes with his brighter smile but then sighed a little, "I know, but bad things could happen to me anywhere. I can't dwell on the negative parts of my life forever. You're a positive part of my life. Even if you're troublesome, spoiled and won't let me eat frozen dinners. I still try to put the good things above all of that." Then he paused, I'm not sure how safe I'd have been with Nakai. He's really as spoiled as you are. And he has some very bad habits."

His own hands slide just over Akihiko's shoulders as he lay there feeling much warmer now and amazed that they had such a good conversation. But the kiss previously, only made him wish for another. So, looking down at those blue eyes, he grinned, then stole a kiss. It was small at first but begged to continue. Pressing passionately against Akihiko's mouth. His tongue flicking just along the line between the two lips, "You really are trouble..." he whispered and then left Akihiko no room for his lips to reply.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:21 pm

User Image

"Thanks so much, Kai. You're the best, as usual." the kid smiled, then wiggled his butt in the air at the older blond.

"Awww....but it's comfortable. I like being all squishy. Still..." he uncurled, rolling over, right into Kai's lap, "I'll put it down if it means you'll hold me..." he giggled again, grinning like a child.
Back and forth, back and forth, it seemed. Chiyou kept going from crying to laughing, from rage to smiles.
Deep inside him, though...a storm was brewing. A storm a certain pianist would find himself faced with as soon as Chiyou felt able.

User Image

"If you sleep, then maybe I'll just nap with you. I'm a little tired myself. Honestly, I don't need you to do anything for me other than just relax and be by my side. You should know that." Ryu stretched and yawned just then, proving just how drowsy he really was. As soon as he finished, Yumi stuck her little paws out and yawned a great big yawn, putting her head down on Naoko's chest and closing her little sparkling eyes.

Reaching over, Ryu took out one of Naoko's pills and pressed it to the blond's lips, opening a bottle of water and lifting Naoko's head just enough to take a sip comfortably.

"The pill will help, babe. Just let yourself rest, you'll feel much better. I think we all will. When we get up, I'll cook, or we can go out for dinner...whatever you like."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Lips parted to allow Izzy's kiss to deepen, and Akihiko held the man against him tightly. He pressed back, nearly as passionate in the action as his manager was.

But... Narcissus didn't love Izzy... right?
He was just satisfying his usual sexual urges by wanting this man... wasn't he?

"I've got a lot of bad habits too..." Akihiko managed to whisper before pressing another kiss to the megane-clad man's lips, his fingers moving up Izzy's back to curl in the man's hair. "And I'm much more spoiled..."

With a quick move of his hips and legs, the young Koyasu had flipped their positions and was now laying atop Izzy, kissing the man with a demanding need as he straddled him.

His manager's words... they hurt and yet comforted the musician at the same time.
Izzy felt blessed to be in Akihiko's life...
No one had ever said that to him before.
Hell, no one had ever really WANTED to be a part of his life before.
He'd always had to force his way in...
But on the other hand, the musical prodigy didn't feel much like a positive force in the man's life.
Especially with what had happened to him... to them...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:20 pm

Wrapping his arms around Chiyou the moment the 'kid' was in his lap, Nakai smiled softly. "I'll hold you, baaaaaka." the guitarist teased. "Least til the food's here anyway."

If he had only known... if he had any inkling whatsoever of the thoughts running through the vocalist's mind...
He'd try to stop him.
He wouldn't want to see Chiyou's hands bloodied.
After all, the police would handle it... wouldn't they?

"You're really tired? You're not just faking it?" Naoko asked with a raised eyebrow, just before swallowing the pill with the water.
Laughing softly, the blond looked down to the puppy cuddled with them. "Yumi-chan's tired at least... guess I've been keeping everyone awake, ne?" he replied with a smile.
A very Naoko-like smile.
He was feeling better... even just a little bit...
Amber eyes closed as the pianist sighed, relaxing against his beloved. "Arigatou, Ryu-kun... what would... I do without you?" Naoko whispered, already half asleep.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:37 am

User Image

He stared at Naoko incredulously.
"You think I would lie about being tired? Really...I'm pretty beat, for sure." the violinist sighed, settling in and mussing the blond's hair.

"Just get some rest, my beautiful baka." he teased. "You don't have to worry about what you would do without me...because you'll never have to know."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

User Image

"Baka ja nai!" the kid growled playfully, bumping his head against the man's chin softly in an affectionate gesture.

"I wonder what they will send to eat. I want....American food. Macaroni and cheese! It's so delicious. Oh! And some American fried chicken! Stuff like that is soooo yummy! But I bet they'll send me a bowl of rice and some soup...maybe some dumplings. Urk....hospital food can be soooo boring and gross!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:52 am
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy's fingers slid over Akihiko's shoulders and squeezed. Each touch of the lips made small sweet noises that caused a delicious content sigh to release from Izzy's lips. "Yes, filled with bad habits but maybe your lips will keep me from thinking about it for awhile." His lips returned and took Akihiko's upon his own once again. "Mm...but spoiled. That's hard to forget. You're soooo difficult to please some times."

As soon as he was flipped on to his back, he looked longingly for just a brief moment into those blue eyes before that hungry kiss took his lips. His head arched just a little with the fingers that were in his hair. His own hands running along Akihiko's toned back. Was he really that lucky? He surely thought so at the moment.

When their moist lips parted, he nuzzled Akihiko's neck and planted soft kisses along his throat. " moving his hands back up to Akihiko's shoulders, he held on and then pushed them up through Akihiko's hair but very gently to avoid tender spots. Massaging slowly he smiled softly, "Mm...what I wouldn't do for more hours like these with you. Please don't let this be a dream. I wouldn't want to wake up. "

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Arching his neck backward into Izzy's hands, Akihiko's blue gaze focused in on the man beneath him. "We've still got about four or five hours of the flight left." the musician whispered, his voice deeper than usual, an obvious indicator that his manager had somehow flipped the man's 'on' switch. "Let's make the dream last a little longer..."

Head dipping back down, Narcissus roughly claimed Izzy's lips, pushing his tongue forward without any hesitation. The man was delicious... like a warm baked pastry... the sort of light and airy taste near intoxicating.

He loved the way the megane-clad man's fingers tangled in his hair. Enjoyed the feel of them on his scalp, every mindful of his injury. It was as if he didn't need to put forth much effort to get his manager to respond willingly.

Then again... Izzy Lucky did love him... didn't he?

"You're deliciously sweet..." Akihiko whispered, pulling back from the kiss and taking in a few quick breaths of air to his starved lungs.
The man's lithe fingers trailed down, pulling up his manager's shirt as his hands slid beneath the fabric. They rubbed and massaged Izzy's chest and sides, even tickling his ribs a bit in the process.

Smiling, Narcissus leaned down so that his forehead was touching that of the man beneath him, lips just centimeters apart. "I could get used to this..." he whispered, before claiming those lips one more time.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games