Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:01 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Yes.
Oh I stear clear of those. Or roll my eyes at it.
~
Jade's in it. I have a feeling most of the people are all talk of great anime fans but have nothing to prove it. u.u

XD These posts are all so small now, we shuld condense them.
Well that's mean of you~
Eh, as long as they enjoy themselves. :3 But~ you should get your sister to set them straight. O:
yes....so? got something against small posts? *get's all fake offened*
Mean to ignore rude or stupid user names?
I'm not loaning all my anime out just to make them true fans >3 they will just have to except that I'm better then them.
I don't know, I mean, I normally like it... but having to click on each one separately is sapping up my Gaia time. x.x
Oops. XD I didn't write my reply. It was mean to make your sister read without her glasses and..
I do the same. I say I don't discriminate according to what someone's name is... but sometimes, you can just see that you most likely won't have something in common with someone.. or see that they're all about internet 'fame.'
...I don't know, then you would have them following you around trying to learn all they can from you. XD;
XD manipulation is the best way to go with it...
Oh XD she didn't need her glasses for reading.
I don't tak to a lot of people MPT is really streatching it for me.
XD you make it sound like a bad thing
Manipulation?
Ah~ okay then, you weren't as mean as I thought. PX
Eh, I don't talk to a lot of people over the internet anyway~ but~ I see CB threads as different. A bunch of small talk doesn't hurt much. x] But yes... MPT... Poor MPT, it's like... most of the regulars that I used to see don't even bother showing up anymore.
A whole bunch of Benny type people? o.o
Yes. Just put it the best interest ^^
thanks that makes me feel better.
yes small talk can be good. got to get my attention fix somehow!
The regulars come in waves ever so offten they just don't show XD
benny is over the edge! that's like extreme stalkerness!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:18 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Manipulation?
Eh, I don't talk to a lot of people over the internet anyway~ but~ I see CB threads as different. A bunch of small talk doesn't hurt much. x] But yes... MPT... Poor MPT, it's like... most of the regulars that I used to see don't even bother showing up anymore.
...Put it the best interest?
n.n You know I'm only playing.
XD That's why I love the CB. You find so many crazy people... it's hard to be bored. PX
Yeah~ I see 'em post every so often... I guess they are just lost in it all~
Yes, but that's what I pictured. x.x

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:20 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
@.@ mint chocolate and carnberry juice do not mix.
XD awww but I love playing two songs at the same time x.x
I did the copy and paste trick for I don't know how long and then firefox doens't do that for me *gonk* so learning my own name here I come.
I am so tempted to say that everything goes with cranberry juice, but... I can imagine that it doesn't. I hate the taste of toothpaste and cranberry juice...
Just as long as I don't have to hear it. PX
x.x Well, I guess it's good to know your own name in the long run anyway. Darn that tricky S. PX
Eww i wouldn't like that much eaither. I just took the jug of jucie in my room knowing they will not drink it.
Well um i think the distance will definitly help you with that....
In the long run. >< I guess. If I find a hot guy that's on gaia......ok......nevermind.
Yesyes, drink, I mean, guard it with your life. >]
Me too. :3
If you find a hot guy, he'd know how to spell your name anyway because we walk around with giant nametags aboev our heads.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:24 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
I did. <3
Issues? Is this that yearly diary thing? I've got my old diaries, but... tjey're more like sporadic entries that~ don't really say much anyway because I never wanted to worry about someone getting a hold of my personal thoughts.
I didn't want to tell you about the gaint canberry bottle until you saw it >.> <.<
I'm not good with them but no it was a daily entry thing ness. yeah most of it was me complaining XD
Heheh, yes, it was a nice surprise. :3 Your picture reminded me of something though. Usually when I'm in class, it's all business. But while in one class the other day, something happened and I realize that I was acting, well, (how it first came to mind as was) like sdrawkcab. I silently laughed for a moment and then got back to business. It was a weird feeling though. XD;;
XD <3 Human nature and all. At least they sounds entertaining. :3 Except, you know, those diaries are going to be what people use to write your biography one day. You better watch just how much you complain. :B
Were you O: Golly gee don't let them see your hidden personality. XD If I acted like JC or KP it would be scary.
it's mostly like 'I need to get to work *gonk*; just no gonk because it's pre-gaia. it's better to complain in a book then to make other people listen to it :/ Like what I deal with most of my friends.
It was weird because I hardly knew the girl I was talking to and I was acting almost ditsy. D; Which isn't good when you're working with chemicals and fire. :B ...Very scary indeed.
Eh, sometimes that complaining can bring people together with some common bond though. Depending on the amount of complainging and the subject. But yes, it sounds best to complain in a book than to have a friend find out you were talking about them behind their back... or to their face.
G'night. =]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:24 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Manipulation?
XD That's why I love the CB. You find so many crazy people... it's hard to be bored. PX
yes to have it be united! this could be an epic!
playing tic tac toe? good^^
and you don't feel so bad about yourself 'yeah i have it hard but look at that person they can't even speak proper english!'
that or they don't get on as much. Like i didn't know how much shoubi actually logged on until i started PMing her O:
do think think if your a stalker you have to be 24/7 like benny is?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:30 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
@.@ mint chocolate and carnberry juice do not mix.
XD awww but I love playing two songs at the same time x.x
I did the copy and paste trick for I don't know how long and then firefox doens't do that for me *gonk* so learning my own name here I come.
I am so tempted to say that everything goes with cranberry juice, but... I can imagine that it doesn't. I hate the taste of toothpaste and cranberry juice...
Just as long as I don't have to hear it. PX
x.x Well, I guess it's good to know your own name in the long run anyway. Darn that tricky S. PX
Eww i wouldn't like that much eaither. I just took the jug of jucie in my room knowing they will not drink it.
In the long run. >< I guess. If I find a hot guy that's on gaia......ok......nevermind.
If you find a hot guy, he'd know how to spell your name anyway because we walk around with giant nametags aboev our heads.
i will take me longer to finish this off then normal x.x
unless i put it on youtube and you listen unknowingly
yah doens't help with stalkers. Or weird PM'ers I thought changing my account would end that! Nooo.
XD OK havn't told you this kind of funny. I put my avia into the arena with main goal to make people laugh because it's all about the discription and i tried to make it funny. Anyways it shows up on monday ^^

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:38 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
I did. <3
Issues? Is this that yearly diary thing? I've got my old diaries, but... tjey're more like sporadic entries that~ don't really say much anyway because I never wanted to worry about someone getting a hold of my personal thoughts.
I didn't want to tell you about the gaint canberry bottle until you saw it >.> <.<
I'm not good with them but no it was a daily entry thing ness. yeah most of it was me complaining XD
Heheh, yes, it was a nice surprise. :3 Your picture reminded me of something though. Usually when I'm in class, it's all business. But while in one class the other day, something happened and I realize that I was acting, well, (how it first came to mind as was) like sdrawkcab. I silently laughed for a moment and then got back to business. It was a weird feeling though. XD;;
XD <3 Human nature and all. At least they sounds entertaining. :3 Except, you know, those diaries are going to be what people use to write your biography one day. You better watch just how much you complain. :B
Were you O: Golly gee don't let them see your hidden personality. XD If I acted like JC or KP it would be scary.
it's mostly like 'I need to get to work *gonk*; just no gonk because it's pre-gaia. it's better to complain in a book then to make other people listen to it :/ Like what I deal with most of my friends.
It was weird because I hardly knew the girl I was talking to and I was acting almost ditsy. D; Which isn't good when you're working with chemicals and fire. :B ...Very scary indeed.
Eh, sometimes that complaining can bring people together with some common bond though. Depending on the amount of complainging and the subject. But yes, it sounds best to complain in a book than to have a friend find out you were talking about them behind their back... or to their face.
G'night. =]
o.o yes not good to mix those up or put them together.
"katie why did you wear a tutu to work?" "to make you ask questions ~.^"
I think thats how it worked out for me ^^;
I started to watch japanese TV on youtube and I don't understand a word of it but it's funny XD
Night.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:45 am
x.x  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:51 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
and you don't feel so bad about yourself 'yeah i have it hard but look at that person they can't even speak proper english!'
that or they don't get on as much. Like i didn't know how much shoubi actually logged on until i started PMing her O:
Looking at it now, the towers sure got bigger. o.o
;P
XD I just wonder what they're like offline, because a lot of them act so much differently when offline.
I can't tell from that sentence whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.
No. But I imagined these people would be, if they claim to be great anime fans, are dethroned and then want to learn all they can from you. PX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:56 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
yah doens't help with stalkers. Or weird PM'ers I thought changing my account would end that! Nooo.
XD OK havn't told you this kind of funny. I put my avia into the arena with main goal to make people laugh because it's all about the discription and i tried to make it funny. Anyways it shows up on monday ^^
Aww~ you're depriving yourself.
Twice at one time?
It doesn't help if you return to the same places and then claim stake to all of the power the old account held. :B
XD Well... I guess I'll have to check out the arena next week then. PX I really haven't looked in there in... a couple months.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:00 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
G'night. =]
I started to watch japanese TV on youtube and I don't understand a word of it but it's funny XD
Night.
Exactly~
"...Okay then. So why are you also carrying that hammer?"
I'm glad it worked then. :3
Ah~ the things you find on youtube. :3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:51 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
;P
XD I just wonder what they're like offline, because a lot of them act so much differently when offline.
No. But I imagined these people would be, if they claim to be great anime fans, are dethroned and then want to learn all they can from you. PX
yeah because I started drinking cranberry juice XD
^^;
I met one of them once and then I ran away.
really?
oh if they have seen everything i have then yes they would know a lot but I don't own everything...just 3/4ths of it. I use to go down the isles in jappanese stores and made sure i knew or read one title on the shelf.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:54 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Aww~ you're depriving yourself.
Twice at one time?
It doesn't help if you return to the same places and then claim stake to all of the power the old account held. :B
XD Well... I guess I'll have to check out the arena next week then. PX I really haven't looked in there in... a couple months.
I had to work the next day!
*nod nod*
hush you. Stop being right u.u
really I go in when i'm on the need for gold...but other then that. It's funny @.@

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:00 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
G'night. =]
Night.
Exactly~
"...Okay then. So why are you also carrying that hammer?"
I'm glad it worked then. :3
Ah~ the things you find on youtube. :3

Well i hope the girl doens't think you some weird person now ^^;
"you didn't get the memo? it's hammer day....cha"
I am too ^___^
@.@ I watched a lot of it actuallly.It was interesting in a ' i don't know what in the heck your saying' sort of way.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:03 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
;P
yeah because I started drinking cranberry juice XD
^^;
I met one of them once and then I ran away.
really?
oh if they have seen everything i have then yes they would know a lot but I don't own everything...just 3/4ths of it. I use to go down the isles in jappanese stores and made sure i knew or read one title on the shelf.
XD And I was busy wokring on.. stuff. So~ t'was also nice of you to come up with new topics and~ pretty much carry the conversation. PX
Really? o.O
I mean, does she log on more or less often than you thought? ^^;;
That um~ sounds like an odd thing to do to me. ;3
And~ *laughs* I was just piling on pretty items and came in here to find that... it looks like I copied your current outfit. XD;;

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games