Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aqualeah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:13 am
I am aqualeah. I am here to help people to the best of my abilities and also get some help to  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:39 pm
aqualeah
I am aqualeah. I am here to help people to the best of my abilities and also get some help to

Welcome aqualeah,

I'll eventually be posting a guide. In my Beginners guide to Gaia. That includes a maps to the best methods on Gaia for making gold. Hopefully once I am finished. It will eliminate the need for people to post threads asking for gold.

(In particular, hopefully the ones that just post a few times asking for gold. Then disappear from the guild will go away as well).  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Evangelisa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:49 pm
Thank you for the invite.
My name is Crystal
I will do my best to help other Gaians to the best of my ability  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:12 am
Christy, but I prefer you just call me Corruptionn.

Well, I feel like new people have a misunderstanding of gaia, they feel it's
a hook up site or something like that. I feel like they need to be informed of what gaia really is and what it has to offer. I feel like they need someones understanding to help them fully understand what to do to begin your gaia journey.

I like to sing and act in my free time and hang out with friends.

Lady Corruptionn

Shorana-iceheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:05 am
hi my name in real life is melissa

i like to hang out with my family and enjoy life , i like anime and writing .
i joined this guild to make some new friends and learn new things  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:46 am
Im Alexander but you guys and gals can call me Alex or AJ biggrin I can be random at times and i help where i can. I like to cook and read. PM me anytime! mrgreen  

Galen Leradine

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:24 pm
Name: Neo

Reason for joining LoH: A friend told me about this wonderful guild. He's in my guild too biggrin I just want to help other people, and get some help back as well.

What do you enjoy to do in your free time?: I enjoy gaia, street dancing, hanging out with friends, and a lot of stuff xp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:12 am
I'm not really new; I've been in the guild forever, just never active 'till now.

I also suck with introductions, so I think referring to my profile is your best bet.  

Kain M ShZual

Sow It Up K i d

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:27 pm
hey whats up!! my name is Lucy, so... uh yea. ha-ha i don't know what to say. well feel free to add me as a friend,pm or whatever ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:57 pm
Hi folks. I'm Kiyoko ... real life and Gaia .. I'm pretty new but am always here to help however I can. I change my avatar alot so don't have a specific 'dream' avatar .. its just whatever fits my mood that day. Nice to meet you all!  

Kiyoko Mori

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:39 pm
Welcome to the guild Mori. I do the same thing with my Avatar. Only, it is more based on Roleplaying characters that anything. I might occasionally pick some type of themed Avatar. Something I do that helps me keep a pretty decent amount of pure gold. Is, after I finish with an Avatar and move onto the next one. I take all of the items that I'm not going to use from my past Avatar and sell them. Of coarse, I first check to make sure that it is a good time to sell at that time first.

When it comes to Gaia. My strong suits are the Market, Fishing, Blackjack and Roleplaying. My weak suits are the Main forums and Towns. Something about the people that hang out there.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:50 pm
Name: Kevin, 18 y.o. ^^
Reason for joining LoH: I'm looking for friends ^^
What do you enjoy to do in your free time?: umm, basketball, play gaia, swimming, play billiard, etc.. ^^  

vindz

4,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

I-ICapturedLoveI-I

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:13 pm
ello =D!
K-k-katie here ;D
Also nicknamed Ritz Mitz Mint
17 :]
and random ;D
child at heart!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:18 pm
Welcome everone!

@katie: cool! i'm 17 too. ^.^  

Ronzalpha201

CaptainAnim_Returns

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 pm
I'm Anim, I've been on gaia for a long time. My original account along with three of my other accounts were band about two years ago, I'm here to make some gold and get back some items.

*edit: If anyone needs a dedicated bumper, I'm going to be getting on a bit more now, so friend me and pm me.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff