Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Silently... Akihiko had stood up from the table.

A few moments passed after Izzy asked that question... then the manager felt warm arms encircle his waist and Akihiko's chin on his shoulder.

"Lets get back in bed and watch a movie then..." the musician replied softly, feeling... bad... for causing this man such grief. "I didn't mean to worry you. I hate people fussing over me. Well... at least in a worrying sense." the man smirked. "You can dote on me all you want on the other hand." he teased, carefully pulling Izzy backwards with him toward the bed, ever so slowly. "Come on. We can get comfortable like before... forget Yuuji no baka ever came in here... forget about the memories and the pain... and just... relax..."

But then he frowned, whispering softly. "Do you know what I remembered, Ruki?" Akihiko spoke so quietly that it could barely be heard. "I remembered the rain... remembered you saving me at the bus stop across from your apartment. It wasn't a bad memory, Ruki... And, when it's not a bad memory, I really don't mind the pain in my skull. Honest." his hands moved slightly, pulling his manager backward until they were both sitting on the bed, Izzy back in the musician's lap once more. "So don't be bothered with me, alright? Whatever happens... happens. You can't stop it or fix it, neither can I. We just have to roll with it, ne?" the young Koyasu asked with a raised eyebrow.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Amber eyes narrowed ever so slightly, "Chiyou... we can't just let it go. Someone tore out your eyes. They deserve to be punished. Someone hurt Izzy... bad... made Narcissus pretty much a current basket case of problems... we can't let it go."
He held the vocalist for a long moment. "This attacker... they told you to keep quiet... didn't they? What did they threaten? Who did they threaten? Knowing you... it's probably Izzy, isn't it? He's in Hawaii, Chiyou-kun. No one can touch him there. Not with Akihiko around. You don't need to worry."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:09 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

He had said too much already, hadn't he?
Lying there, he just sobbed and shuddered for a long moment.

"Ishi....yeah....he said Ishi...if I said anything...then he...he..." Chiyou broke down again, sobbing uncontrollably.

"I know he's in Hawaii....but when he gets back! And...I just don't know...I don't even know who the guy was, or what he wanted! I don't think I could even describe him if I had to..." he lied, just wanting it all to go away.
That...and how horrid would it be to admit that the person that did this to him...looked just like Nakai?

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:14 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The arms that encircled him were warm...so warm. It drew out he pain, "I do worry. I'm sorry." He leaned into the man's arms and sighed. "Dote on you?" It was then Izzy glanced back and smiled a little as he was teased. There was no resistance as he was pulled backwards. The idea of getting back in bed and just curling up to watch a movie sounded like heaven in so many ways.

"We should lock the door." he suggested as they finally neared the bed. "What do you remember?" he asked and then Akihiko whispered to him about an old memory that he knew very well. "I remember that night. God, you scared me so bad when I found you." he admitted as they sat back on to the bed. Izzy curled up against Akihiko as he sat on his lap; his hand finding away around the man's waist.

"Alright, I'll try. But you are my...star...and..." he couldn't say he loved the man it might ruin the moment no matter how much he wished he could tell him, "...and I'll roll with it as best I can." He tucked his head against Akihiko's chest thinking that the sound of his heart beat might be better than any movie but they had hours left to fly and just snuggling to a something not work related might be a dream come true.

"So...what would you like to watch on the flight?" he asked with a gentle smile as he looked up at the big screen upon the wall.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:01 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"Amsterdam? I've been there once for a very short time as part of a tour several years ago. Lovely city." And yes Hiroki took it many ways having been there once. He doubted any person could miss all the 'freedom' there.

But then he felt the push on his back and sudden it popped leaving a low groan rumbling from Hiroki's lips that clearly stated his satisfaction with the maneuver. "You've got good hands. Mmmm. Oh that felt nice." Although he regretted such a deep groan moments later when his nose ached sharply causing another wince. Although this pain was a little duller due to the medication finally kicking in.

"My back? Well it's feeling much better. If my nose felt half as good I might be feeling excellent. But my back is very happy." he answered as decide if he should get up or not. "That said, maybe I should go clean up and try to get a bath now that I'm relaxed. I can't really take a shower until my nose heals a little more. Or..are you going to massage the rest of me?" He smiled a little and looked up at the man.

"Of course either way, afterwards, I can show you where some of the paper work is you need to read for tomorrow?" he asked as he slowly stood up. "Thank you for all the help, Nezumi-san." He then said with a gentle smile.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

"Ah...so you've been! I do wish to go back someday, but I doubt my life will afford me the chance again." he reminisced on his heyday rather sadly as Hiroki moaned in relief. That moan, however, caught his attention. It was...a rather pleasant sound, to say the least. One that made Nezumi keen to hear more like it...

"I'm glad your back feels better...but I do wish I could just heal your nose right up for you." he took a step back, allowing for the taller man to rise from his seat.

"I can give you a more thorough massage later, if you wish...but it would likely require you having to lay on your bed...and...I wouldn't want to...you know...intrude on your private space, sir." he explained, looking away as if the living room interested him.
Truth be told...he wanted very much to be in Hiroki's bedroom...which is why he was avoiding it as much as possible. He would hate to wind up embarrassing himself, or doing something foolish that would end in rejection...as it always did for him.

"Yes sir, I do wish to handle the paperwork as soon as possible..." he kind of seemed lost in thought as he spoke, but then turned and smiled as he was thanked.

"Any time, Hiroki-san. It really is...my pleasure."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:30 pm

"Would it be cliche to say that I'd like to watch you?" Akihiko replied with a teasing smirk before falling backward onto the bed, pulling Izzy down with him.

"Whatever you want to watch is fine by me, Ruki. Really. I'll probably fall asleep again anyway." the musician whispered, holding his manager comfortably against his chest, almost like a pillow.

But then he released the man. "I scared you when you found me? Was I that desperate, Ruki? Surely the reason behind why I was there... was because of the fallout with ojisan, right? It's a wonder you even cared. I... I remember being angry... because no one cared."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:47 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Watch me?!" his eyes widened just hair as he fell back with Akihiko, "But I'm not that interesting." His blush spread across his cheeks quickly because Akihiko flirted with him so much at times. "You're teasing me again."

"Maybe a comedy. We could both use something to laugh at." With that he clicked on the TV and picked a comedy but he didn't pay too much attention. Maybe it was more for the light noise because he suspected that Yuugi was spying on them.

But then Akihiko asked a question, "Yes I was scared. You looked terrible and you were beat up. The weather was so bad and you had a high fever, I felt horrible. We hadn't been manager and star that long but I wasn't going to leave you like that. Even if you had been a real jerk only a few days before. And after I found out what had happened I couldn't imagine how you were feeling. Every dream being taking way like that. Well, I knew that all you needed was to get back on your feet and you'd make you're own magic happen even without Ohayou. It was nice to see your smile returning and even better seeing you practice with Yammi's band when I took you to the Where House. You were so passionate about your work too...having all sorts of ideas for songs. Stealing napkins....stealing Yammi's cigarettes. And I did learn that you took money from my wallet for those cigarettes that got you in trouble! He swatted the man's but as even as he was held.

His lips kissed that chest and he closed his eyes, "I'll forgive you for that one...maybe. You'll have to convince me." he poked with a fingertip to Akihiko's belly. "Trouble...always trouble."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:03 pm

One hand gently took Izzy's poking fingers in their grasp. "But you like me being trouble... don't you?" he whispered, pulling those fingers to his lips and lightly blowing over their tips, pressing soft kisses on them.

"Yammi-san... was nothing like I expected when I met him last night." Akihiko spoke honestly. "He... he reminded me of what I wish I could be. He's not overly successful... but he has fun with it. I think... somewhere along the road... I stopped having fun. It became about the money... and the music... not about the joy doing this can bring." the musician's blue eyes were sincere, thoughtful as he studied Izzy's fingers before him. "Yuuji being here... well makes me remember when I was a kid really... reminds me that I love music. It's great to have fame and fortune... but if you're not happy..." his voice trailed off, blue eyes closing for a moment.

"I became a b*****d. A diva really who just wanted to perform and get it over with. I locked myself away and wrote my songs and produced my albums, never with any real help... all on my own. I didn't have time for a real life... friends... family... I mean sure I got laid. A lot. But it wasn't what I really wanted... just a way to pass the time until my next performance." sighing again, the man shook his head before focusing on his manager once more. "I'll write something spectacular soon. I have to. You'll see. We can shoot the PV in Hawaii maybe... scout locations while we relax and see the sights."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:08 pm

"But if we can catch this person before Izzy gets back, Chiyou-kun... you'd both be freed from this shadow." Nakai whispered, holding the young man close. "Maybe we could induce hypnosis? Anything to make you remember. Otherwise... you'll always be looking over your shoulder... won't you?"
The guitarist was really worried about the 'kid'. Chiyou didn't want to catch his attacker... but if the man wasn't brought to justice, who was to say it couldn't happen again?

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:36 pm

User Image

"You have to man-up, Hideki. Get ahold of yourself. Protect Ishi....sort this out later...yourself." the kid thought silently as his tears slowed.
That was what he would do.
He would sort this out....on his own. One on one, just he and Nako. What that meant, he wasn't yet sure...but it would take a little time. He'd do it, though. He would absolutely do it. For Ishi's sake, if not his own.

"Heh...gomen. I guess I need to get over these outbursts, huh?" the kid said, taking a few deep breaths.

"If I remember anything at all...I'll tell someone..." he lied, again. It hurt him...to lie to Nakai. He hated it...but he knew he would hate it worse if anyone else suffered because he spoke up on his own behalf.

"Just get me out of here. Get Nikki-san, get me dressed....get me some...food...please...and get me home."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:51 am

Laughing softly, Nakai shook his head. "Hey... I expected these outbursts. You've a right to them." he replied before letting the 'kid' go and looking him over for a moment.
"Right. If you remember, tell me or Hiroki, ne?" standing, the guitarist picked his cellphone up off a nearby table. "I'll get in touch with Nikki-san. You just get some sleep and try to relax. Got it?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:04 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"Well I'm sure that there will be time in the future to have a trip like that again one day, Nezumi-san." he answered as he stood. "I think the nose is just going to take its own sweet time. I'm sure that it will be reminding me for awhile about it's presence."

He walked over to his desk and looked down at his laptop for a moment then decided not to open his email inbox. Hiroki had this vague notion that Yuuji might be aware his...well...he had a feeling that the man would tattle if he had any notion of Hiroki working Even though Yuuji was, 1000s of miles away. It wasn't that Hiroki was scared of them man, he just didn't want his boss giving him an earful later about what a day off meant.

"A more thorough massage would be nice." he smiled then walked towards his bedroom. "Mm...well since it is my private space we can just use the guest room. I'll take a bath and get cleaned up a bit. I hate being a bad host but...I've not gotten a bath in since the other day. Feel free to hang out. Since it seems we are off today."

Slipping into his bedroom he prepared for the bath and filled it with hot water. He so wanted to scrub off Akihiko from his skin. Well, at least the feeling that he had of the incident. But his mind kept drifting back to Nezumi as he bathed. What was the man thinking? Rather cute mousy man with a secret appetite or Hiroki's lips it seem.

He wondered why the Chairman chose Nezumi for this job. He wondered what...the next piece moving on Koyasu-sama's chess board was. He also wondered if Izzy Lucky had seen the....report. Did Koyasu-sama talk to him? Hiroki had serious doubts about that. All these thoughts wandered in and out of his head as he soaked in a sud filled tub.. Then he started scrubbing...and soon realized that washing his hair was going to be a Problem!

"Hey, Umm... Nezumi-san?" he called out from his bath, "Do you think you could help me..Umm..wash my hair? I almost got water all over my nose." Oh good grief this was frustrating. If ever he could give Akihiko paybacks it was going to be on the man's NOSE! "I'm really sorry to bother you with this."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:00 pm

User Image

"I'll tell you or Hiroki..." he nodded like a good young man, making his false promise once more. Hiroki grabbed his phone and began making the arrangements as Chiyou rolled over and just...though. He thought long and hard about what would happen from here.

It depended on a lot, really. If he got his sight back, even a little bit, it would make things easier. If he could at least see what he was doing, what was going on...then he had a pretty good chance, he thought.
He could confront Naoko...corner him...figure out just why he had done this to him...and...maybe...just maybe he would take an eye for an eye.

Gritting his teeth, he clenched his fist as he silently swore to himself that he would handle this himself, and see to it that Naoko got what he deserved.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image

"You really think so? I don't know...unless the company gives me a reason to go...I doubt I'll ever head back. It...would be lonely to go alone, don't you think?" the mouse laughed a little, somewhat awkwardly.
Sometimes, it was a little hard for him to talk to Hiroki, it seemed. Not because he didn't like the man...but quite the opposite. It made him antsy.

"Well, enjoy your bath, sir. I can help you relax further in the guest room when you are done, if that is your wish."
Walking over to the couch, the thin man took a seat and began to think about work. He would have a huge change of pace when he went back in. It would be...daunting, to say the least.

At least he would be working closely with Hiroki-san...he would see that handsome face every day! Those full, luscious lips...those dark, alluring eyes hiding behind those glasses like some sort of Japanese Clark Kent...
Mmm...Hiroki could be his Super Man any day of the week...
Matter of fact...he imagined that the man was rather finely built and muscular. He probably looked stunning bathing in there....those bubbles sliding down his toned flesh...the water dripping from...

Nezumi snapped out of his dirty little daydream as he heard his name being called.

"Ah...um....coming, sir!" he yelled out, blushing ten shades of red, as if he had been caught at something awful. Flustered as he was, he calmed himself and hurried into the master bedroom, stepping cautiously into the bathroom.

"Wash your hair, sir? Very well." Nezumi chewed on his lip, giving away his nervousness as he knelt beside the large tub.

"It's no t-trouble..." he swallowed hard, trying not to look at the man more then he absolutely had to. It was as though he were afraid of seeing what he desired to see so badly, though it was mostly because he felt...it was simply wrong of him.
Carefully, he scooped water with his hands and let it run over the soft, jet black hair of his superior, wetting it thoroughly. Taking the shampoo, he put a dab in his palm and began to slowly work it into a lather, massaging Hiroki's scalp as he washed.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games