Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:42 pm
I'm on a bumpeh road.. I get better... then worse.. then better.. then like hell.. then a little better then its going down again... and so on and so fourth.
You get the drift.
Curse you illness curse you!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:02 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
So I found my sisters Cardigans CD and it's really all I'm listening to.
Ohhhhh....
XD I'm so use to typing those names it's like secound nature. And I was really into planets when I was young...still am. We had to memorize what month we were born in when I was in kinergarden and the only way I remebered was the fact that November had a 'No' in the front of it.
Jade was really board. Senica will come >3
Because you don't have enough other CDs to listen to? XD
>3
I didn't have the time to type them out. I was on Gaia, studying and trying to get ready to leave. I figured it saved that much more time. PX XD I always use little tricks like that in a pinch. x] They come in handy when just straight memorizing/learning will not work.
Okay then~ =]
Cha yeah I play it on my boombox and then play it on my computer u.u;;
~
Oh I see. But you know somethings your mind is just set to type you can't really not... like gaiaonline.com XD I can type that sooo fast.
*thumbs up*
So you just need a copy so you can play it on both at once. PX
XD Same here~ and same with sdrawkcab and neveroddoreven... I can type those speedy fast. >3 Except that right now my left pointer finger hurts for some reason, so I'm typing more slowly than normal. ^^;
souround sound 8]
I can't type jeeszyCreezy fast be I'm not use to the spelling @.@
XD finger cramp...FLCL joke.
Just as long as they start at the same time. @.@
XD <3 You soon will be though. :3 I went through that with Nift's name... that used to be torture to type up. D:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:04 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
not really but it seems that. I put it in the art oasis.
XD I didn't mean it like that >.>
O: I'll defninitely have to go check it out. :3
XD I know, I know. ;3
you better >3
><
So I'm reading my jounal/dairy from before gaiaonline XD and it's funny. I drew pictures along with the issues ^^;;
I did. <3
Issues? Is this that yearly diary thing? I've got my old diaries, but... tjey're more like sporadic entries that~ don't really say much anyway because I never wanted to worry about someone getting a hold of my personal thoughts.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:08 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
So I found my sisters Cardigans CD and it's really all I'm listening to.
Ohhhhh....
XD I'm so use to typing those names it's like secound nature. And I was really into planets when I was young...still am. We had to memorize what month we were born in when I was in kinergarden and the only way I remebered was the fact that November had a 'No' in the front of it.
Jade was really board. Senica will come >3
Because you don't have enough other CDs to listen to? XD
>3
I didn't have the time to type them out. I was on Gaia, studying and trying to get ready to leave. I figured it saved that much more time. PX XD I always use little tricks like that in a pinch. x] They come in handy when just straight memorizing/learning will not work.
Okay then~ =]
~
Oh I see. But you know somethings your mind is just set to type you can't really not... like gaiaonline.com XD I can type that sooo fast.
*thumbs up*
XD Same here~ and same with sdrawkcab and neveroddoreven... I can type those speedy fast. >3 Except that right now my left pointer finger hurts for some reason, so I'm typing more slowly than normal. ^^;
souround sound 8]
XD <3 You soon will be though. :3 I went through that with Nift's name... that used to be torture to type up. D:
@.@ mint chocolate and carnberry juice do not mix.
XD awww but I love playing two songs at the same time x.x
I did the copy and paste trick for I don't know how long and then firefox doens't do that for me *gonk* so learning my own name here I come.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:12 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Yes.
Oh I stear clear of those. Or roll my eyes at it.
~
Jade's in it. I have a feeling most of the people are all talk of great anime fans but have nothing to prove it. u.u

XD These posts are all so small now, we shuld condense them.
Well that's mean of you~
Eh, as long as they enjoy themselves. :3 But~ you should get your sister to set them straight. O:
yes....so? got something against small posts? *get's all fake offened*
Mean to ignore rude or stupid user names?
I'm not loaning all my anime out just to make them true fans >3 they will just have to except that I'm better then them.
I don't know, I mean, I normally like it... but having to click on each one separately is sapping up my Gaia time. x.x
Oops. XD I didn't write my reply. It was mean to make your sister read without her glasses and..
I do the same. I say I don't discriminate according to what someone's name is... but sometimes, you can just see that you most likely won't have something in common with someone.. or see that they're all about internet 'fame.'
...I don't know, then you would have them following you around trying to learn all they can from you. XD;

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:18 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD I know, I know. ;3
you better >3
><
So I'm reading my jounal/dairy from before gaiaonline XD and it's funny. I drew pictures along with the issues ^^;;
I did. <3
Issues? Is this that yearly diary thing? I've got my old diaries, but... tjey're more like sporadic entries that~ don't really say much anyway because I never wanted to worry about someone getting a hold of my personal thoughts.
I didn't want to tell you about the gaint canberry bottle until you saw it >.> <.<
I'm not good with them but no it was a daily entry thing ness. yeah most of it was me complaining XD

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

Dylan The domo Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:23 pm
*BUMP IN THE RUMP!!!!*

Humina Humina, Im gunna randomly say goodnight to everyone ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:26 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Yes.
~
Jade's in it. I have a feeling most of the people are all talk of great anime fans but have nothing to prove it. u.u

Well that's mean of you~
Eh, as long as they enjoy themselves. :3 But~ you should get your sister to set them straight. O:
I'm not loaning all my anime out just to make them true fans >3 they will just have to except that I'm better then them.
I don't know, I mean, I normally like it... but having to click on each one separately is sapping up my Gaia time. x.x
Oops. XD I didn't write my reply. It was mean to make your sister read without her glasses and..
I do the same. I say I don't discriminate according to what someone's name is... but sometimes, you can just see that you most likely won't have something in common with someone.. or see that they're all about internet 'fame.'
...I don't know, then you would have them following you around trying to learn all they can from you. XD;
XD manipulation is the best way to go with it...
Oh XD she didn't need her glasses for reading.
I don't tak to a lot of people MPT is really streatching it for me.
XD you make it sound like a bad thing

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:27 pm
Kohana Ichibana
I'm on a bumpeh road.. I get better... then worse.. then better.. then like hell.. then a little better then its going down again... and so on and so fourth.
You get the drift.
Curse you illness curse you!
Yesyes, I get the drift... it's going a touch downhill and then you're going to steadily get better. Yes. n.n
Pobrecita~ ^^;; I really do hope that you start feeling better soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:31 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
*thumbs up*
souround sound 8]
I did the copy and paste trick for I don't know how long and then firefox doens't do that for me *gonk* so learning my own name here I come.
I am so tempted to say that everything goes with cranberry juice, but... I can imagine that it doesn't. I hate the taste of toothpaste and cranberry juice...
Just as long as I don't have to hear it. PX
x.x Well, I guess it's good to know your own name in the long run anyway. Darn that tricky S. PX

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:35 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD I know, I know. ;3
you better >3
><
I did. <3
I didn't want to tell you about the gaint canberry bottle until you saw it >.> <.<
I'm not good with them but no it was a daily entry thing ness. yeah most of it was me complaining XD
Heheh, yes, it was a nice surprise. :3 Your picture reminded me of something though. Usually when I'm in class, it's all business. But while in one class the other day, something happened and I realize that I was acting, well, (how it first came to mind as was) like sdrawkcab. I silently laughed for a moment and then got back to business. It was a weird feeling though. XD;;
XD <3 Human nature and all. At least they sounds entertaining. :3 Except, you know, those diaries are going to be what people use to write your biography one day. You better watch just how much you complain. :B

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:37 pm
Dylan The domo Slayer
*BUMP IN THE RUMP!!!!*

Humina Humina, Im gunna randomly say goodnight to everyone ^^
Well, well~ Good night. ^___^  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:40 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
*thumbs up*
souround sound 8]
I am so tempted to say that everything goes with cranberry juice, but... I can imagine that it doesn't. I hate the taste of toothpaste and cranberry juice...
Just as long as I don't have to hear it. PX
x.x Well, I guess it's good to know your own name in the long run anyway. Darn that tricky S. PX
Eww i wouldn't like that much eaither. I just took the jug of jucie in my room knowing they will not drink it.
Well um i think the distance will definitly help you with that....
In the long run. >< I guess. If I find a hot guy that's on gaia......ok......nevermind.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:42 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Yes.
~

Well that's mean of you~
XD manipulation is the best way to go with it...
Oh XD she didn't need her glasses for reading.
I don't tak to a lot of people MPT is really streatching it for me.
XD you make it sound like a bad thing
Manipulation?
Ah~ okay then, you weren't as mean as I thought. PX
Eh, I don't talk to a lot of people over the internet anyway~ but~ I see CB threads as different. A bunch of small talk doesn't hurt much. x] But yes... MPT... Poor MPT, it's like... most of the regulars that I used to see don't even bother showing up anymore.
A whole bunch of Benny type people? o.o

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:52 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD I know, I know. ;3
you better >3
><
I did. <3
Heheh, yes, it was a nice surprise. :3 Your picture reminded me of something though. Usually when I'm in class, it's all business. But while in one class the other day, something happened and I realize that I was acting, well, (how it first came to mind as was) like sdrawkcab. I silently laughed for a moment and then got back to business. It was a weird feeling though. XD;;
XD <3 Human nature and all. At least they sounds entertaining. :3 Except, you know, those diaries are going to be what people use to write your biography one day. You better watch just how much you complain. :B
Were you O: Golly gee don't let them see your hidden personality. XD If I acted like JC or KP it would be scary.
it's mostly like 'I need to get to work *gonk*; just no gonk because it's pre-gaia. it's better to complain in a book then to make other people listen to it :/ Like what I deal with most of my friends.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games