Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 2555 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:40 pm
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
If you ever have children....well...think of what you could do with diapers made of those souls.... twisted
I'm not having kids. Abortion! if not about then theres always plan C....

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/abelkems/Motivational Poster 1/poster34752792.jpg
Yah I'm not having kids either.

Imagine our entire generation had no children?
Wouldn't happen unfortunatly. Theres at least three neighborhoods near me where 2 out of 3 teen girls get pregnant by the age of 18.
Imagine is the key word here.

xp
Its really hard to do so when I know plenty of pregnant girls with an I.Q. that makes them only good for making babies to begin with.

But it would be neat if that did happen, though I'm sure they would end up making every food into an aphrodisiac in hopes to up the population, or outlaw condoms and birth control.
Well when you look at how disturbingly low the average adult IQ is, they'll have to implement a highly selective breeding program for that to ever happen. That means the rest of the population will have to be killed or sterilized. The people who'd be chosen to participate in the program might not want kids anyways, but once we've cleared up some room on our planet with the intelligence cleansing/sterilization policies that might not be such a problem anymore. I suppose we can keep some of them around though, to do our menial tasks for us, such as street cleaning and working at Toyota assembly plants. Or prehaps we could have certain types of humans for certain tasks, and then structure our society accordingly. Or, we can have very controlled breeding for those who are unfit so that they can continue to do the things they do, like work at McDonalds and such, but their reproduction will be highly controlled and moderated to acceptable and useful levels. They will not be allowed to hold certain occupations, or you must qualify somehow for these occupations. Before humans are seperated into their catagories, they will be carefully monitored during a control period, and after that tabs will be kept on them so as to ensure no mistakes, and then the final designation comes. This way just incase someone is born to parents of those who are unfit shows remarkable intellectual capabilities, they can be taken out of the group of the unfit.

Oh mein gott I sound like a Nazi. eek confused xd

It's like being highly capable of robbing a bank successfully, but not doing it because you know it's wrong.

Seriously though, I was just speculating. I don't want anyone to hold any of what I said against me, seeing as I was just thinking about possible scenarios for the future, just like I'm sure that Ray Bradbury did not want the situation in Fahrenheit 451 to happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:05 pm
The better idea is to let idiots breed freely, gain a seat of power, and let their collective stupid work to your benifit.

Breeding licenses and the like based on IQ are good, if you want your population to be *hopefully* smarter.
If you're in power that's one of the worst things you could have.
Save sterilization/killing/etc. for genetic disorders, and other similar things that could be bred out in a few generations.

Let them be dumb, and eventually remove the middle class. Just stupid people doing menial factory type jobs, and a carefully selected few in charge of critical functions, and government positions.
Instead of that whole 'let those not allowed to breed do crap jobs' thing.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:24 am
Discretion is the better part of valor. Limiting the children of less than intelligent people is a good idea, but the practice of it is something all together.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:17 pm
lurichan
Discretion is the better part of valor. Limiting the children of less than intelligent people is a good idea, but the practice of it is something all together.
That's why I said I wouldn't do it. whee  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Blackdeviation

900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:16 pm
IY_and_MCR
The better idea is to let idiots breed freely, gain a seat of power, and let their collective stupid work to your benifit.

Breeding licenses and the like based on IQ are good, if you want your population to be *hopefully* smarter.
If you're in power that's one of the worst things you could have.
Save sterilization/killing/etc. for genetic disorders, and other similar things that could be bred out in a few generations.

Let them be dumb, and eventually remove the middle class. Just stupid people doing menial factory type jobs, and a carefully selected few in charge of critical functions, and government positions.
Instead of that whole 'let those not allowed to breed do crap jobs' thing.

If you would like to describe the human race intelligents "System of a Down" has a rely good lyric line form the song Ddevil:

"Stupid people do stupid things,
Smart people outsmart each other"

Youre statement prove this to be so true  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:00 pm
I accidentaly skipped an entire period of class today.

I was in the computer lab for about 4 1/2 hours today doing various things with Photoshop, writing some music, and working on a screenplay. I put on my iPod and when I decided to take a break, the bell rang, so I went to class. The wrong class. Apparently I had skipped an entire lunch period and my AP European History class without knowing it.

xp  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:40 pm
I'd like to commemorate this moment as the moment I have had more than 10,000 gold at one time.

ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:32 pm
I usually have more then 10k in gold...but right now I only have 8.1 emo  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:12 pm
I have 12,949. smile

I'm saving up for one of the Soldat Officer hats ('steel' coloured.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:19 pm
Well that shouldn't be too hard, I basically just got finished saving up for my Urn. I got 150k in a little over a week. mrgreen  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:06 am
Nice!

I thought about getting the urn, but I would just buy it with Gaia cash.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:10 pm
I don't do gaia cash, I'd rather not spend real money on pixels, even though it would be funding the website I spend a lot of time on.

Speaking of which, I have 2 gaia cash dollars thingys, what the hell can I buy with 2?  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:55 pm
lolz...gods! i know...i've had 1 credit taunting me in the top corner of the page for over 5 months now.

i'd spend more cash if the merch shop carried better items like the hats instead of generic tee shirts, hoodies, and slippers. Plus some way to spend gaia cash on those types of items (like a single pin for 1 credit) then they'd have my business.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:27 pm
I wish you could buy the gaia cash with gold...  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 2555 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games