Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:29 pm

Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
Shadow_of_Malus
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
I heart Anne Summers, Patrick & Skinner, Tatty Divine and Carvela!
These are all expensive brands. I should know, as I bought from them. gonk
I though you said true love has no price tag? wink
love doesn't but expensive stuff does xp
Aye and love blinds people to it.. Fifty quid for a pair of sexy heels, eighty quid for a fine dress, thirty quid for themed jewelry. crying
Getting to see that special someone wear it and take it off........ priceless. wink
Oh, right you are there. heart
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:38 pm

So a item let's her know you love her....hmm, I must be cheap >.> , I'm willing to pay fifty or fourty for a game...though I want them to be as cheap as a DVD, but there is no way on earth I'll go pay above eighty or so for clothing, sure a ring or flowers now and then when I can afford, but just a clothing item....lord no, she can buy it herself, honestly I hardly see getting your girl a item that she wants, or a box of chocolate in the shape of a heart shows that you love her.
Then again I never dated a girl before...so I'm clueless. sweatdrop

Syumerrt

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Indeed you are then. We'll continue this talk when you've grown a pair and gained some experience.

Besides, you don't have to buy things to let her know that you love her, but sometimes the act of spoiling her can do the both of you good. As for the clothing, it can be part of a game so to say. A game you're prolly a bit too young to understand. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:03 pm

Yeah....umm, I already slightly can guess what you mean by this "game". Eh, I tried asking a girl once....denied, bunch of my classmates in sixth grade thought they were helping me, and I explicitly told them not to ask her....she rejected me, and to add to that my friend told one of my teachers, who tends to usually makes jokes to make class fun, he was also a friend, he mentioned my crush on the girl, made a slight joke....she didn't talk to me till this year in High School, and the whole time in Junior High I thought she hate me....turns out she didn't >.>

Yeah, I usually now get nervous when I want to ask a girl out, and currently decided to wait till I got my license, since I now got my car a 05 Honda Accord, and a job, or at least till a girl asked me out.

Syumerrt

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:21 pm

Lt. Brookman
Indeed you are then. We'll continue this talk when you've grown a pair and gained some experience.

Besides, you don't have to buy things to let her know that you love her, but sometimes the act of spoiling her can do the both of you good. As for the clothing, it can be part of a game so to say. A game you're prolly a bit too young to understand. sweatdrop

Funny, I expected the Dutch man to be cheap. surprised
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:02 pm

Lady Blodwynn
Good morning guild, how did your day start? sweatdrop
Well, started at 5:40 AM to get up for a duty turnover muster, spent the next two hours packing everything I own, the next hour moving it into the next building over (including three flights of stairs), and have been trying to unpack and sort ever since.

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:04 pm

Sir Kyle Aziz
Lt. Brookman

Heh, I've listened in on enough ventures to know otherwise.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:57 pm

DarkElf27
Sir Kyle Aziz
Lt. Brookman

Mac's no penny-pinching git when it comes to giving things to friends. He spoiled me, Winnie, Bren, Mat and even DE. You could say he's our sugar daddy! blaugh

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:32 am

Kaori Kapoigne
DarkElf27
Sir Kyle Aziz
Lt. Brookman

Mac's no penny-pinching git when it comes to giving things to friends. He spoiled me, Winnie, Bren, Mat and even DE. You could say he's our sugar daddy! blaugh
Sugar daddy is a bit too strong a term here, we're not returning his generosity with sexual favours! gonk

Maybe just a very generous friend instead?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:13 am

Lady Blodwynn
Kaori Kapoigne
DarkElf27
Sir Kyle Aziz
Lt. Brookman

Sugar daddy is a bit too strong a term here, we're not returning his generosity with sexual favours! gonk

Maybe just a very generous friend instead?
Oh, that might explain the odd looks my mum gave me back then. redface

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:40 am

Hahaha, that's amusing.

Is good to know Mac's a good frien, but if we were to become mates. I wouldn't accept any gifts. I hate getting gifts. ): I don't know why.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:15 pm

I wouldn't worry about that, it takes a lot to get Mac to warm to you, he can be distant and unwilling to bond or open up. And if you don't want anything from him then don't give him anything, he's got it in his head that he has to repay people, some sort of silly code of honour of his. Tho that can backfire every now and then.. talk2hand

Talking of the old git, he hasn't been around anywhere today. gonk

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:50 pm

Generosity just happens with me, maybe it is because I am a firm believer of karma and through such stupid good deeds I can redeem myself for some unknown foul deed of mine. It just backfires almost all of the time when it comes down to execution. Though it might be for the best. Otherwise I might come across as the big spending creep who tries very hard to impress people with expensive stuff.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:57 pm

You're just very weak when persuaded with the right "assets" xp

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:00 pm

To me, and no offense Mac, it may just be my lack of people skills, but to me, you seem like the unfeeling type of person, the kind of "I'm not going to be nice to you till I know you" type of person, but on an extreme level. E.G, your nice to Kaori, but not so nice to people you haven't know as long, nearly to the point of rude. But hey, that's only what I think.
And my day has been great, every one elses?
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games