Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:12 pm
User Image
                                                Circling your, circling your, circling your head
                                                Contemplating everything you ever said
                                                Now I see the truth, I got doubt
                                                A different motive in your eyes and now I'm out
                                                See you later

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Ꮐꭱꭹꮁ̵ꮁ̵ꮖ🇳︎ꭰꮻꭱ || Ꮁ̵ꮖꮁ̵ꭲꮋ Ꮍꭼꭺꭱ || Ᏼꭼꭺꭲꭼꭱ & Ꮩꮖꮯꭼ Ꮯꭺꮲꭲꭺꮖ🇳︎

════════════════════════

Marcia hurried down to the pitch, annoyed with herself. Ugh! She was so late! Thankfully it didn't look like tryouts had really started yet, but she was still annoyed. First time as VC, and she was already screwing up. She was also pretty sure that her dad hadn't had these issues. Grabbong a form, she filled it out before handing it back to Jass and waited for tryouts.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                Character's Name: Marcia Drage
                                                House: Gryffindor
                                                Year: Fifth
                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                First Choice Position: Beater
                                                Second Choice Position: Still prefer beater

AC: 19
                                                Modifiers: Bludgers +7
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin
                                                Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, I'm late!
                                                OOC:

-◎-

Conclusions manifest, your first impressions got to be your very best
                                                I see you're full of s**t, and that's alright
                                                That's how you play, I guess you'll get through every night
                                                Well now that's over

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:17 pm
User Image
                                                Every time that I look in the mirror
                                                All these lines on my face getting clearer
                                                The past is gone
                                                It went by like dusk to dawn
                                                Isn't that the way?
                                                Everybody's got their dues in life to pay

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ || Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Rune knew he was late. To be honest, he'd been kept behind because of some first year he'd had to help out. However, he was there now, and ready to try out. Grabbing a form, he filled it out and turned it in to hopefully get tryouts started.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                Character's Name: Rune Borson
                                                Year: Sixth
                                                Advanced Flying I: Yeah
                                                Advanced Flying II: Yep
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                Second Choice Position: I can go wherever, still prefer keeper though.

AC: 18
                                                Modifiers: Blocking +10
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin
                                                Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sing with me, sing for the year
                                                Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
                                                Sing with me if it's just for today
                                                Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                  ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
                                                                  TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
                                                                  ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
                                                                  ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass gathered the forms and made a face at a few. Someone had some fun with forms honestly they were hilarious. “Seems like we got a lot of people trying out, Better watch out Mayor McCheese might be your keeper if you all don’t give it your best!” He joked. “I’ll sort us into teams and we can do a mini mock game! Losing team has to help clean up so do your best!”

SKIPING

Jass checked his time and dang near fell off the broom he had been on to get a good view. They needed to start cleaning 5 min ago! He blew the whistle to end the game “Alright everyone good job showing Betty Crocker who is the best team! I’ll post the list in the common room tonight loser help me clean then you can all hit the showers!”

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                                ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                                I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                                I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                                I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

null

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:26 pm
Captain
Jasper Blackmoor

Vice Captain
Marcia Drage

Keeper
Rune Borson

Chasers
Jasper Blackmoor
Maxwell Heulwen
Duanaire Andrias-Evera

Seeker
Maya Masters

Beaters
Marcia Drage
Eliza Whitmore

Reserves
Reserve Seeker - Caden Eldred Clarisse
Reserve Chasers - Jude Cain, Harmony Andrias, Murigen Seagrave
Reserve Keeper - Penelope Barrett
Reserve Beater - Dixie Lynn Walker, Matilda Rose Harper

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:30 pm
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass was sadly running later than he wanted he had almost lost his broom! The shame! He had the barrel of brooms floating behind him as he sorted some papers he set some blank forms out and made sure his paybook binder was ready to go. Hopefully, they would get some fresh faces seeing as he was gone next year. Plus if he wanted to impress some scouts he wanted to make sure the team was well-rounded so they could all show their best! Maybe Betty Crocker and Mayor McCheese would try out again?

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                                          [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                                          [b]House:[/b]
                                                                          [b]Year:[/b]
                                                                          [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                          [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                          [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                                          [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                                          [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                                          [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

null

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Jass
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Gryffindor Tryouts
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hopefully I get recruited this year

Maya hurried out to the pitch, her broom in hand. So far the only other person here was Jass, so Maya sneaked him a kiss to the cheek before filling out her form. Once done, she stood back and started doing some of her normal stretching. Hopefully this year she'd be scouted and manage to score a spot on a pro team. Sure, she hoped to join the same team with her dad and Cyd, but honestly she wanted any spot that would let her play. Sighing softly, Maya figured she'd send her dad an owl to ask about recruiters and how the process worked.

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                          Character's Name: Maya Masters
                                                          Year: Seventh
                                                          Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                          Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6 +1 (MTA)
                                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                          First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                          Second Choice Position: Chaser, maybe?

AC: 19
          Modifiers: +9 {Spotting & Catching}
          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:44 pm
User Image
Harmony Aindrias
Third year Gryffindor
Quidditch Reserve User Image Adventurer's Club Newbie

▬▬"We need, in every community, a group of angelic troublemakers."▬▬

Harmony ran to quidditch, hoping to get there before Aire. All of her efforts were in vain if Aire got there first. Harmony had a plan - to cast the color changing charm on Aire's broom. turn it a nice bright purple and lime green. She hadn't actually experimented with this yet, but hoped that she wouldn't break Aire's broom.

When she saw Maya there Harmony waved and stopped her plans momentarily, "Hello Master of Quidditch Masters! I haven't see your supposed brother yet this year - are you sure that he actually exists? Because - right now I think that day at the book shop was just my imagination and you don't have a brother." She picked up a form and filled it out, she wanted to continue last year's addition of people, maybe add a Noob McNoobson, but she had other pranks to try pulling off. She reviewed in her mind the spell for changing the color. Once Aire got there, Harmony would casually hold onto Aire's broom while Aire did her paper work - and that was when her prank would strike.

Username: Stefan Lee Salvatore
Character's Name: harmony Aindrias
Year:third
Advanced Flying I: (yes
Advanced Flying II: enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Beater

▬▬"That's me, the angelic one. The Angelic Troublemakers, has a nice ring to it."▬▬

Position:
AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 shooting; +4 Stealing
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Roll: --
Trying to:

Cinnabun Gryffie

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:59 pm
User Image
                                                ╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Leader of the Art of the Sword - Member of Namaste

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Penelope walked onto the pitch for Quidditch tryouts, hoping that she’d be able to finally stop being placed as a Keeper and be one of the Chaser trios instead. Or at least a Reserve Chaser. Even that beat being a Reserve Keeper. Although both of her parents were Keepers back in their day, Penny didn’t seem to get much better at blocking shots. Shooting, on the other hand, and working as a team with a couple of others, she could get behind. Honestly, she didn’t know why she kept getting placed as a Reserve Keeper, and if she made that spot again this year, it meant that she’d more than likely be the on the starting team as a Keeper next year. Part of her was excited that she’d be able to play in matches, but another part of her knew that she’d just float in the air, anxiously hoping that the opposing team wouldn’t get anywhere near her goalposts. “G’morning,” she greeted Jasper, Maya and Harmony quickly before filling out a form.

Position:
                                                Armour Class: 16
                                                Modifiers: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                                Skills: (shooting +6) (stealing +6)
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                                Score: > opponent’s roll

Username: kiska166
                                                Character's Name: Penelope Barrett
                                                Year: Fourth
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                                Second Choice Position: Keeper

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Pretty ballerina, now she is the q u e e n of the dancing floor
                                                Pretty ballerina, w h o would ever think she could be this w a y

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:35 am
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 2nd Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Fite Club and Music Club Member><Budding Artist of the Sword><Reserve Beater>
Wearing: black leggings, pink tennis skirt, black and pink tank top, and pink sneakers
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mattie was almost surprised by her houses energy still. A lot could be said about the Gryffindors but 'calm' and 'soft spoken' were likely traits that would not be given to her housemates. She supposed her too. When away from her family (including her brother-bless Eden he tried) she was happy to pitch in a bit too. The hat had said he was giving her the opportunity for freedom and by golly she was taking it! Speaking of freedom she looked forward to the freedom of flying again.

Smiling at her housemates and likely future teammates (if she made the team again, even as a reserve), she took a form and began to fill it out.

Username: mc2
                                                Character's Name: Matilda Harper
                                                Year: 2nd Year
                                                Advanced Flying I: in progress
                                                Advanced Flying II: no
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                Second Choice Position: Chaser

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
                                                AC: 13
                                                Modifiers: + 2 to Bludger Hits, +2 Bludger Dodging, +1 All Rolls (Experience)
                                                Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

{OoC: }
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:22 am
User Image
Maxwell Elias Heulwen
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gryffindor Sixth Year Team Chaser
Sixteen Year Old Half-blood Adopted

User Image
                                                  Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor Tryouts

Max was looking forward to another year of Quidditch. He didn't have exams getting in the way and things could be so more laxed then before. Walking down to the pitch, Max was prepared for the tryouts ahead. He wasn't worried about how things would turn out.

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Maxwell Heulwen
                                                  Year: Sixth Year
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Four
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Second Choice Position: Anywhere you need me!

Company : Gryffindor...

OOC : - - -

Ready, eh? Well, you seem quite sure of that
                                                  I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:01 pm
User Image
Eliza Ann Whitmore
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gryffindor Fifth Year Team Beater
Twin Fifteen Year Old Seer

User Image

Eliza Ann was happy to be back playing Quidditch. However it was also OWL year. That meant lots of studying and lots of stress. Still she didn't need to worry so much right now but she couldn't help it. Her parents told her not to sweat it but they seemed important. Sure she wasn't a Brainiac that stressed over high grades but she didn't want to have to choose between one thing or another. Quidditch was her favourite thing to do. There was no way she wanted to step down from it.

Walking down to the pitch, Eliza knew that she needed to focus on the tryouts at hand. She hadn't gotten her spot on the team back just yet. Filling out the form she hoped for the best. It's all she really could do.

Character's Name: Eliza Ann Whitmore
                                                  Year: Fifth Year
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Four
                                                  Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing
                                                  Second Choice Position: Beater

Status : Hoping exams don't make this complicated...
                                                  Company : Gryffindors...

You're looking for adventure, eh?
                                                  Well then, I know just where to put you
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:06 pm
User Image
Caden Eldred Clarisse
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gryffindor Second Year Reserve Seeker
Pureblood Twelve Years Old Twin

User Image

Caden could not wait to get on that field for Quidditch Tryouts. It was a blast in his opinion. Even being a reserve made his day. Sure one day he'd make the starting line up but for now, he wasn't worried about that. Making his way down to the pitch, he skidded to a stop at the forms. Quickly scribbling it out, he found an empty spot and began stretching out. Course Caden's version of stretches were rather sloppy and perhaps a bit overly energetic.

Character's Name: Caden Clarisse
                                                  Year: Second Year
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                  Advanced Flying II: No
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: One
                                                  Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                  Second Choice Position: Keeper

Company : Gryffindors...

I'm afraid I can't both put you with your brother, but not in Ravenclaw
                                                  With an adventurous spirit like yours, however
                                                  I can certainly put you in
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          ιтѕ jυѕт one oғ тнoѕe dayѕ wнere yoυ don'т wanт тo waĸe υp
                                          everyтнιng ιѕ ғυcĸed, everyвody ѕυcĸѕ
                                          yoυ don'т really ĸnow wнy, вυт yoυ wanт тo jυѕтιғy
                                          rιppιn' ѕoмeone'ѕ нead oғғ

spaceJude made sure to make his way down to the pitch early this year, at least, early by his standards. Which was not especially early, seeing as he still wasn't super invested in this whole Quidditch thing. But, it was something to do, giving him the illusion of a social life, that kept his Uncle off his back, so he kept at it. Even if Dixie Lynn was the biggest pain in the arse he could imagine.

spaceShe was the whole reason he was trying to be early, of course, because having been drug down by her last year, he'd learned his lesson. He had no desire to be shoved and kicked and who knows what else on the whole way down. He gave a slight sigh of relief when he got to the pitch and realized she wasn't there; maybe by the time she made it down, they'd be too busy for her to bother him.

мy ѕυggeѕтιon, ιѕ тo ĸeep yoυr dιѕтance
                                          caυѕe rιgнт now ι'м dangeroυѕ
                                          we've all ғelт lιĸe ѕнιт and вeen тreaтed lιĸe ѕнιт
                                          all тнoѕe мoтнerғυcĸerѕ тнaт wanт тo ѕтep υp
                                          ι нope yoυ ĸnow, ι pacĸ a cнaιnѕaw - ι'll ѕĸιn yoυr aѕѕ raw

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                          Character's Name: Jude Cairn
                                          Year: Third
                                          Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                          First Choice Position: Keeper
                                          Second Choice Position: Whatever.

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

αnчthíng чσu cαn dσ, í cαn dσ вєttєr
                                            í cαn dσ αnчthíng вєttєr thαn чσu
                                            αnчthíng чσu cαn вє, í cαn вє grєαtєr
                                            sσσnєr σr lαtєr í'm grєαtєr thαn чσu

spaceDixie Lynn had spent probably too long trying to locate Jude to make sure he came to tryouts. He was, she'd thought, apparently very good at hiding, because he couldn't find him anywhere. Imagine her surprise when she was informed by a housemate that he'd already headed down to the pitch. Without her. Which, hello, rude much? On the other hand, though, at least she wasn't going to have to force him to come with her.

spaceShe made it to the pitch in record time, all things considered, even if she was pretty out of breath by the time she got there. She filled out her form as quickly as possible, hoping like hell it was legible. Then she glanced around to see who was present; Murgo was nowhere to be found, but Jude was already here. Good; he hadn't been lying, then. But, he also looked like he was In A Mood, trademark symbol. She'd let him off easy this time, since he'd shown up without her prodding. Instead, she glanced over at Harmony, who was talking to their captain.
                                            "Who didja imagine?" she asked, curious. She wasn't super close to her roommate, usually being busy with Murgo and Val. But, her social calendar had plenty of time for other people, of course. And Harmony was pretty dang funny.

αnч nσtє чσu cαn rєαch, í cαn gσ híghєr
                                            í cαn síng αnчthíng híghєr thαn чσu
                                            αnчthíng чσu cαn wєαr, í cαn wєαr вєttєr
                                            ín whαt чσu wєαr í'd lσσk вєttєr thαn чσu

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                            Character's Name: Dixie Lynn Walker
                                            Year: Third
                                            Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                            Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Mean Swing
                                            Second Choice Position: Chaser

stefan lee salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:52 am

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

fourth year || Gryffindor || halfblood
Art Club mapmaker || Cooking Club snacker || Quidditch chaser
irregular attendee of any club events

Making the starting Quidditch team was fantastic last year. Duanaire started her first game a little overwhelmed by the crowds, the cheering, and Parrot Winchester screeching their names out for the whole school to hear. She hadn’t stolen a single quaffle that first game. But by the last game of the season, Aire was comfortable enough to be doing her ridiculous broom tricks mid-game like it was any other Quidditch practice. She loved the confusion or surprise on an opposing team member’s face when she did something unconventional to shoot or steal, like dangle off her broom with one knee or plummet from above like a seeker doing the Wronski Feint. (Aire also figured she had to put on her best performance since she knew Austen was in the crowd somewhere secretly. She wasn’t sure why he picked now to attend matches when she knew he wasn’t thrilled about Quidditch, but it made sense he wanted to watch Maya be awesome. Anyways, she was sworn to secrecy on that.)

Well, either way, the extra game time, plus a whole year of Qudditch training had Aire fairly confident she could make the starting team again. Well...maybe. There were enough people at Gryffindor Tryouts for some upsets to happen. It sucked she didn’t have Advanced Flying this year, but then again, one fewer class would be great for her free time.

Aire gravitated towards where Harmony was talking to Maya, Jasper and Dixie Lynn, appearing as if out of nowhere in time to hear Dixie Lynn ask who they had imagined. Aire handed her broom to Harmony for a moment to hold as she scribbled out a form.

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Duanaire Aindrias-Evera
Year: 4
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Second Choice Position: Seeker

setting Gryffindor Tryouts || with Gryffindor Team -- specifically Harmony, Jasper, Maya, and Dixie Lynn
appearance 5'1", lithe || wearing sweater and brown baggy pants
status Someone has an imaginary friend?

Position: chaser
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 to stealing and shooting, +5 to others
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Stefan Lee Salvatore

kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie

MJ Spooks

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Some say our dreams are a distant road
Down which our hearts would like to go
But I have always stayed in place
Under that old illusion that it's safe
You said, "The ship in port is the safer one,
but it's not the reason it was made."
So forgive me if I wander off
And forgive me more if I just stay
☁✶
~"The Ship in Port" by Radical Face.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games