Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:47 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

His movement forward quickly was hampered and soon he landed on Akihiko's lap where he squirmed in frustration, "I...I'm wanting to give him a piece of my mind that's what it will accomplish. It's my life. Shouldn't I have some say as to what is said about me by my own work place? I didn't want the public to know that!"

However, he settled a little when he was tightly held in Akihiko's arms and upon his lap. There was no were to go and Akihiko seemed to have taking charge of the situation. He sighed in internal frustration wanting to just slam a fist somewhere. How could Chairman Koyasu do that to them! No consultation, no approval. He just opened his mouth to the world! One day Izzy was going to give that man a piece of his mind.

But for now, he leaned into Akihiko and turned his head so it rested upon the man's shoulder. He was upset and need to calm down. This was a vacation right? This still would be a vacation!

"Worse? I hope not. But I'll do my best to make sure it isn't worse for you. I want you to have a nice vacation. Even if I have to Work to make sure you're having a nice vacation." His eyes flicked over to Takagi-san knowing the man might say he was on vacation but that really didn't take into account the papparazzi that would now be looking for them because of Chairman Koyasu. He wasn't in a mood to be 'told' what to do. He wanted to relax too but now he was all stressed out. And ready to strangle someone.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"If it'll make you feel better, you can hit me." Akihiko spoke, his blue eyes closed as he kept that iron grip on Izzy's waist.
Maybe... a little too tight a grip...

"Akihiko..." Yuuji spoke, watching the man carefully.

He took a step forward but stopped the moment he saw blue eyes focused on him. Narcissus released Izzy and stood up from the bed, the palm of one hand pressed against his left temple, just near the eye, and pressed hard.

"Kuso... where did I leave my carry on?" the musician asked, moving toward the door but finding the floor very... uncooperative.

He collapsed, hard. Slamming into the side of a small table and chairs and taking them down with him. Laying on the floor, it was all Akihiko could do to keep from screaming.

But there wasn't a note of panic from Yuuji as he left the room and went to get the carry on bag. There was no need to wake the others... as long as Narcissus didn't scream, of course...

Gritting his teeth, blue eyes were squeeze shut tight in pain. "Ruki... it's a vacation..." Akihiko hissed, trying to keep the memory at bay long enough to talk to the megane-clad man. "Paparazzi won't... they won't know we're here for a while. Just... get Yuuji to... scramble the IP or something on the interviews... stay under the radar... gah!"

Back arching, Akihiko couldn't keep it under control any longer as the memory flooded in...

Rain... cold cold rain... he was drenched... soaked to the bone... shivering in a bus stop of all places... His body wouldn't stop shaking... he started coughing... Where was he? Why was he in the rain? Why didn't he go somewhere? Anywhere? But even as he thought that... he collapsed to the pavement as the torrent of rain pelted down... The next thing he saw... was Izzy's concerned face...

Blue eyes snapped open and Narcissus gasped, wincing when he realized his head still hurt, though no where near as bad as before.

Curling onto his side, the young Koyasu couldn't help but curse as he carefully sat up.

"Kuso... that's the last time I go more than a few feet from a pain killer for a while..." he hissed, pissed that his medicine wasn't even within reach.

Not like it would have helped in time.

Meanwhile, Yuuji was searching through the carry on bag for the right bottle...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Nakai nodded, "Call Nikki-san. Got it. I'm sure he'll rush over." the blond replied with a soft smile, moving to the small chest in the room and opening one of the drawers to find a new hospital gown.

"Here," he said, about to take one of Chiyou's hands to start getting the young man dressed... when all hell broke loose.

"Of course I think they're... Ma... matte ne Chiyou-kun..." reaching out, Nakai wrapped his arms around the suddenly sobbing vocalist. "Shhhh...." he whispered, sitting on the bed with the younger man. "I don't know why, Chiyou-kun... I don't... but... I do know... that your eyes are beautiful. They aren't the same, Chiyou-kun. They'll never be the same. But they hold their own beauty. They're... grey... with near sparkles of platinum that make your eyes glow like the stars. A hauntingly beautiful gaze that pierces your heart..." he whispered, trying to be poetic about it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:09 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Try as Nakai might, chiyou couldn't be consoled. He was lost in the sorrow of it and the terrifying memories of what had happened.

"It's not fair....I didn't do anything! Doushite? Doushite!? He didn't have to! He.....he....my....I...." he began to hyperventilate, his body stiffening up, hard as a board.

"I thought he was gonna kill me....I thought he was gonna kill me...I thought he was gonna kill me..." he repeated over and over, having a full-blown panic attack.
And yet, unbeknownst to him, he was giving a very slight clue to his attacker....he. It had been a man.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:55 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki about melted in to a pool of butter after the massage started. Although it was going to take awhile to get out the kinks. Seemed that Nezumi believe his words since he was going on about Ice Cream. Not that Hiroki was an extreme Ice Cream fan but he liked it well enough. Better than being embarrassed by other thoughts he had about Nezumi.

He leaned his head forward and said, "Ice cream sounds really good. But you don't have to make any right now. I think your hands on my back are nice right where they are. The ice cream can wait...awhile." He let out a low groan as Nezumi's fingers started finding knots.

"Ok maybe I should have hired you just to take care of my tensions. Nngh...that feels good even though...ahh...that's the spot." He would have liked to have just laid down and get an all over massage. But he take this one step at a time. Eventually, if things looked good, he'd consider other opportunities.

"So..where did you learn to do this...Paris?" he teased just a little because it seemed like he'd have all day to learn about his new...Babysitter.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:58 am
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"No that.. No...that wouldn't make me feel better." Izzy answered with surprise that Akihiko might have suggested it. He wasn't to blame for this incident. And Izzy wasn't about hurting someone physically for his problems or pain. At least, when he had full control of his faculties.

However, he felt a bit uncomfortable as Akihiko's grip became quite tight almost painful. "You're...holding me...too tight." Izzy glanced back because he couldn't understand why but then suddenly he was release and scooted to the side. Looking up at Akihiko he knew something was wrong. "Akihiko...what? I think it's in the compartments in the other room." But then as he watched he knew it was his head.

But even before he could get up, Akihiko had fallen! Izzy leaped up quickly as the man called his name told him about the vacation. Racing over, these words that Akihiko said meant little to nothing while Akihiko was in pain!

"Akihiko, It's going to be alright. I'm here." he said softly but urgently as he moved close to the man. He had kept his voice low because he didn't know how much of the head pain would be amplified by his voice. "Let me help you to the bed. Takagi-san is getting the medication."

Putting his arm around Akihiko's waist he tried to help him rise to get him to a more comfortable place. "You're going to be ok. And, you should keep a couple of pain killers in your wallet so you don't have to take the whole bottle with you.", he encouraged as he helped him along. "You know you're lighter than last time. You'll have to eat better or I'm going to feed you frozen dinners to fatten you up." He tried to put some brevity back into the room.

Izzy gently sat the man on the bed and then said, "I wish I could fix everything. I hate seeing you in pain. I don't if any memories returned to you but...I wish I could help you more than I have."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:28 am
User Image

"Amsterdam, actually." Nezumi laughed. Well, it was where he had learned how to massage, among other things. He had gone there in his younger days, when he was a bit more...free....and experimentative.

"Amsterdam is a lovely country, and there are many things to be learned about physical pleasures there..."
Of course, he meant that as in massage, relaxation, good dining....but sometimes Nezumi said things that could be taken as...a wee bit deviant.

As he spoke, though, the mouse pushed just so on the middle of Hiroki's lower back, making the vertebrae pop into perfect alignment, releasing every muscle in the man's tight back.

"There! How's that feel?" he asked, looking around over the man's broad shoulders, nearly face to bandaged face with Hiroki.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:18 pm

"I'm fine with my eating habits." Akihiko said, sitting on the edge of the bed as the pain in his head began to die down.
Least now it wasn't blindingly debilitating...
Sighing, the musician's blue gaze fell on Izzy. "Look, don't take it hard. So my head hurts... a lot. Big deal. It's been like this every day since I woke up in the hospital. Sometimes I get a memory... sometimes it just hurts like a b***h. I think it's partly why I've had Michi-kun staying over... just to have someone THERE in case, well, what just happened happens. Hadn't taken a table out before though... that's new..."
He was talking...
Talking for the mere sake of hearing himself talk...
Talking to distract himself from the memory... and the pain...

It was at about that time that Yuuji returned with a bottle of water and the pill bottle itself. He handed it to Akihiko, the musician taking the medicine quickly.
"Well, you broke the table..." Takagi spoke, smirking at his cousin.
Narcissus just shook his head, "Urusai..." he said, tossing the bottle of water back to Yuuji before standing under his own power and leaving the bedroom.

He returned a couple of minutes later with a drink. A stiff drink. With one hand he righted the table and chairs and sat down. "See, it's fine. Nothing broken too badly."
"Still, we'll need to replace it. At least let Shou-san know." Yuuji replied before setting the still streaming laptop down on the table. "I'm going to monitor the activity in Hawaii, press-wise." his gaze flickered over to Izzy, an obvious sign that he probably needed to stick with his star.
Without saying anything else, the assistant took the laptop and left the room.

Sighing, Akihiko leaned back in the chair. "I hope we land soon. This flying is s**t with my balance... obviously..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:53 pm

"Oi, Chiyou-kun!" Nakai spoke, turning the 'kid' to face him and forcefully uncurling the younger man's body. He took Chiyou's face in his hands and tried to just still the vocalist.
"You have to calm down. You'll hyperventilate at this rate. Just relax. I won't let anyone get you. You won't have to feel that ever again. Yakusouku. He can't hurt you now, Chiyou-kun... but... but I have to ask do... do you know who it was? Do you remember his face? Anything at all?" Nakai asked softly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:50 pm

User Image

He wanted to tell Kai everything. Naoko had done this to him! Naoko had tried to kill him, had taken his eyes! But...Naoko swore if he said a word...Ishi would suffer. He couldn't say or do anything! He was helpless!
Knowing that...only made Chiyou's panic worse. He shouldn't say anything...he was so afraid.

"Nnnnngh....I....I dunno....I dunno.....I didn't....ah....I don't remember. I'm so-o-orry..." he sobbed and sobbed, wishing he could just....say something.
But to protect Ishi...he would do anything, even suffer and lie.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Well, I do worry. You're important to me so worrying is natural. I know your head is healing and all but I don't want you to fall and break your neck or something. And well as for your eating, you're getting thin. And you may be fine with your eating habits of late but your body and I are not." He frowned as he stood there.

Really, it was his responsibility to take care of his star even if that man didn't want to take care of himself. It was difficult to sometimes wrap one's brain around the manager's mindset but his stars were his priority. And well, Akihiko had a little more priority than that, but he tried very hard not to let it become something that overwhelmed him. Because the man probably didn't feel quite the same way.

He watched as Yuugi gave him the medicine and caught the gaze. Then after Yuugi left, Izzy remained seated on the bed trying to figure out what to do with his stubborn star. Then he thought of something, "Akihiko, why don't I make a deal with you. You start eating regularly, real meals not just a n** or two...and I'll cut out frozen dinners for a month."

Izzy figured he could try to persuade the man to take care of himself better somehow. Goodness knows that if someone didn't take care of him, no one would especially himself lately!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:10 pm

"I can't eat if I'm not hungry." Akihiko replied, setting his drink down, though he didn't look at Izzy as he spoke. "TV Dinners are unhealthy. So is not eating. But unlike you, I'm not hungry. Ever it seems... so it isn't a 'choice' of what to eat but if I can even FORCE myself to eat. Which, by the way, I've been doing the few times I actually had a few bites of something."

Blue eyes fell on Izzy, and the look in them simply oozed stubbornness.
"Gomen nasai, Ruki... I can't take you up on your offer. I know it's unhealthy. But like I told, Michi-kun... I just can't. I know I need the energy... and I know I'm sleeping more, partly because of not eating and partly because of my medication for my head but..." his hand tightened on the glass, though for once, not enough to shatter it. "Maybe this vacation will give me an appetite again, ne?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:12 pm

"Shhhh..." Nakai gently stroked Chiyou's hair, trying to calm the 'kid' down. "I'm sorry I asked, Chiyou-kun... really. Just forget about it, ne? Hiroki'll take care of it. You'll see. He'll find who did this to you, who hurt Narcissus and Izzy... it's just a matter of time."

He really didn't know what else to do...
Chiyou was going to need more looking after than he thought initially. Because in all honesty, the guitarist wouldn't be able to live with himself if something else happened to the young vocalist.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:22 pm

User Image

"Iie! Iie! Tell Hiroki to let it go! Just...let it go! I'm...alive, so let it go or....or..." he couldn't dare speak the last of that sentence. Simply knowing it was tearing the kid asunder inside.

"I don't know if the person who hurt me is the same one that hurt Ishi and Akihiko...but if we just...forget about it...then maybe....just maybe....nobody else will get hurt." he whimpered.
The way he was begging was enough to tip Nakai off though, that something must have been said. Why else would the boy be so adamant about letting the perpetrator just get by with what he had done?

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy sighed and looked at his star a wee bit frustrated. Well a lot frustrated. The whole work situation frustrated him. And here he was trying to convince his star to eat while Koyasu-sama poured his personal life to the public. Man, he just couldn't win some days.

And he could understand a bit that the medication might be causing the eating disorder or even it was possible that Akihiko was still feeling the previous drug problem. He wasn't sure.

"Yes...maybe the vacation will. You've needed the time to yourself. You're stubborn. You know that don't you?" he finally said and then turned away closing his eyes trying to settle his own annoyance. He didn't want his frustrations that were beyond just Akihiko's not eating to make his words sound more irritated than they should be. At the moment, Izzy was glad to be on a vacation but how much he would enjoy it remained to be seen.

He didn't feel relaxed anymore and while he did feel rested, it didn't seem to give him much comfort. Then he realized he had gone brooding quiet. Well normally, he'd go to work but Yuugi had already commandeered his laptop so he had to figure out something else to do. "Do you want to watch a movie or something?" He said quietly over his shoulder.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games