Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:41 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I use to always walk around in jades glasses acting like her.
Well then that's a very smart move!
I don't like leaving out people on inside jokes...
June and dail-up should never happen. I might get free internet from Josh's school >.> <.< but I still have to pay for the connection at my house.
It almost felt like it was some trail version and then it went off line and I went back to dail-up u.u
I see why she had to sit on you then. :B
;D
Ah~ neither do I.
No, I meant suffering until June with dial-up. I put the wrong word there. ^^;; Aww~ well at least you hopefully don't have to pay for both. x.x
u.u
Mars sat on me XD
><
^^ but sometimes is best left not explained.
until june x.x not fun.
Oh that was halfof the reason my mom wasn't for me getting the connection.
Oh well, I guessed. PX
Ah~ true, but I still don't want to leave a person alienated so I'll explain to them as best as possible or~ just get past the moment as quickly as possible. This reminds me of something that happened in a random CB thread I was once in.
"me: I love your name!
jo[inside]ke: Thanks!
person 3: What does it mean?
jo[inside]ke: Inside joke.
person 3: Oh, okay then...
jo[inside]ke: No, no! That's what my name is: inside joke.
person 3: Oh! Okay! I like your name."
Ah~ I guess things'll just work out how they have to be once that time comes.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:55 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I use to always walk around in jades glasses acting like her.
Well then that's a very smart move!
I don't like leaving out people on inside jokes...
June and dail-up should never happen. I might get free internet from Josh's school >.> <.< but I still have to pay for the connection at my house.
It almost felt like it was some trail version and then it went off line and I went back to dail-up u.u
I see why she had to sit on you then. :B
;D
Ah~ neither do I.
No, I meant suffering until June with dial-up. I put the wrong word there. ^^;; Aww~ well at least you hopefully don't have to pay for both. x.x
u.u
Mars sat on me XD
><
until june x.x not fun.
Oh well, I guessed. PX
Ah~ true, but I still don't want to leave a person alienated so I'll explain to them as best as possible or~ just get past the moment as quickly as possible. This reminds me of something that happened in a random CB thread I was once in.
Jade was alwayd off reading ^^;
XD that's kind if funny. There are some great usernames on gaia.
*nod nod* exactly.
Last niht I was talkig to this girl from the college and the cultural group is going to tokyo next year and she's one of the main people so I thought I might talk to her, me being an anime freak it's my sworn duity. XD and for someone learing japanese because of their fandom she doesn't know a lot u.u;;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:45 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*big grin*
If that's the case they probally already have a master XD
Um nope :/ should I have? Did I miss out on something? >O
I went dancing O: and this weird kid took a picture of me...and I was confused. I got one of my coworkers to come and she had a headake so she didn't dance ^^;;; but she's coming next week so I guess that's good.
@.@
So? I pictured more of a sharing of information of sorts~
I sure missed out on it in the second grade. I had to memorize the planets in order. So I did. Merc, Ven, Earth, Mars, Jup., Sat, Uran, Nep, Pluto. ...Like that, but with the full word. I just don't feel like typing them out and... I get to school and everyone else memorized it by using that saying up there. D;
Sounds fun. O: Besides the picture and headache part~ Hopefully she'll dance next week. :3
So I found my sisters Cardigans CD and it's really all I'm listening to.
Ohhhhh....
XD I'm so use to typing those names it's like secound nature. And I was really into planets when I was young...still am. We had to memorize what month we were born in when I was in kinergarden and the only way I remebered was the fact that November had a 'No' in the front of it.
Jade was really board. Senica will come >3
Because you don't have enough other CDs to listen to? XD
>3
I didn't have the time to type them out. I was on Gaia, studying and trying to get ready to leave. I figured it saved that much more time. PX XD I always use little tricks like that in a pinch. x] They come in handy when just straight memorizing/learning will not work.
Okay then~ =]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:47 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
O'rly? Well someone will have to add that in XD I ushallly make one up or go with that you had on at them time.
I drink rice milk...I just got some of that O: I'm going to need to drink some of that <3 My dad told me that all the time :/ probally why I stopped drinking so much of it. No jade just dumps a bag full of sugar in her coffee every cup. I don't drink coffee so I wouldn't know how much they go though or what they use.
XD ^^ Yeah, for me it depends on whether I'm drawing the picture for the outfit... or for some sdrawkcab thing~ It really doesn't matter. ^____^ XD You're pretty safe with making one up, aren't you? As long as it's items I have, no one could tell the difference. XD;;
O: Maybe you should. Yeah, when I drank coffee, it was more like milk and sugar with coffee in it... So it's best that I stopped drinking it. Yeah~ unless you make it for someone all the time, it's hard to guess how they like their coffee. x.x
Actually I jut put on a bow tie...and girls cant wear them....but who cares! It's cute! u.u;;
Yeah tis weird working as a brista and then not drinking coffee. I know how to make a latte' a good one at that but I've never tasted my drinks.
Aww~ you're doing that just to make me sad that I can't wear them. ;.;
XD Well, I'm glad you don't taste the drinks before you serve them. ;]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:50 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Mars sat on me XD
><
until june x.x not fun.
Oh well, I guessed. PX
*nod nod* exactly.
Last niht I was talkig to this girl from the college and the cultural group is going to tokyo next year and she's one of the main people so I thought I might talk to her, me being an anime freak it's my sworn duity. XD and for someone learing japanese because of their fandom she doesn't know a lot u.u;;
Without her glasses? o:
Yeah, it made me laugh out loud at the time. Although now that I see it, I think the name might have been ins[joke]ide. Anyway, same thing happened. PX Yes there are some great ones out there. <3 And then the disgusting ones...
^^
Are you working your way into that group? :B

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:56 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*big grin*
If that's the case they probally already have a master XD
Um nope :/ should I have? Did I miss out on something? >O
I went dancing O: and this weird kid took a picture of me...and I was confused. I got one of my coworkers to come and she had a headake so she didn't dance ^^;;; but she's coming next week so I guess that's good.
@.@
So? I pictured more of a sharing of information of sorts~
I sure missed out on it in the second grade. I had to memorize the planets in order. So I did. Merc, Ven, Earth, Mars, Jup., Sat, Uran, Nep, Pluto. ...Like that, but with the full word. I just don't feel like typing them out and... I get to school and everyone else memorized it by using that saying up there. D;
Sounds fun. O: Besides the picture and headache part~ Hopefully she'll dance next week. :3
Ohhhhh....
XD I'm so use to typing those names it's like secound nature. And I was really into planets when I was young...still am. We had to memorize what month we were born in when I was in kinergarden and the only way I remebered was the fact that November had a 'No' in the front of it.
>3
I didn't have the time to type them out. I was on Gaia, studying and trying to get ready to leave. I figured it saved that much more time. PX XD I always use little tricks like that in a pinch. x] They come in handy when just straight memorizing/learning will not work.
Okay then~ =]
Cha yeah I play it on my boombox and then play it on my computer u.u;;
~
Oh I see. But you know somethings your mind is just set to type you can't really not... like gaiaonline.com XD I can type that sooo fast.
*thumbs up*

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:58 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
O'rly? Well someone will have to add that in XD I ushallly make one up or go with that you had on at them time.
I drink rice milk...I just got some of that O: I'm going to need to drink some of that <3 My dad told me that all the time :/ probally why I stopped drinking so much of it. No jade just dumps a bag full of sugar in her coffee every cup. I don't drink coffee so I wouldn't know how much they go though or what they use.
XD ^^ Yeah, for me it depends on whether I'm drawing the picture for the outfit... or for some sdrawkcab thing~ It really doesn't matter. ^____^ XD You're pretty safe with making one up, aren't you? As long as it's items I have, no one could tell the difference. XD;;
O: Maybe you should. Yeah, when I drank coffee, it was more like milk and sugar with coffee in it... So it's best that I stopped drinking it. Yeah~ unless you make it for someone all the time, it's hard to guess how they like their coffee. x.x
Actually I jut put on a bow tie...and girls cant wear them....but who cares! It's cute! u.u;;
Yeah tis weird working as a brista and then not drinking coffee. I know how to make a latte' a good one at that but I've never tasted my drinks.
not really but it seems that. I put it in the art oasis.
XD I didn't mean it like that >.>

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:02 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Mars sat on me XD
><
until june x.x not fun.
Oh well, I guessed. PX
*nod nod* exactly.
Without her glasses? o:
Yeah, it made me laugh out loud at the time. Although now that I see it, I think the name might have been ins[joke]ide. Anyway, same thing happened. PX Yes there are some great ones out there. <3 And then the disgusting ones...
^^
Yes.
Oh I stear clear of those. Or roll my eyes at it.
~
Jade's in it. I have a feeling most of the people are all talk of great anime fans but have nothing to prove it. u.u

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:07 pm
*sits back and props up feet*
I'm going to take a few minutes for myself and eat before I get back to work and reply to posts. n.n

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:24 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Ohhhhh....
>3
Okay then~ =]
~
Oh I see. But you know somethings your mind is just set to type you can't really not... like gaiaonline.com XD I can type that sooo fast.
*thumbs up*
So you just need a copy so you can play it on both at once. PX
XD Same here~ and same with sdrawkcab and neveroddoreven... I can type those speedy fast. >3 Except that right now my left pointer finger hurts for some reason, so I'm typing more slowly than normal. ^^;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:26 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
O: I'll defninitely have to go check it out. :3
XD I know, I know. ;3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:29 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*nod nod* exactly.
Without her glasses? o:
^^
Yes.
~
Jade's in it. I have a feeling most of the people are all talk of great anime fans but have nothing to prove it. u.u

XD These posts are all so small now, we shuld condense them.
Well that's mean of you~
Eh, as long as they enjoy themselves. :3 But~ you should get your sister to set them straight. O:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:35 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Ohhhhh....
>3
Okay then~ =]
~
*thumbs up*
So you just need a copy so you can play it on both at once. PX
XD Same here~ and same with sdrawkcab and neveroddoreven... I can type those speedy fast. >3 Except that right now my left pointer finger hurts for some reason, so I'm typing more slowly than normal. ^^;
souround sound 8]
I can't type jeeszyCreezy fast be I'm not use to the spelling @.@
XD finger cramp...FLCL joke.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:37 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
O: I'll defninitely have to go check it out. :3
XD I know, I know. ;3
you better >3
><
So I'm reading my jounal/dairy from before gaiaonline XD and it's funny. I drew pictures along with the issues ^^;;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:40 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*nod nod* exactly.
Without her glasses? o:
^^
Yes.
~

XD These posts are all so small now, we shuld condense them.
Well that's mean of you~
Eh, as long as they enjoy themselves. :3 But~ you should get your sister to set them straight. O:
yes....so? got something against small posts? *get's all fake offened*
Mean to ignore rude or stupid user names?
I'm not loaning all my anime out just to make them true fans >3 they will just have to except that I'm better then them.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games