Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:22 pm
I would have to agree with Karrie on that one. I kind of gave up trying to understand bandaidd. Dont worry it just takes a bit of time to really get into the mainstream here. When I first arrived Psyzapp was terrified of me and wouldnt come near. But look at me now.. and in response to your other question...what do you think I meant..? twisted  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:26 pm
{{I'm sorry that my posts are getting so long! This is the first time I've really fleshed out Amy's character, so it's kinda just all coming out at once.}}

Amy chuckled hollowly and rubbed her head with one of her hands. "It's funny you should mention Dame. She said the oddest thing to me tonight. She said that she hated to tell me it, but I looked cute tonight. Maybe I'm reading too much into that, but I take it as that we apparently don't get along as well as I thought we did. Dame was the one Lady here that I thought I was becoming pretty good friends with. I mean, I get along with Leko, too, but I don't see her enough to be close with her, yet."

She looked over at Velcore and smiled. She would have rubbed his head, but his head head was resting on her arm and her other hand was rubbing her forehead. But she liked him resting his head on her arm. It was comforting.

"I know, this is just stupid to talk about. It's like in elementary school when girls complain that the other girls won't play with her. It's honestly not all about that. It's just that I feel so out of place here."

She looked back at Karrie and there was pain in her eyes. "But if I left, that would mean that I'd have to leave Kai, and I don't want to do that. I didn't mean to become serious with anyone for quite a long time because I know that I have the tendency to run away when things get too hard. I don't even know if you knew that Kai and I were together, but we are... I think. And that's another thing. I don't want to spend all my time with my boyfriend, if that's what Kai and I are. I love hanging out with him, and I love it when he's in the bar, but I want to talk with other people, too. No one else seems to really want to do that around here. If you have a significant other, it seems like the couple just focuses on each other and forgets about everyone else. I don't want to do that, but how will that make Kai feel? I'd be the only girl that isn't completely glued to the guy she's with when he's around. It'd probably be like a slap in the face to him."

Amy looked back at Black. "Thanks, Black. It's good to know that I'm not the only one having trouble fitting in here. I just feel completely out of my element now. This is the first time since I've lived at home that I've tried to fit in somewhere."

"And I honestly don't know what you meant. I don't know who you think the two people are that care the most about me, and I don't know what you mean about the crippling. Maybe it's because it's late and my mind is just so frazzled right now."

She gave a slight laugh.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:29 pm
You sure make a lot of noise for very little "action". Not that I mind... ninja
I do stare
It is good to be able to keep quiet if need be though.
-OR- you could just keep your hands to yourself

*rubs his forehead*
If I give you something to eat, are you going to shut up?

For a while.
.... deal stare *pours another bowl of cereal and sets it down on the floor for Draa*  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 2, 1, 3 Total: 11 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:42 pm
Hmm... I don't know why Dame would say that. Kits says she compliments her a lot, without seeming to have any problems. That may be because Kits and I are so close, though.

When something is bothering you, don't be afraid to tell someone. Sometimes, it helps just to have somebody listen. *grins* I'm not always so good at that, but Velcore makes a pretty good sounding board. *pats the dragon's neck* He may not respond much, but he's good at listening.

*chirps in agreement*

I know I'm guilty of losing track of what else is happening when Dame's around, but I really don't see her much other than here. *scratches the back of his head* I do try to pay attention to others, but as you said, the ladies here seem to be glued to their guy as soon as he walks in, which makes it hard to keep up a conversation sometimes.

Believe it or not, Amy, I didn't always fit in so well around here, either. It wasn't until around Valentine's Day that I started coming here regularly, and even then I didn't really fit in very well until I accepted Psyzapp's job offer and started seeing Dame. It takes everyone a while to make a place for themselves here. *grins* For a long time, the only time I came in the bar was to drop off some baked goods that I knew the ladies would like and hope that I wouldn't get pranked for it.

((Longest posts I've made here, I think. lol))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:47 pm
(( I might have to agree with that ))

* stands up * Well I need to be getting to bed. I will talk to you all tomorow hopefully. Good night. * and with that he flited away to Leko and Ayami's door and lets himself in. He slips into bed and the smell of Lekos perfume helps him drift off to sleep *  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:47 pm
*blushes at Tes*
It is difficult. redface I have always been told I was a bit of a... um.. redface "moaner"... as they say. redface Being with you after having wished for it for so long makes even the slightest affections mzilt mzilt more enjoyable redface

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:52 pm
{{Really? Cool! biggrin You're doing a really good job and I'm enjoying your posts. smile }}

Amy frowned when Karrie mentioned that Kits had said Dame complimented her a lot. Great. So it was just a comment she said to Amy. She didn't think she had done anything to piss her off, but then again, she hadn't done anything to ever piss Icy off, either. Maybe she just rubbed the women here the wrong way.

"What could my place possibly be here, though? Yeah, I'm the bartender, but I don't want to be defined just by that. I also don't want to just start fitting in once it comes out that Kai and I are together. I know everyone here loves Kai, but I want to fit in on my own, on my own terms, not because of who I date. And I'm not saying that's how you've fit in. I thought you were cool when you just started talking with me. You're really nice and friendly. I think that's what made people liek you."

She looked over at Velcore and reached over with her other hand to pet his head since she wasn't rubbing her head anymore. "Yes, Velcore is one of my best buddies here, but when I vent to someone, I need someone who can verbally respond."

She looked over at Karrie while still petting Velcore's head. "You've been to Lily's Pad before, right Karrie? What do you think of it?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:53 pm
BlackR.16
(( I might have to agree with that ))

* stands up * Well I need to be getting to bed. I will talk to you all tomorow hopefully. Good night. * and with that he flited away to Leko and Ayami's door and lets himself in. He slips into bed and the smell of Lekos perfume helps him drift off to sleep *

{{Night Black! biggrin }}

Amy waved to Black and smiled slightly. "Thank you for all that you said, Black."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:02 am
*smirks* Even the slightest, you say? twisted Would that mean something like this... *stands close to Ryzan and rubs his hips* ... or something more... *tilts his head to the side and leans down to where his lips are just almost touching Ryzan's neck* ... like this? *breathes against Ryzan's neck without moving any closer*

*groans and facepaws*
For the love of.... get a room you two! scream

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 4, 4, 5 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:07 am
*looks up at Black when he stands up* Good night.

*looks back at Amy* Unfortunately, that's something that you need to figure out for yourself. I can't really help you with that. You just keep coming here, and they'll get used to seeing you and come to accept you as belonging here. The ladies here have all had hard lives and don't accept new people that easily. Granted, they'll be be friendly and chat with new people, but it takes a while to get close to them.

*grins* I'm pretty sure my cooking didn't hurt when they began accepting me. I seem to have a talent for making exactly what a person seems to need or want most at the time.

I've been to Lily's, but not since she remodeled. I haven't had time since the Jade Dragon opened. How it was before, it's a nice place, but not very many people go there. I was doing some baking there, and most of it was wasted. It was really disappointing to see so much of my work being thrown out.

*leans against Amy, looking frustrated*

((I'm going to have to go to bed pretty soon...))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:16 am
*giggling a little when Tes rubbed his hips, he suddenly became silent at feeling his breath on his neck. His own breathing became more heavy and he could feel a deep flush wash over his cheeks*
....Q.... Quortek.... *barely even hears Draa*

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:18 am
{{Me too. I'm reeeally getting tired. lol.}}

Amy arched an eyebrow at Kai. "They chat? Do you know I said something to three different women tonight and they all ignored me? I haven't really seen their chatty sides unless they're showing me how to make a drink."

She shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe I'll fit in here, maybe I won't. I'll keep coming back for now. I don't want to just leave you, Velcore, Dec, or Kai, or Kit. I'm not coming in tomorrow, though. I just... I need some more time to think."

"And your cooking is amazing, Karrie. I don't think I've ever had it before. I hope I can enjoy more of it in the future."

She looked at Velcore, a little confused. "What's wrong, Velcore? I'm petting your head but you still look like you want something."

She reached her other hand to pick up her fork again, careful not to move her arm too much so that she wouldn't disturb Velcore. She speared one of the black rolls and then leaned over to put it in her mouth.

It had an interesting texture to it. The taste wasn't that bad, but what was she eating? Pushing the food to one side of her mouth, she stopped petting Velcore and held her hand up in front of her mouth as she talked.

"Karrie... what are these black rolls?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 3, 4, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:33 am
Well, sometimes they do. sweatdrop They've been pretty busy lately, especially Psyzapp. They do get caught up in their own thoughts a lot.

If you need time to think, that's fine. Everybody needs some time off once in a while, and you've been working hard serving everyone's drinks. Just don't disappear for too long, like Maune's done... He hasn't been around for a while that I'm aware of. confused

*smiles at Amy* I'm glad you like my cooking. I always like to hear that. The black rolls are sushi. Those are fully cooked, though. Not raw like some of them. The black is seaweed.

*sighs again and nuzzles Amy*

*finishes his drink and stands up* I hate to leave so suddenly, but I've got to go home and get to bed. I need to try to get here earlier tomorrow and call some of my suppliers. *puts his hand on her shoulder and squeezes it gently* Enjoy your time off, and I'll see you when you come back. *walks out of the Jade Dragon and goes home*

*waits until Karrie walks away, then chirps at Amy, the chirp sounding like "good night" and follows Karrie out*

((good night.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:39 am
*grins* Well, I guess that answers my question.
*returns to a normal standing position and takes a moment to admire how Ryzan looks in the state he put him in*

Is there any way you guys could like... section off a part of this place where I can just stay in there and not have to come out to the two of you? stare

*looks over his shoulder, down at Draa*
I thought you said you were going to shut up if I fed you.

Yes, well, that was before I knew you were going to get mushy on me.
pft. Nothing's stopping you from living outside if you hate it here so much.
It gets cold and rainy out there gonk
So? Grunny can do it.
He's an -actual- grunny. That doesn't count.

*shakes his head and turns back to Ryzan*
I think I can go for watching some movies. You go ahead and eat breakfast and I'll get everything ready in the living room.

*places his hand on Ryzan's cheek and lightly kisses him, then makes his way to the living room, grabbing the clothes he wore yesterday on his way*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:42 am
{{Night!}}

Amy sighed in relief when she heard that the sushi was fully cooked. She never ever wanted to eat raw fish.

She looked up at Karrie when he squeezed her shoulder and she smiled. He had been so patient tonight while he listened to her. He was a really nice guy. And a great cook!

"Night Karrie. Thank you for listening to me."

She didn't know what was going on with Velcore tonight, but she smiled and kissed the top of his head when he nuzzled her.

Right before Velcore left, Amy's eyes widened largely when she heard Velcore chirp. She could have sworn he said 'good night'! This was the second time that she thought she heard Velcore chirp something that sounded like English. She seriously needed to get Velcore alone and talk with him. She knew she was not imagining this.

She finished her dinner, paid, and thanked the staff for a wonderful meal. She was also thankful that she didn't see the chef from a few weekends ago that had chased her out of his kitchens.

Amy went home to get some sleep now that her belly was pleasantly full. She still had a lot on her mind, though, but the thing she was thinking of most now was Velcore. Something was up...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games