Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 3, 5, 4 Total: 18 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:28 pm
I'm glad you like it, Amy. That's one of my favorite dishes as well. *takes a sip of his drink* The fried dumplings there are Kits's favorite. She asks me to make them for her a lot. *chuckles, then hears her question to Black* Not nearby anymore? Were you planning on a trip or something?

((Night, Dougherty.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:31 pm
*lifts an eyebrow at Ryzan*
Why don't you get something yourself? You're wearing more than I am.

Except he's wearing tighter underwear.
Stop looking at his crotch, Draa.
I'm not looking at his crotch scream
Just keep telling yourself that.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:32 pm
Amy laughed softly but nodded. "Alright. I don't quite know what flitting is, but I'm glad that you can do it at long distances. And I didn't mean you had to eat it to sustain yourself. I'm ravenous right now, but sometimes it's fun to just eat something new for the fun of it, not to fill yourself up. I like the tattoos on your chest, by the way. Very cool."

When Amy heard Karrie's question, she sighed again and looked back down at her plate. She had no idea what fried dumplings were. Were they the black round things?

"I... I don't know. I guess it was simply a just-in-case question. After all, I've never been known to stay in one place for very long. I thought this place would be different. That's why I came here. But now..."

She shrugged. "I don't know. It's not like I can travel with a baby pony right now, anyway."

She kept hearing bandaid's words in her head. She had ever since she had gotten home.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:35 pm
I dont really eat unless its time for me to feed. My enjoyment comes out a nice bottle of brandy. * smiles as she comments on the tattoo * Its actually just one tattoo. The other is a scar. Its to remind me of a peace treaty I made a very long time ago..  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:36 pm
You are mzilt more comfortable walking around in the presence of others as you are than I am sweatdrop

... also... *rubs his forearms where they are scarred* ... I do not want her to see...

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 5, 2, 4 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:38 pm
*sees Amy's confused look as she glances at her plate* The dumplings are those white things at the top of your plate. They're dough filled with meat, onions, and some seasonings. *nods* It would probably be pretty hard to travel with Thistle now. It'll be easier once she gets older. Though, a lot of people will miss you if you decide to move on.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:42 pm
Amy nodded to what Black said. She hadn't ever tried brandy before. So, she'd take his word for it that it could be used as a form of enjoyment.

"Well, the long tattoo is really cool, and I'm sorry to hear about your scar. If it helps, though, most women find 'battle scars' pretty sexy I hear."

She gave a half-hearted smile to Black, obviously just joking around. She would ask him about his scar, but she didn't want to pry, and she didn't know if he'd feel comfortable talking about it.

Amy looked down at her plate when Karrie pointed out the dumplings. "Huh. I did not know that. I thought those black things were the sushi. Thanks, Karrie."

She took a bite of one of the dumplings. Her eyes widened in delight and surprise when she tasted how good they were. Wow those were good.

When she had swallowed her bite, she nodded to Karrie. "Those are really really good, Karrie. I can see why Kits would want you to make them for her frequently. I may have to come in here more often and order them as well."

She looked back down at her plate and smiled, somewhat hollowly. "Karrie, you're sweet, but name more than two people who would miss me. Me, not my mediocre bartending skills. And be honest here because this is not about boosting my ego."  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:45 pm
*groans and walks over to Ryzan, placing his hands on his shoulders*
There's nothing wrong with your arms, Ry. I don't think anyone would even think anything of them if you stopped covering them up.

So are we having pancakes?
Not now, Draa stressed
I'm hungry gonk  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 4, 2, 1 Total: 15 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:50 pm
Well, me of course. Don't know if you'd count Velcore or not, but I know he'd miss you. I'm sure Psyzapp would. There's also Kai, Dec, and Kits. *glances at Black for him to add his reassurance as well* I can't say for sure about anyone else, because I'm not around all the time. *puts his hand over hers* Believe me, you would be missed if you left.

*tired of waiting, flies into the Jade Dragon and chirps happily when he sees Karrie at a table with Amy and Black. Lands on the floor on the empty side of the table*  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:52 pm
* rofl chuckles * Well IM sure the two who would care the most are just glad they didnt cripple me  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:56 pm
*looks down and sighs*
I do not expect you to understand. Your body is perfect... *continues rubbing his arms* ... please... *lifts his head and stares at Tes, pleadingly* ..could you just find me something to wear?

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:00 pm
Amy looked up and smiled softly at Karrie. "Thank you for saying that, Karrie. I could only think of Kai and Dec, possibly you but I didn't want to just assume..."

Her smile dropped again and she sighed. "I just don't know if I'm fitting in here well. And did you notice that of all the people you listed, Kits is the only girl? I came here because I thought I'd make a connection with some girls and finally have some female friends, almost like a sisterhood. I know it sounds cheesy, but I've always wanted that. But I'm so different..."

She pulled her hand back from under Karrie's and leaned back into her chair. "A few weeks ago, Bandaidd came in and kept asking me why I was here at MW. She couldn't understand it because she said I was so nice and polite. I told her that I liked MW and I wanted to stay here. I don't want to have that pressure of always having to be completely good all the time because I do make mistakes. But I don't do a lot of the things here that seem somewhat common. I don't cuss, I don't have sex, I don't drink that much, and I don't want to put extra focus on men. Quite the opposite, actually. Like I said, I came here to hopefully make strong female friendships."

She shrugged. "But I should have expected that I probably wouldn't fit in here. I don't really fit in in a lot of places. I have my extreme moments, so I'm too difficult to be considered a saint, but I don't cuss or drink excessively, so I'm too good to be bad. And you know, I don't want to put myself in a small little box like that. I just want to be me. But I don't think 'me' is working here right now."

She sighed shook her head. "And I know I just made some generalizations, and I think that for the most part, the women here are awesome. But I'm beginning to wonder if both bandaidd and Icy were right."

She smiled slightly at Velcore as he came in and then she turned her head to Black in confusion. "Cripple you? What are you talking about?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:08 pm
Fine...
*gives Ryzan's shoulders a squeeze before walking off to their bedroom, not really wanting to have this conversation with him again*

*looks up at the counter at the box of cereal*
If we're not having pancakes, can someone at least put the cereal where I can reach it?

*after quietly rummaging through the drawers and contemplating for a moment if he should take a picture of Icy to stash away with the coma dance video, he returns to Ryzan with some lounge wear*
Might be a good night to stay in... we slept in a bit, and I don't know about you, but I didn't really get that good of a sleep.

I would have slept better if the two of you didn't take over my room suddenly stare
tch, you don't even sleep where we were.
no... but I had to listen to the two of you *eye twitch*
Well, if you'd prefer you can always sleep outside twisted  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 6, 4, 5 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:14 pm
Well, I'd have included Dame, but I know that as soon as I show up she gets a little... distracted. I don't know what your relationship with her is like when I'm not here. I did include Psyzapp, and I think Katana would miss you as well, though I can't say for sure.

Bandaidd is one of the few women around here who doesn't spend much time in here. Even Stargazer Lily, the leader of the "goodies" stops in here as often as she's able to. Bandaidd also isn't... quite all there sometimes.

As for being not really good or bad, that's pretty much the same as Kits. She's pretty shy, though, that's why she's not here very much. I can tell that you're nowhere near as shy as she is. Even so, she has her own place in the group here. We all do. Including you, whether you see it or not.

*chirps softly, nodding in agreement with Karrie, and rests his head against Amy's arm for a moment*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:19 pm
*laughs a little nervously as he begins to dress*
My apologies, Draa sweatdrop I did not consider you would be so disturbed. I did try to be quiet so that Icy would not hear redface

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games