Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2540 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 6, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:46 pm
This saturday? *thinks for a moment* I should be able to be here. Arabian themed? I'll have to think about an outfit, then. neutral

*rolls his head to the side a little bit*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 17 Total: 21 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:49 pm
Psyzapp
*She grins at Katana and calls out to her as she leaves.* Okay Katana, that sounds good. I'll do what I can to try and help out.

*She grins at Officer Dougherty.* Yes my darling. Katana is planning one of our monthly theme parties for Saturday. We are doing an Arabian theme…you know Belly Dancers and such. I happen to have some experience in this area. *She gets close to Officer Dougherty and whispers into his ear seductively.* The trick is in the way you control the rotation and you give a good hard side thrust at just the right moment. wink

An Arabian theme, huh? Not sure I have anything in my closet that might qualify for that type of attire.
*After she whispers into his ear, his grin widens considerably and he speaks to her in a lower tone for only her to hear* Hmm ... Perhaps you could give me a private demonstration ... wink  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:50 pm
-gives Velcore one last final pet and a kiss on the head then turns to Karrie- Oh, honey, I can help you if you want. -grins lewdly- We can go to Global Imports together...their Arabian outfits aren't too costly either...always awesome! xd

-eyes his current vest- Though, you know -fingers it- This vest is pretty nice and could probably go with an Arabian theme...and it goes nicely with the colour I wanna wear...and they have pants at GI that I think would match nicely...

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 2, 6, 4 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:55 pm
I think I'd appreciate some help. I'm not too good with that sort of thing, and I feel bad always asking Kits for help. sweatdrop *looks down at his vest* It would? It's supposed to be a pirate vest...

*slowly opens his eyes as he realizes Dame stopped petting him*

(( xd Actually, I was thinking the other way around, with the pants from this item and the vest from Global Imports.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:57 pm
*gets up after not having really gotten much more rest and shuffles to the kitchen.*

tch... it's about time. I'm starving gonk

pft... like hell you are. You've been going heavier on the pastries than I have. *starts pouring a bowl of cereal*  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:59 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

An Arabian theme, huh? Not sure I have anything in my closet that might qualify for that type of attire.
*After she whispers into his ear, his grin widens considerably and he speaks to her in a lower tone for only her to hear* Hmm ... Perhaps you could give me a private demonstration ... wink

*She leans up against him and runs her hand down from his shoulder to his chest. She speaks very softly.* I would give you a demonstration like you've never experienced my darling. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:06 pm
((Lol, I have no idea what the pants look...I don't think... xd ))

Pirate could be okay...well, I think. -laughs- rofl Maybe I am actually not the best person to ask! xd Have you seen some of my outfits? rofl

I'm gonna wear a pirate-y bandanna... -grins-

So...are you wanting to be a pirate tonight? -grins widely- You can always have my booty, Karrie...though you might have to fight for it sometimes, you scurvy dog... pirate -turns slightly and wiggles her generous backside-

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 2, 4, 5 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:13 pm
((They're similar to the GI ones, but without the silver waistband and not as poofy.))

*lifts his head off Dame's lap as she starts moving around more*

*grins* Yes, I have seen your outfits. I'd still like another opinion, at least. Actually, I just put on what I knew was clean. *looks at her backside* smile I'd say you're worth fighting for. wink  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:18 pm
((Ah, that's a nice colour too.))

-everything he said before that is erased from her memory as dame flushes deeply- redface redface redface Really? -beams and continues blushing-

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 6, 1, 5 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:24 pm
Yes, really. *sees her blushing and smiles* You're blushing, Dame. *puts one hand on her cheek*

*lifts his head and looks toward the middle of the room for a moment, then suddenly sneezes*

((They're still black... Haven't had a reason for Karrie to wear puffy pants yet. xd ))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:31 pm
-puts her hand on top of his- I...I know... -continues to blush- redface -while trying stop, her eyes fall on the clock- Oh my goodness...I have to be heading to bed. -hugs him tight and kisses him then whispers in his ear- Thank you for that...I...I redface -blushes some more- I really appreciate it. I need to be going though... -presses her face against him and then kisses him- Good night, all. -waves to all and exits-  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:36 pm
Psyzapp
*She leans up against him and runs her hand down from his shoulder to his chest. She speaks very softly.* I would give you a demonstration like you've never experienced my darling. wink

*Enjoying the feeling of her against him, he wraps his arms around her* Heh heh ... I have no doubt about that one. Perhaps we should call this a night and head on downstairs, so that I may experience this special demo. *reaches around her, grabs his drink and slams it back, before giving her a sly grin* wink

(( I need to log off soon. neutral ))

Edit: *Points up at his Quarters win* User Image  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 2, 2, 4 Total: 14 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:37 pm
*hugs Dame tightly* You're welcome. *kisses her deeply before releasing her* Good night, Dame.

*chirps good night to Dame, then leans his head against Karrie's leg*

*looks down at the dragon* I know you just got comfortable, but I need to go check in with the kitchen staff.

*sighs and lifts his head again*

*stands up and walks over to the Jade Dragon, waving over his shoulder at Psyzapp and Dougherty in case they're gone before he gets back*  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:45 pm
Amy sighed as she walked over to the Jade Dragon. She had forgotten to go grocery shopping today, so there was no food in the house. Well, there were apples and other fruits, but those weren't filling. She hated having to go back to MW right now, but she was starving! Not much choice.

She went the long way to get into the Jade Dragon. She realized it was probably ridiculous, but she had no idea what was going on in the bar right now, and she didn't want to interrupt a conversation or anything.

When she got into the restaurant, she was led to a small table in a corner, which is what she preferred. She ordered some water and then proceeded to peruse the menu that the man had given her.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 2, 4, 1 Total: 13 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:50 pm
*on his way to the kitchen, sees that there's a customer sitting in the corner. Looking closer, sees that it's Amy and decides to stop and chat with her after checking in with the chefs. Walks into the kitchen and calls everyone together to see if they have anything new to tell him*

*flies over to the couches to wait for Karrie's return*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2540 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games