Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Calixti

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:51 pm
My parents have been, and I quote, 'expecting an oops baby' from my younger sister for the past four years. Since she was fifteen goddamn years old. And never saw fit to educate her about birth control and enable her to avoid an 'oops baby.'

I am incoherently enraged.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:07 pm
am i a bad person because i want to date a man who's going through a divorce?i have known him for almost 13 years and we have had a thing for each other in the past, but as soon as i found out he was married i backed off and now i find out he's getting divorced and i want back in the game.... i am terrible gonk  

whiporwill-o

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:42 pm
So, tomorrow the district manager is coming down to review our store, and I have been given specific instructions not to bring up her lack of competence, her focus on pushing ridiculous unrelated products, her lack of interest in repeat customers, or the fact that if we can't control what products we sell, then we end up with a bunch of stuff we never sell.

I know that my job is on the line, but it's still going to be really difficult to not say anything.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:27 pm
Despite my belief that people should be able to form newspaper and newsletters in the name of freedom of choice, I am angered by this one group on campus.

Taking the name Chevron (which was the campus paper until it was shut down in the 70s for being too left-wing and at the same time claiming to represent all of the student body), this group has put out a newsletter. Which would be great if it wasn't full of inaccuracies and slander.

Of course, they've insulted Imprint the current newspaper by saying that we only represent one side and we fill the paper with things of little importance (apparently when a big proportion of our students are gamers and like to go see movies, doing movie reviews and covering things like Penny Arcade Expo are trivial).

This is fine and dandy. What I dislike is that they want to represent the student body better - and then they put a depiction of the Prophet Muhammad right, smack dab at the bottom of the page.

UW has a sizable Muslim population, and even I am very, VERY, angry at this move.  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:30 am
I don't like it when my aunt and uncle visit. It's not so much my uncle, but my aunt has such a small view of the world that anything that doesn't fit in it isn't only wrong, but something to be condemned. Also, any dissenting opinions (mostly from me or one of my siblings) are just the result of being too young to understand the world, or being indoctrinated by the liberal agenda.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:01 pm
There is something deeply disingenuous about dismissing those who disagree with you as being "judgmental" by calling them such and telling them they should stop when to do so means you have to stand in judgment of them to speak that position.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:28 pm
My husband and one of my best friends (who is dating my brother) got into a fight. Like playfighting that went from 0-60 in five seconds. My husband is all scratched up from her and she is still upset.

This is not good. Not at all. It seems to be her fault, but my brother and I are going to be stuck in the middle, and I don't want to lose my friend.

edit: oh thank goodness. She wants to apologize. Things might be tense, but they will get better.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:47 pm
A two lane road is not meant for three cars abreast. I'm ******** turning and what do they do? Two ******** assholes pass me at the same time and force me half off the ******** road.

Because they can't wait til I turn in twenty ******** feet.

burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  

erinnightwalker

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:01 pm
why the hell do you avoid talking to me now!!!!! scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:46 pm
In a dark and hateful portion of my soul...
I hope that Turkey gets their declaration of war thru and the drags the rest of NATO into stomping Israel into history.
Then I realize, the real villains will be fine, and as usual, it will just be the civilians who suffer. It is at those time that darker, yet less hateful voices encourage me to endorse more direct solutions.

But I have decided that I shall be the Hero of my story, not the anti-Hero, not the Villain. That alone silences them. Those would not be the actions of a Hero. Those would be the actions of an anti-Villain. I am not the man the world needs or deserves.  

Fiddlers Green

Calixti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:36 pm
Damn it, you're someone I like to consider a friend. Have you got any idea how much it hurts when you start slinging words like 'crazy' and 'nutjob' around, or how much pain it causes when you engage in casual classism?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:50 pm
Damn invisible bruise on my thigh! Where the hell do you come from and why can't I see you!

I hate that I can't afford to go to the doctor. I hate that I'm stuck in this perpetual feeling of helplessness because I'm always feeling so shitty and I just can't afford anything.

They say, enjoy the interview, what's the worst that'll happen, they won't hire you? Well, yes. It's pretty shitty to me, and it kills my self-confidence. I haven't had a job in over 2 years and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong in these interviews that I'm not getting the jobs. Which makes me hide and not want to try anymore because there's no point and it's a waste of time 'cause they won't hire me anyway.

And anything at all that I say is wrong with me, even when I tell him the scary crazy things that go through my head, he says they're just excuses and to get over them. Where am I supposed to begin in getting over it all and fixing myself?  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

iRPGz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:21 pm
whiporwill-o
why the hell do you avoid talking to me now!!!!! scream scream scream
I feel the same way!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:04 pm
Sometimes, I feel like my little little sister is an idiot, and really, she has no one to blame but herself.

Edit: Really, wow.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:15 pm
You know what really pisses me the ******** off? Vanillas unjustly discriminating about Scene people and those exploring the Scene. Just because we do things that make us feel good that others don't understand doesn't make us bad people. I don't understand why people can be that way. My mate has been trying to educate me in many ways, communication skills, open mindedness, help me with my temper issues...he's an overall good person. There are several other people in the Scene too who are great people as well. Why can't others see that?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games