Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:51 am

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

second year || Gryffindor || halfblood
Art Club sketcher || Cooking Club snacker || Language Club appreciator || Quidditch reserve
irregular attendee of any club events

Aire seemed to make it to the goals without Harmony or Max or another bludger catching up. She glanced between all three posts, trying to guess which goal post Rune might think she was going to aim for—or maybe try to guess where—oh forget the mind games! She chucked the Quaffle, hopefully not at the post he went for.

setting Quidditch Tryouts 2050 || with Gryffindor team
appearance 4'4", 85 lbs || wearing shirt and shorts outfit with warm leggings!
status My quaffle!

Position: red chaser
Total roll: 3/3 and shooting 11 + 1 -1 = 11 to shoot
Stats:
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to spotting and catching the snitch -1 ouch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives:

“Diamond Wales”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Hope when you take that jump
You don't fear the fall
Hope when the water rises
You built a wall
Hope that you spend your days
But they all add up
And when that sun goes down
Hope you raise your cup
☁✶
~"I Lived" by One Republic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:20 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Member of the Art of the Sword and Namaste

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Penelope huffed as her pass was intercepted by the blue haired first year. At least Aire was able to intercept her pass to Max. This time, she made it to the goalposts and aimed for one of them. Penny watched in anticipation.

Position: Red Chaser
                                                Armour Class: 14
                                                Modifiers: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Great Catch
                                                Skills: (shooting +4) (stealing +4) (blocking +4)
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                                Score: > opponent’s roll
                                                Block: > opponent's roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Everything was beautiful at the ballet
                                                And I was happy at the ballet

Quote:

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:55 pm
Gryffindor Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Talia Walsh

Team Vice Captain
Jasper Blackmoor

Keeper
Rune Borson

Chasers
Talia Walsh
Jasper Blackmoor
Maxwell Heulwen

Seeker
Maya Masters

Beaters
Marcia Drage
Eliza Whitmore

Reserves
Reserve Seeker - Valeria Diarmid
Reserve Chasers - Duanaire Aindrias-Evera, Jude Cairn, Harmony Andrias
Reserve Keeper - Penelope Barrett
Reserve Beater - Mackenna Butler, Dixie Lynn Walker

Diamond Wales

Kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset

addaellis

Cara MiaKitty

kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                  ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
                                                                  TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
                                                                  ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
                                                                  ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass was probably way too early in his set up but he was simply too excited. He had been updating his playbook from seeing Dad's games this summer and perhaps they could try some! using a bit of magic he got the brooms and other needed ger out onto the field. using a rock to protect the forms from the wind he was ready to go!

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                                                [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                                                [b]House:[/b]
                                                                                [b]Year:[/b]
                                                                                [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                                [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                                [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                                                [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                                                [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                                                [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                                ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                                I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                                I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                                I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:56 am
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor First Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Fite Club and Music Club Member>
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mattie may be athletic, but she was also not an idiot. She knew by this point in the year that Gryffindors were the most prone to try out for Quidditch. She'd love to be a part of the team, even reserve but had her doubts on the possibility. After doing some research she decided while being a chaser sounded fun, she was probably better suited as a beater. Maybe she was wrong? She didn't grow up with quidditch after all.

Standing tall, Mattie walked onto the pitch and spotting the forms filled one out:

Username: mc2
                                                Character's Name: Matilda Harper
                                                House: Gryffindor
                                                Year: 1st Year
                                                Advanced Flying I: no
                                                Advanced Flying II: no
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                First Choice Position: Beater
                                                Second Choice Position: Chaser

After she was done she turned it into the older Gryffindor who seemed like a captain. Well, it wasn't like she told her parents she was going to try out so if she failed it shouldn't be a horrid issue. Mattie liked flying and trying out a new sport should be fun for the sake of itself not in order to impress or always have to be the best. That was the thing with team sports, not everyone got to or needed to be the MVP. She might not be brave enough to tell her parents that yet, but she was confident enough that she could rest easy with those thoughts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                Position:
                                                Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
                                                AC: 12
                                                Modifiers: + 2 to Bludger Hits, +2 Bludger Dodging
                                                Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

{OoC: I haven't done quidditch in a while so please tell me if I botch anything sweatdrop }
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  αnчthíng чσu cαn dσ, í cαn dσ вєttєr
                                                  í cαn dσ αnчthíng вєttєr thαn чσu
                                                  αnчthíng чσu cαn вє, í cαn вє grєαtєr
                                                  sσσnєr σr lαtєr í'm grєαtєr thαn чσu

space "Jude, come on come on come on," Dixie Lynn whined, half-dragging her classmate behind her out onto the pitch, her grip vice-like on his wrists. She was not, repeat, not about to be late to tryouts just because the resident stick-in-the-mud was dragging his heels. He'd already said he was trying out again this year, so there was no way she was about to let him back out. No matter how much he protested.

space"I can walk just fine on my own, you know," he muttered. Dixie Lynn was pretty sure he was resisting just to irk her. That seemed like something he would do.

space"Yet ya ain't doin' much of it," she chirped back. Then, as soon as they crossed over from regular-grass to Quidditch-pitch-grass, she released his wrist, twisted to end up behind him, and shoved. Hard.

spaceIt was a miracle he didn't fall over.

spaceShe ignored his complaints as he marched forward in front of her, hands on his shoulders to make sure he kept walking. As soon as they were at the table, she let him go, grinning widely as she took a form to fill out.
                                                  "If I'd'a left ya to yer own devices, ya'd still be in the common room," she snorted, then flounced off to start her stretches.

αnч nσtє чσu cαn rєαch, í cαn gσ híghєr
                                                  í cαn síng αnчthíng híghєr thαn чσu
                                                  αnчthíng чσu cαn wєαr, í cαn wєαr вєttєr
                                                  ín whαt чσu wєαr í'd lσσk вєttєr thαn чσu

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Character's Name: Dixie Lynn Walker
                                                  Year: Second
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                  Advanced Flying II: No
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: One
                                                  Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Mean Swing

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

ιтѕ jυѕт one oғ тнoѕe dayѕ wнere yoυ don'т wanт тo waĸe υp
                                          everyтнιng ιѕ ғυcĸed, everyвody ѕυcĸѕ
                                          yoυ don'т really ĸnow wнy, вυт yoυ wanт тo jυѕтιғy
                                          rιppιn' ѕoмeone'ѕ нead oғғ

spaceJude glared at Dixie Lynn's back as she walked away, a hand reaching over to rub his shoulder where here bloody claws had been digging in. He knew he'd made a mistake when he'd answered her question about Quidditch that morning. If he'd just ignored her, like he'd intended to, she probably would've assumed he wasn't trying out. He would've been left alone for the rest of his morning, left in peace, and been able to come down to the pitch of his own volition. Instead, he'd been manhandled by a girl who couldn't weigh more than 35 kilograms.

spaceHe huffed, took a form, and filled it out quickly. That done, he made note of where Dixie Lynn had set up for her stretches, and very pointedly moved as far away from her as he could get while still being 'within' the circle of the tryouts area. She clearly noticed, looking over at him and blowing a raspberry. He shuddered. What a pain in the arse. But, she was staying put, thank God. He sighed, then started his own stretches.

мy ѕυggeѕтιon, ιѕ тo ĸeep yoυr dιѕтance
                                          caυѕe rιgнт now ι'м dangeroυѕ
                                          we've all ғelт lιĸe ѕнιт and вeen тreaтed lιĸe ѕнιт
                                          all тнoѕe мoтнerғυcĸerѕ тнaт wanт тo ѕтep υp
                                          ι нope yoυ ĸnow, ι pacĸ a cнaιnѕaw - ι'll ѕĸιn yoυr aѕѕ raw

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                          Character's Name: Jude Cairn
                                          Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: One
                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                          First Choice Position: Keeper
                                          Second Choice Position: Whatever.

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:34 pm

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

third year || Gryffindor || halfblood
Art Club mapmaker || Cooking Club snacker || Quidditch reserve
irregular attendee of any club events

This year, Duanaire and Harmony came armed with their very own Nimbus 2001 brooms--specifically recommended by Maya Masters early in the summer! They’d gotten plenty of practice while at sea over the summer, bouncing a practice quaffle back and forth, using the crows’ nest as a kind of goalpost, and generally practicing their broomwork. (Although in Aire’s case it was more broom tricks than broom work. She was looking forward to another year of Advanced Flying stunts techniques.) The boatswain and Montrose Magpies Fanboy-in-Chief Miles Jackson had even overcome his distaste and fear of heights long enough to hang out and yell advice at them when he wasn’t working.

It wasn’t until they’d arrived at the Pitch and she saw Maya that Aire suddenly hesitated. She wondered if Austen had told his sister about...well, their misadventures during the Sorting Feast. Maybe it’d be okay though. She grabbed a form, then doubled back to Harmony with a fistful of extra forms. ”Captain Chickenweasel, Idea: We’re going to fill out extra forms as other people and slip them into the pile. Point for every name Jass calls out or gets confused by.”

Her own (legit) form:
Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Duanaire Aindrias-Evera
Year: 3
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: currently
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Seeker?

Fake forms:

Character's Name: Seana Lywarsh
Year: 3
Advanced Flying I: ye
Advanced Flying II: sye
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Expert Evader, Sharp Eyesight, Good Catch
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Snitch

Character's Name: Rollin Priestly
Year:8
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
Any Special Skill: Good Catch, Expert Evader, Super Healthy
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Catcher

Character's Name: Lauren Hill
Year: 2
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 7
Any Special Skill: Rude Swing, Super Healthy, Expert Evader
Second Choice Position: Buster

Character's Name: Loki Lillantine-Nalson
Year: 1
Advanced Flying III: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 18
Any Special Skill: Talented Flyer, Comical Cheerleader, Mischievous Master
First Choice Position: Cheerleader
Second Choice Position: Cheerperson

setting Quidditch Pitch, Fall 2051 || with Gryffindor team
appearance 4'7", 90 lbs || wearing just a shirt and pants
status Hehehe. Just a little fun before the tryouts

Stats:
AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 to spotting and catching the snitch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Dig beneath the surface
Find the lessons there to learn
And then dig deeper
Feed your intuition
Don't leave any stone unturned
Be the seeker of the truth
☁✶
~"Wonderful Life" from Smallfoot

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Jass, teammates
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Gryffindor Tryouts
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is gonna be great

Maya was finishing crunching on a piece of toast as she ran out to quidditch tryouts. She was nearing her final year, but by no means was her quidditch career about to end. She looked over at Jass, who had taken over captainship this year. "Hey Jass! You ready to run the show this year?" Sure, she hadn't been chosen (and due to being in Jass' year, couldn't be VC either), but she was pretty happy Jass had been chosen. She filled out the paperwork she'd become all to familiar with, then started her stretching.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                          Character's Name: Maya Masters
                                                          Year: Sixth
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5 +1 (MTA)
                                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                          Second Choice Position: Chaser, maybe?

kungfudemoness

AC: 19
          Modifiers: +9 {Spotting & Catching}
          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:46 pm
User Image
Harmony Aindrias
Second year Gryffindor

▬▬"We need, in every community, a group of angelic troublemakers."▬▬

Harmony was thrilled to have her own broom, it was worn in by many hours on the sea, both with doing tricks and quidditch maneuvers. She was thrilled to learn the more complex thing of quidditch in Advance flying this year. As she filled out her form, Aire came over with extra forms and shared in her prank idea. Harmony grinned, "That is a genius idea. I'll take them back up, since I haven't taken my form back yet."/b] She filled out a few forms for her own names, then took her form, and the others, back to Jass. He would get a hoot out of this. probably.

Username: Stefan Lee Salvatore
Character's Name: Harmony Aindrias
Advanced Flying I: enrolled
Advanced Flying II: not yet
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Second Choice Position: Beater?

Character's Name: Olaf Snow
Year: 0
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3?
Any Special Skill: cuddling, warm hugs, summer walker
First Choice Position: In the Sun
Second Choice Position: in the snow

Character's Name:Kristoff Bjorgman
Year: 10
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 12
Any Special Skill: ice sculptor, rock talker, delivery
First Choice Position: beater

▬▬"That's me, the angelic one. The Angelic Troublemakers, has a nice ring to it."▬▬

Position:
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 shooting; +3 Stealing
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Roll: --
Trying to:

_____

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:12 am
Understand the things I say
Don't turn away from me
'Cause I spent half my life out there
You wouldn't disagree
D'you see me, d'you see

User Image
M U R I G E N
G R A C E
S E A G R A V E

PUREBLOODGRYFFINDORSECOND YEAR

Murgo had always planned to wait until her second year to try out, but then had almost regretted it when it seemed like everyone she knew leapt at the chance their first year. She'd been under the impression that there was little point in first years trying out, since most players would dismiss them outright, but apparently that wasn't the case. And she didn't really have anyone to consult over it. Leir was a muggle and her dad never had much interest in talking about his school days. As a result, while she'd committed to trying out this year, she still felt a bit self conscious, like some weird late bloomer who was now doomed to be behind everyone else when it came to athletics.

"Hiya," she said, trying to sound more self assured then she felt, taking her place to stretch between Dixie Lynn, who she smiled warmly at, and Jude, who she, while not outright ignoring, did not spare much more than a glance for. It wasn't that she hated him or anything, she just didn't get why Dixie Lynn even bothered. Clearly he thought he was better than most everyone else, and if he didn't think that, had little interest in clearing that up. Murgo would be just fine with them sticking to separate social circles, thanks, but Dixie Lynn was always trying to involve him in things, it seemed to her.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Murigen Seagrave
Advanced Flying I: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Second Choice Position: Keeper

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Unhappiness, where's when I was young
And we didn't give a damn
'Cause we were raised
To see life as a fun and take it if we can

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:39 pm
User Image
                                                ╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Fourteen Years Old - Fourth Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Member of the Art of the Sword and Namaste

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Although Penelope has been a Reserve Keeper time and time again, she was certain she’d improved a lot as a Chaser. Her parents thought it was pretty rad that she was a good Keper considering they both played Keeper while at Hogwarts, but she preferred the playing Chaser. It was more of a team effort, and it wasn’t just up to her to mess up or do well, which took a lot of the pressure off. Penny filled out the form and began stretching, incorporating some of the stretches she had learned in Namaste.

Position:
                                                Armour Class: 16
                                                Modifiers: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                                Skills: (shooting +6) (stealing +6)
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                                Score: > opponent’s roll

Username: kiska166
                                                Character's Name: Penelope Barrett
                                                Year: Fourth
                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Pretty ballerina, now she is the q u e e n of the dancing floor
                                                Pretty ballerina, w h o would ever think she could be this w a y

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:25 pm
User Image
Maxwell Elias Heulwen
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gryffindor Fifth Year Team Chaser
Fifteen Year Old Half-blood Adopted

User Image
                                                  Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor Tryouts

Should Max be spending time on the Quidditch pitch when he had exams to think about? Probably not, but that didn't mean that he was going to give it up. Even if he was a simple reserve he'd be okay. Heading down the field, Max was super ready for the year ahead. He needed some fun besides the extreme concern of failing every OWL on the docket.

Max got to the Quidditch pitch and saw his housemates assembled. So he was running slightly behind schedule. Oh well... at least he was there right? Rushing over and filling out a form, Max got ready for the tryouts ahead. Hopefully everything would go smoothly for the year.

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Maxwell Heulwen
                                                  Year: Fifth Year
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Three
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Second Choice Position: Anywhere you need me!

Company : Gryffindor...

OOC : - - -

Ready, eh? Well, you seem quite sure of that
                                                  I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:17 pm
User Image
Eliza Ann Whitmore
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gryffindor Fourth Year Team Beater
Twin Fourteen Year Old Seer

User Image

Eliza Ann was looking forward to another year. She loved school and even if her twin couldn't be there with her. Today was Quidditch and Eliza was ready for the big day. Getting ready, time seemed to get away from her. One minute she was getting ready the next she was severally late and had no clue why. Feeling a bit run down she'd figured it was just the terrible sleep she had that night or something more divine.

Pushing that thought aside, Eliza headed for the pitch. Showing up she new she needed to make up her lateness to the team. Though that would come in time. Filling out her information, Eliza Ann got down to her stretches and hoped that tryouts would go alright.

Character's Name: Eliza Ann Whitmore
                                                  Year: Fourth Year
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Three
                                                  Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing
                                                  Second Choice Position: Beater

Status : Kind of tired but overall ready
                                                  Company : Gryffindors...

You're looking for adventure, eh?
                                                  Well then, I know just where to put you
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:23 pm
User Image
Caden Eldred Clarisse
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gryffindor First Year
Pureblood Eleven Years Old Twin

User Image

Caden was not as well versed in the land of Quidditch as his brother, but then again he wasn't around the scene much. He loved the game though and wanted to try it out for himself. So like any adventurous Gryffindor would, Caden rushed down to the pitch for Gryffindor's tryouts. Seeing the forms he quickly filled his out picking both Seeker and Keeper for his choices because they were the positions he knew the most. He'd learned a bit from his older brother and his father so it wasn't completely unthinkable. Besides he liked the spot light. Now he just needed to get on the team. Without Bristol that was going to be a challenge.

Character's Name: Caden Clarisse
                                                  Year: First Year
                                                  Advanced Flying I: No
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: None
                                                  Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Hold the Line

Company : Gryffindors...

I'm afraid I can't both put you with your brother, but not in Ravenclaw
                                                  With an adventurous spirit like yours, however
                                                  I can certainly put you in
                                                  Gryffindor!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games