Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:44 am
@Captain: You might want to watch your use of the B word in this thread. ;]

@Miss Hino: Hello there. =] Long time no see.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:44 pm
Miss Hino
... hello ...
Rei! <3 You don't love me anymore! How are we supose to run away to canada if I don't see you u.u  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:57 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
yes yes I was thinking of making one a sig as well as buttons. But I totally forgot the button idea >.> <.< So thanks!!
hey it will rock for hambergers! u.u;; So if someone tried your classes on would they like fall over? XD that's so cool!
^^;
yeah I guess it can be the same but when you have had the weekend off for so long like friday is my monday! I love that term "tuesday is my wednesday" wednesday is wednesday! Saying it is so wonderfully confusing.
Like I don't do that already but HECK YES <333
I did ^___^ thank you
Ooo~~ well, glad I could help. :]
XD Yeah~ it's fun to have others try on my glasses. The scary part is when you find people who say they see just fine through my glasses. o _o
n.n
XD <3
o.o You've shouted a lot lately. XD Just imagine~ it's not too far away now. >3
^^
~
yeah they are just lieing to make you feel better.
~
it makes me smile inside....everything makes me to that but this more then others...
~.^ i will quiet down... 21 hours and 20 minutes and 45 secounds....>.> <.<
Nah, there's a difference between people yanking the glasses off as soon as they look through them... and others keeping them on to look around the room. Prism lenses refocus the light, so... I'd imagine that it would be weird to look through. Hey! I could go look through my old strong ones.. I want to know what it's like. :3
Aww~ but your own inside jokes aren't as fun as inside jokes between a small group.
o __O
And the ones that fall over thats when you think they are just too dramatic...
Doesn't looking at old glasses make your eye sight bad...or worse.
Inside jokes are fun to a certain degree.
I have it now! >3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:00 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
~
it makes me smile inside....everything makes me to that but this more then others...
Nah, there's a difference between people yanking the glasses off as soon as they look through them... and others keeping them on to look around the room. Prism lenses refocus the light, so... I'd imagine that it would be weird to look through. Hey! I could go look through my old strong ones.. I want to know what it's like. :3
Aww~ but your own inside jokes aren't as fun as inside jokes between a small group.
o __O
I have it now! >3
XD I don't know~ I believe 'em.
It does for me anyway... and that's why I haven't tried looking through them yet. ^^;;
^___^ True~
Congrats. >3 Doesn't it feel much better than suffering through June with dial up? o:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:00 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD I do that sometimes I can't sleep and I have to draw something and I wake up the next day and tilt my head to the side.
Ok you know how cottage cheese is made?
XD <3 I used to do that~ although I usually liked whatever I saw the next morning. I haven't "sleptdrawn" in a long time. Funness. :3
Yes I do... but I'm confused about your milk comment. Wouldn't liking milk help someone like cottage cheese instead of the other way around?
I drew art for you today O: i will have to scan it in tomarrow...
i just know people that stoped drinking milk after find out about cottage cheese ^^;
Ooo~ >3 Yesyes, I'd love to see it. :3
Oh. XD My family goes through a gallon of milk a day... I don't think I could stop drinking milk.
I have yet to draw in an outfit...I just have bunny ears and the ever classic cranberry juice...and elf ears...
I have to save the milk for the coffee drinkers so I don't get as much as I use to.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:04 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
~
o __O
I have it now! >3
It does for me anyway... and that's why I haven't tried looking through them yet. ^^;;
^___^ True~
Congrats. >3 Doesn't it feel much better than suffering through June with dial up? o:
I use to always walk around in jades glasses acting like her.
Well then that's a very smart move!
I don't like leaving out people on inside jokes...
June and dail-up should never happen. I might get free internet from Josh's school >.> <.< but I still have to pay for the connection at my house.
It almost felt like it was some trail version and then it went off line and I went back to dail-up u.u

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:08 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well not for a grade but I do want it done by a certain time :/ and I do have to give it to zach so I do have to turn it in... in a sence. But you do have a lot to do ^__^ and I hope you get it done but you always do so I'm not going to worry. But I'm always willing to help >3
I'm really bad at word drills. No wonder why I never passed my spelling tests. But put in a funny movie and I will memorize it into quotes^^;
^___^ I'm not trying to say that yours isn't hard to do... I'm just a little frustrated with my own, sorry. ^^ XD If only you could help. Yes, I could recruit the guild into doing my work. >3
Ah~ what rae those things called.. they're spelled funny... Ah! Mnemonics. Yeah, I always like to use that trick of putting some of the words into a rhyme or story~ it can really help with those words that just won't stick. ^^
Edit: I don't have time to reply to the other posts~ so I'll reply later. ^^
I kow i can tell^^;
Poll Slaves unite.
i've never done it ...the like listening to music while your sleeping :/
I havn't been on all day u.u
^^;;
>D There probably is a guild for that. I should check it out. XD
I've never listened to the tapes while sleeping.. or awake... but you've never used the tricks like "My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas"?
Neither have I, but it looks like you've been on less so far.. but hey, they night is still young over there. :]
*big grin*
If that's the case they probally already have a master XD
Um nope :/ should I have? Did I miss out on something? >O
I went dancing O: and this weird kid took a picture of me...and I was confused. I got one of my coworkers to come and she had a headake so she didn't dance ^^;;; but she's coming next week so I guess that's good.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:14 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
i just know people that stoped drinking milk after find out about cottage cheese ^^;
Oh. XD My family goes through a gallon of milk a day... I don't think I could stop drinking milk.
I have yet to draw in an outfit...I just have bunny ears and the ever classic cranberry juice...and elf ears...
I have to save the milk for the coffee drinkers so I don't get as much as I use to.
*laughs* Now I just feel awkward. XD; Maybe I should add here that when I picture sdrawkcab, she usually also has horns, a devil tail of sorts and an eye patch. Oh~ and were feet. ...If that helps a little. Or not. Those outfits can be a tough thing to decide on. PX
O: A growing person needs their calcium. ...Especially since that caffeine in that soda you drink interferes with calcium absorption. Anyway, XD That sucks. We've talked about this before though, so you don't have any of that powdered creamer on hand to give to them when you're out of milk. :B

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:17 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I have it now! >3
^___^ True~
June and dail-up should never happen. I might get free internet from Josh's school >.> <.< but I still have to pay for the connection at my house.
It almost felt like it was some trail version and then it went off line and I went back to dail-up u.u
I see why she had to sit on you then. :B
;D
Ah~ neither do I.
No, I meant suffering until June with dial-up. I put the wrong word there. ^^;; Aww~ well at least you hopefully don't have to pay for both. x.x
u.u

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:20 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I kow i can tell^^;
Poll Slaves unite.
^^;;
I've never listened to the tapes while sleeping.. or awake... but you've never used the tricks like "My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas"?
Neither have I, but it looks like you've been on less so far.. but hey, they night is still young over there. :]
*big grin*
I went dancing O: and this weird kid took a picture of me...and I was confused. I got one of my coworkers to come and she had a headake so she didn't dance ^^;;; but she's coming next week so I guess that's good.
@.@
So? I pictured more of a sharing of information of sorts~
I sure missed out on it in the second grade. I had to memorize the planets in order. So I did. Merc, Ven, Earth, Mars, Jup., Sat, Uran, Nep, Pluto. ...Like that, but with the full word. I just don't feel like typing them out and... I get to school and everyone else memorized it by using that saying up there. D;
Sounds fun. O: Besides the picture and headache part~ Hopefully she'll dance next week. :3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:21 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*laughs* Now I just feel awkward. XD; Maybe I should add here that when I picture sdrawkcab, she usually also has horns, a devil tail of sorts and an eye patch. Oh~ and were feet. ...If that helps a little. Or not. Those outfits can be a tough thing to decide on. PX
O: A growing person needs their calcium. ...Especially since that caffeine in that soda you drink interferes with calcium absorption. Anyway, XD That sucks. We've talked about this before though, so you don't have any of that powdered creamer on hand to give to them when you're out of milk. :B
O'rly? Well someone will have to add that in XD I ushallly make one up or go with that you had on at them time.
I drink rice milk...I just got some of that O: I'm going to need to drink some of that <3 My dad told me that all the time :/ probally why I stopped drinking so much of it. No jade just dumps a bag full of sugar in her coffee every cup. I don't drink coffee so I wouldn't know how much they go though or what they use.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:27 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I have it now! >3
^___^ True~
I see why she had to sit on you then. :B
;D
Ah~ neither do I.
No, I meant suffering until June with dial-up. I put the wrong word there. ^^;; Aww~ well at least you hopefully don't have to pay for both. x.x
u.u
Mars sat on me XD
><
^^ but sometimes is best left not explained.
until june x.x not fun.
Oh that was halfof the reason my mom wasn't for me getting the connection.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:35 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
O'rly? Well someone will have to add that in XD I ushallly make one up or go with that you had on at them time.
I drink rice milk...I just got some of that O: I'm going to need to drink some of that <3 My dad told me that all the time :/ probally why I stopped drinking so much of it. No jade just dumps a bag full of sugar in her coffee every cup. I don't drink coffee so I wouldn't know how much they go though or what they use.
XD ^^ Yeah, for me it depends on whether I'm drawing the picture for the outfit... or for some sdrawkcab thing~ It really doesn't matter. ^____^ XD You're pretty safe with making one up, aren't you? As long as it's items I have, no one could tell the difference. XD;;
O: Maybe you should. Yeah, when I drank coffee, it was more like milk and sugar with coffee in it... So it's best that I stopped drinking it. Yeah~ unless you make it for someone all the time, it's hard to guess how they like their coffee. x.x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:35 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I kow i can tell^^;
Poll Slaves unite.
^^;;
*big grin*
@.@
So? I pictured more of a sharing of information of sorts~
I sure missed out on it in the second grade. I had to memorize the planets in order. So I did. Merc, Ven, Earth, Mars, Jup., Sat, Uran, Nep, Pluto. ...Like that, but with the full word. I just don't feel like typing them out and... I get to school and everyone else memorized it by using that saying up there. D;
Sounds fun. O: Besides the picture and headache part~ Hopefully she'll dance next week. :3
So I found my sisters Cardigans CD and it's really all I'm listening to.
Ohhhhh....
XD I'm so use to typing those names it's like secound nature. And I was really into planets when I was young...still am. We had to memorize what month we were born in when I was in kinergarden and the only way I remebered was the fact that November had a 'No' in the front of it.
Jade was really board. Senica will come >3

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:39 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD ^^ Yeah, for me it depends on whether I'm drawing the picture for the outfit... or for some sdrawkcab thing~ It really doesn't matter. ^____^ XD You're pretty safe with making one up, aren't you? As long as it's items I have, no one could tell the difference. XD;;
O: Maybe you should. Yeah, when I drank coffee, it was more like milk and sugar with coffee in it... So it's best that I stopped drinking it. Yeah~ unless you make it for someone all the time, it's hard to guess how they like their coffee. x.x
Actually I jut put on a bow tie...and girls cant wear them....but who cares! It's cute! u.u;;
Yeah tis weird working as a brista and then not drinking coffee. I know how to make a latte' a good one at that but I've never tasted my drinks.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games