Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:37 pm
Word on the street is that join requests are still going through, even though it shows up as an error to us.
But the automatic PM sent out sometimes says that the person was declined when they were really accepted, and things like that.

I'm a little happy that they re-remembered about guilds needing updated.
Worried that it might just be lame.

Biden could use a new Biden face mask. Gaia should hook him up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:37 pm
*hides away for the holiday*  

zz1000zz
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:59 pm
All Hallows Eve approaches..... twisted

I'm being what I always am and will probably turn out to be in 10 years, a serial killer.

All black with black boots and black gloves. Dark circles around my eyes, long unwashed, messy hair. Pale face. Anger and insanity in my gase. A surgical mask smeared with hints of blood like my gloves and trench coat. I get into my character too, so it's freaking disturbing being around me all day.
---
Subtlety is everything. I hate those killer costumes where the guy carries around a meat cleaver and he, the cleaver, and his stupid mask are positivleydrenched in blood. That's not scary at all. It's like someone spilled a tomato juice bottle all over him and he was late to hockey practice so he didn't change out of his job clothes or something. I hate overly done things. Food, costumes, drama, you name it.
---
I always find that getting into the character of your costume helps a lot, the whole suspension of disbelief thing carried over to the real world, you know.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:41 am
XWraith_LordX

I'm being what I always am and will probably turn out to be in 10 years, a serial killer.

All black with black boots and black gloves. Dark circles around my eyes, long unwashed, messy hair. Pale face. Anger and insanity in my gase. A surgical mask smeared with hints of blood like my gloves and trench coat. I get into my character too, so it's freaking disturbing being around me all day.
---
Subtlety is everything. I hate those killer costumes where the guy carries around a meat cleaver and he, the cleaver, and his stupid mask are positivelydrenched in blood. That's not scary at all. It's like someone spilled a tomato juice bottle all over him and he was late to hockey practice so he didn't change out of his job clothes or something. I hate overly done things. Food, costumes, drama, you name it.
---
I always find that getting into the character of your costume helps a lot, the whole suspension of disbelief thing carried over to the real world, you know.

I agree!
A guy at work did a pretty good job on Bettlejuice. If I get a picture of it, from him, I'll upload it.
This year, I had to work, so I didn't bother dressing up or anything. Next year, I'm either gonna rig up a Tesla coil to my back and be wireless energy, or build a Big Daddy suit from Bioshock. Unsure which yet!  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:43 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
XWraith_LordX

---
Subtlety is everything. I hate those killer costumes where the guy carries around a meat cleaver and he, the cleaver, and his stupid mask are positivelydrenched in blood. That's not scary at all. It's like someone spilled a tomato juice bottle all over him and he was late to hockey practice so he didn't change out of his job clothes or something. I hate overly done things. Food, costumes, drama, you name it.
---

I agree!
A guy at work did a pretty good job on Bettlejuice. If I get a picture of it, from him, I'll upload it.
This year, I had to work, so I didn't bother dressing up or anything. Next year, I'm either gonna rig up a Tesla coil to my back and be wireless energy, or build a Big Daddy suit from Bioshock. Unsure which yet!
kooooooooooooool....... cool
----
My Halloween was very interesting....I ended up handcuffed to two lesbians at a party for the whole night, and well, you can imagine what happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:27 pm
No I can not. You should tell me. In great detail.

Or show me.  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:45 pm
Chained to lesbians?
I suggest a dramatic reenactment, complete with props.

I just remembered that I was told to enter my costume into the avie arena, and did.
You should all vote for me, because now that I've remembered I have a duty to pimp myself out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:01 pm
I'll turn it into a Broadway musical and give you guys front row seats. Unless you'd like to sit on stage or be part of the cast.

Or you could drop by my place at around 7:30.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:44 pm
On one hand, I need to get up for a bit at seven thirty and should sleep.

On the other hand, The Boondock Saints <3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:41 pm
Anyone here?  

Veruniel
Crew

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:42 pm
I'd rather chat here than in the Chatterbox...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:43 pm
Ahh well, off into the storm of n00bs I go!  

Veruniel
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:38 pm
*watches Veruniel from the shadows*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:56 pm
I just realized that I didn't eat today.
I have some fries...somewhere from yesterday that I should either eat or throw away now so I don't wait and eat them a month from now.
No one's online to ask if i should eat stuffs or not.
Jerks.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:42 pm
You should know my response to all such questions is, "Just do it!"  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games