Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:12 am
My housemate adopted him because someone was moving and needed to find a new home for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:16 am
He's been very quiet so far. I'm surprised. I thought cockatiels were supposed to be hellaciously noisy!  

Veruniel
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:56 am
nothing like a sudden downpour, a 25 pack of coke, and the first season of House to keep you company smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:42 pm
I have space heaters, a two liter of cherry pepsi, a bottle of bawls, and the first three seasons of House.

Ha, loserman.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:36 pm
i have a 24 pack of Coke Zero, the first season of Boondocks, a box of captian crunch, oh, and demerol and the new metallica CD

ha, loser peoples  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:55 pm
twilightrosegarden
i have a 24 pack of Coke Zero, the first season of Boondocks, a box of captian crunch, oh, and demerol and the new metallica CD

ha, loser peoples

You killed your own argument, love.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:03 pm
IY_and_MCR
twilightrosegarden

ha, loser peoples

There is nothing wrong with Metallica and Captian Crunch when taken in moderation  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:37 pm
twilightrosegarden
IY_and_MCR
twilightrosegarden

ha, loser peoples

There is nothing wrong with Metallica and Captian Crunch when taken in moderation

I will accept Captian Crunch peanut butter in small amounts when there is nothing else and am desperate. Metallica is dead to me.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:11 am
IY_and_MCR
twilightrosegarden
IY_and_MCR
twilightrosegarden

ha, loser peoples

I will accept Captian Crunch peanut butter in small amounts when there is nothing else and am desperate. Metallica is dead to me.
I would have to agree after listening to this CD. Oh how far they have fallen  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:07 am
*poke my head in* Too bad dark elf was the only elf option... all well. Boo! It's around halloween time which means, I'm slightly less lurky!

.... ninja ... Maybe anyway.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:21 pm
lurichan
*poke my head in* Too bad dark elf was the only elf option... all well. Boo! It's around halloween time which means, I'm slightly less lurky!

.... ninja ... Maybe anyway.

Year right. Everyone knows you are now, and will be forever, sitting in the dark corner.

Eating bonbons and watching your stories.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:52 am
IY_and_MCR
I have space heaters, a two liter of cherry pepsi, a bottle of bawls, and the first three seasons of House.

Ha, loserman.

I have three fans, a gallon of strawberry milk, a 24 pack of Cherry Coke, all four complete seasons of House, a sammich, and an advertisement for a PS3. Booyah.

By the way, next week I'll have Boondocks biggrin

And sadly, Metallica FAILED at their new CD. I'll just stick to And Justice For All, Master of Puppets, and some of their random singles.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:03 am
Indeed. Also, bitches vote for me. I'm winning and I wuold like to stay that way.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:22 am
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

Ha, loserman.

I have three fans, a gallon of strawberry milk, a 24 pack of Cherry Coke, all four complete seasons of House, a sammich, and an advertisement for a PS3. Booyah.

And sadly, Metallica FAILED at their new CD. I'll just stick to And Justice For All, Master of Puppets, and some of their random singles.

I have buckwheat pancakes, a season of Monk, Three seasons of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, grapefruit soda, and since I'm babysitting I'll have more cash soon.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:59 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

Ha, loserman.

Agreed. stressed
---
I have three sexy cieling fans, a crate of Perrier, all 7 Buffy seasons, the first two seasons of Angel, a large chocolate cake, a psychotic German Shepard, Vikings in my closet, and a baguette so I can make a better sammich than your sammich. razz  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games