Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:43 pm
Amy looked at the man, her eyes going slightly wide at his outfit, but she smiled. "Hello. Welcome to MW. My name is Amethyst and I'm the bartender here, though you can call me Amy if you wish."

She got a larger shot glass out and poured the scotch in it. She then passed it over to him with a smile. "Here you go, sir!"

{{Yeah, I've seen you before, Justin, but Amy hasn't. smile }}  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:45 pm
((Bratty is catched up to here...))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:45 pm
JustinShowcase
*Walks into the MW and right up to the bar. Despite his appearance, he goes over to the bar and has a seat.* Can I please have a double scotch Miss? stare

*sees Showcase enter the bar and holding back laughter, she gets up and goes to sit next to him.* Umm, excuse me, good looking....you come here often? xd

Oh, and Amy...the men are supposed to dress up as sheiks for their women.... wink  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:46 pm
Aww! Really? A harem type thing? That'll be fun. Can I come as a sheik? Oooo, maybe I can dress up as Aladdin... -ponders-

Uh, Amy, isn't a harem pretty much the same thing as a concubines?

Oh and, stressed as much as this pains me to say, you are looking very cute tonight! Nice style! biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:47 pm
Thank you Amy. *He picks up his scotch and takes a long pull grateful that the nice girl behind the bar was polite and didn't comment on his outfit.* stare

*He sighs at Katana.* Go ahead…get it out of your system. stare  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:48 pm
I would think that ARE concubines.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Amy looked at Psyzapp in confusion. "But that's what a Harem is, I think. It keeps out the men."

She looked back to Kat, noticing her moving close to the new guy. She must know him, so maybe he wasn't new.

"What are sheiks?"

She looked at Dame. "I thought a concubine was a concubine and a Harem was a location, a room. Not a person. Maybe it has another definition? And do you mean me, that I'm looking cute? If so, thank you!! But why does it pain you to say it?"  
Nei1
(You're in trouble now, TES. twisted )
{{Most definitely sweatdrop I think I will stay out of the "harem" debate for now and see if you ladies can sort it out.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:50 pm
JustinShowcase
Thank you Amy. *He picks up his scotch and takes a long pull grateful that the nice girl behind the bar was polite and didn't comment on his outfit.* stare

She smiled brightly at the man and nodded. "You're very welcome. And I heard Kat call you Showcase. Is that what you prefer to be called?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:51 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Nei1
(You're in trouble now, TES. twisted )
{{Most definitely sweatdrop I think I will stay out of the "harem" debate for now and see if you ladies can sort it out.}}
(More like the others.)  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:52 pm
JustinShowcase

*looks at Showcase with a grin and leans in close to whisper in his ear* Bet I can cheer you up....the next theme party is going to be like Arabian Nights.....I've already got my outfit all picked out... *she nips his earlobe and then sits back up to sip her drink, giving him a sidelong glance.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:52 pm
*He holds out his police badge and shows it to Amy.* Officer Showcase, Ma'am. *He takes another long drink of his scotch as he puts his badge into his pocket.* stare  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:55 pm
katana68

*looks at Showcase with a grin and leans in close to whisper in his ear* Bet I can cheer you up....the next theme party is going to be like Arabian Nights.....I've already got my outfit all picked out... *she nips his earlobe and then sits back up to sip her drink, giving him a sidelong glance.*

*As he sips his scotch, he hears Katana say "Arabian Nights" and raises an eyebrow.* neutral  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:57 pm
Amy's eyes widened when she saw the badge, but then she smiled politely, but a little more reserved, and nodded. "Oh ok, Officer Showcase. Nice to meet you."

She waited to hear Kat's, Psyzapp's, and Dame's responses.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:57 pm
JustinShowcase
*As he sips his scotch, he hears Katana say "Arabian Nights" and raises an eyebrow.* neutral

*She gives him an innocent look* Well, you did say red was your favorite color, did you not? *she gives him a grin as she sips her drink*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games