Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laughing, Nakai picked up the washcloth and stepped over to the shower, getting it wet and soapy. "Yesu suaa." he teased, trying to say 'Yes Sir' as best he could in English.

He loved picking on the 'kid'... only because it got such interesting reactions out of the younger man.
"Besides, you like it when I harass you. Don't deny it. Makes you feel special... or hot and bothered." he laughed softly. "Not sure which yet." the guitarist spoke, carefully rubbing the cloth in circles around Chiyou's bare back.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:58 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy listened and said nothing while Akihiko spoke. Some of it embarrassed him and other things scared him. But he couldn't let that stifle him. He had to make sure that he could help somehow. "I don't know why that dream came to you now but maybe if you're starting to relive bad memories then you're breaking through the wall. Most people repress bad memories deeper than good ones because they don't want to relive them."

He paused for a moment and tried to consider what might have brought on the dream but he couldn't figure it out. His own hellish memories were difficult enough. "It's difficult at times for me too. I want to find the man that hurt me...and make sure he pays. But I don't have that sort of skill to find him so I can only hope that the detectives uncover a clue. It make s me feel weak sometimes. Because, I couldn't do anything. However, I'm trying very hard to work through it all and not let the fear swallow me whole. Sometimes it's not just the cold that keeps me up."

He squeezed Akihiko's hand and then smiled a little, "But today, I did sleep well...the best I have in awhile."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:00 pm

"Don't feel bad about leaving SMASH, Ryu-kun." Naoko whispered softly, closing his eyes as he lay against his beautiful akuma. "I... I don't think Matsumoto-san is as nice as you think he is... In fact, I think Yamada-san may have suspicion that Matsumoto-san was behind the attacks on Izzy Lucky-san and Narcissus-san." the blond replied, his voice slightly betraying the hatred he felt for Izo.
Hatred... and fear...
"We will be able to reach our full potentials at Ohayou. I'm sure of it, Ryu-kun. I mean, just look at Narcissus-san... we'll do it together... and if Shou-san comes with us... hell, maybe we can top Narcissus-san?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Looking at his manager, Akihiko smiled slightly. "I've never been afraid of anything... but... I get the feeling that I was afraid once... afraid for what might happen to you, I mean. In the dream... I kept talking to someone... kept asking 'why Izzy?' or 'why are you being gentle with me and yet you were so rough with him?'... I felt like I needed to know why... who... what made this madman pick you of all people..."

Pulling on Izzy's hand just a little, Narcissus was able to get the megane-clad man to lean against him as he spoke. "You're exhausted from your own nightmares... no wonder having a warm body beside you helped keep them at bay. Too bad it didn't work for me." he joked softly.

"Ruki... will you tell me what you remember, if you can?" the young Koyasu asked, his blue eyes searching for an answer. "Will you tell me how... I mean, if you know that is... will you tell me how I acted during that time? When you were hurt?"

Akihiko had this pressing feeling that he had been beside himself with fear and worry... and he had to know the truth.
Had he felt so strongly for Izzy Lucky that he had broken his mask to everyone around him?
Had he shrugged off 'Narcissus'... all for the sake of this mere manager?

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:13 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"You are dirty. Dirty in the mind." Chiyou laughed, then reached behind him, over his head, his damp hand finding its way into Nakai's hair past the curtain, pulling the guitarist's head into the shower.

"But so am I, I guess..." he giggled, claiming those full lips in a kiss as the sprinkling mist fell on his chest, his body being the only thing that prevented Kai from getting soaked.

Releasing the man, he took the cloth and finished washing himself up, reaching down and turning the water off with little difficulty, only managing to get himself a little cold in the process.

"Towel, please." he asked, reaching past the curtain, expecting to receive a nice warm towel immediately.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:27 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

".....What?....."

Obviously, Ryuukaze was shocked to hear such a statement. Sure, Izo-san may have had a temper of sorts, but what businessman didn't, at times? He had no reason to believe the man was capable of doing such vile things?

"Naoko...even so, there's no proof, or...really any reason to believe that's true. I mean, maybe if he had done something like that before...I...I just can't picture him being that...messed up. But...why do you sound so upset? Do you believe he did it? You seem...scared of the man."

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:10 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki tried not to cause problems but he wasn't a good patient. "Owh..." His nose just ached like crazy and it felt like a faucet. "So it's not bleeding and what that oozing feeling?" Hiroki winced as the peroxide bubbled even if it didn't burn it still bubbled.

"So does it look...like my nose or better than the old nose? His nose was really too tender and a little swollen so it probably was hard to say exactly how it looked.

"Thank you." he said slowly as the nose got a nice clean dressing on it. "Tension?" For a moment, the idea of services was....almost....agreeable. But, his nose begged to differ.

He leaned just a little closer, "What sort of services?" but then Hiroki heard the real offer, "Oh! Yes...um....please. I'd really like that, Nezumi-san." Actually more than that was...tempting if only his nose would agree. But maybe it was better this way, he'd get to know the man better.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:28 am
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy listened to Akihiko's words and when he was pulled in he leaned against Akihiko and then snuggled a little. Akihiko was right, his own nightmares kept him up beyond the cold of a lonely bed. "I'm sorry it didn't work for you...I...its so hard to sleep at night. But I feel safe right now." he admitted as he lay there comfortably.

"What I remember...when you were with me? When I was...hurt?" he sat there for a moment, "Things I remember...I.. I remember when I was in the taxi and my apartment was on fire. And you were so urgently telling me to turn around and let the firemen take care of it that I was need by you at the event. I could see a limo and people. You told me don't get in the limo and to stay in the cab Then I told the taxi driver to turn around and he tried but...he...he got...shot. I remember you saying thing to me as we crashed and I tried to get out...but I lost the phone when I did..."

He paused there, as he tried to figure out what to say about the next time he remembered seeing Akihiko, "At the hospital, I remember you yelling something about...not touching...and I thought you were hurt. I remember not wanting you to be in pain and I opened my eyes. You were right there beside me calling my name so softly in my ear. And you smiled at me." He closed his eyes and drew a breath. Sometimes it was very difficult for him to relive these moments because much of it was painful.

"You were upset and looking at me I...I didn't want to leave you. And you were shaking and Chiyou held me. I don't remember much from there for awhile...But when I woke up next, your head was so close...you were sleeping right there so peacefully. When you woke you told me I was safe with you...and not to move. Mmm...you kissed my head and told me...that you had been reinstated to Ohayou and things would go back to normal. I remember feeling happy for you...so happy."

The moment of his star being able to perform again with Ohayou gave him a relieved warm feeling inside but the next memory had lead his mind somewhere else to those feelings that had burned deep in his heart, 'And then you told me we were going home...and I would stay with you. And you kissed my knuckles tenderly...your soft lips felt so warm at the time. You said you'd make..make it right and it was your fault but I didn't understand at the time why." He faltered a bit as he spoke because at the time he had felt then that Akihiko might...might have loved him.

"You fed me Ice Cream too..." he smiled a little skipping fast away from those previous thoughts because it was painful to think that this man here might not feel the same way. "But the Ice Cream wasn't that good and you wouldn't let me have the chocolate fudge." That brought a frown to his lips. Obviously, that memory was very clear to the manager. But he stopped there because some of these memories were so close to the very bad memories in his life that touching on them too much made him shiver just a little. He was better than he used to be with the help of the psychologist but..some days weren't as good as others.

"Does...any of that help? he asked carefully remaining right where he was. Truthfully, he just was a little scared inside unsure of Akihiko's reaction and if any memories would strike a cord.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:30 am
User Image

"No, no bleeding. The feeling you have is just a small amount of clear drainage. It means you are healing quickly, and very well." he explained simply, like a mother reassuring a child.

"Your nose looks fine. The swelling is already going down, and it looks like your nose has always looked. You're funny, though. Your nose couldn't look better, it was already perfect the way it was." Nezumi looked across the way at the handsome man, his eyes seeming to sparkle for a moment. Yes, he found Hiroki to be handsome. Exceedingly so,bandages or not. The man had a look and a way about him that just...set something off in the mouse.

"You're welcome, sir." he replied to the thanks, walking up behind the stressed out man and placing his hands on those strong shoulders, but then he paused, an embarrassed blush springing to his cheeks for the umpteenth time today.

"Wait...what sort of services did you think I would be offering?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:08 pm

It was strange... hearing Izzy open up like that.
The man seemed to hold no reservations.
Akihiko had asked... and his manager had told him the truth.
Any sane person would have just blown off the question or changed the subject... but Izzy?

As the megan-clad man recounted his memories, Narcissus idly ran his fingers through the man's hair. He held him close, knowing that such thing were painful when drudged up to the surface.

"I want to remember those things, Ruki..." the musician spoke softly.
He was actually admitting that, well, maybe his memories weren't such a bad idea.
Getting them back that is.

Izzy and Michi and Hiroki and Chiyou... they all wanted him to remember, not because it would change who he was, but because it would make him complete.
He wouldn't have questions or doubts. Wouldn't be feeling like he was out of the proverbial loop. He could be himself again, or Narcissus, whichever the man chose to portray in the end.

Blue eyes closed as the musician shook his head. "But I haven't made it right... have I?" he asked softly, wondering if he could ever make good on the promise which his manager seemed to hold so dear to his own heart. "I've only made a mess of things... I ended up with this... this brain damage and I can't even remember the things that were once so very important to me... it seems..." Akihiko sighed, looking to Izzy a few moments later. "You like sweets... I remember that about you, Ruki. And... and I remembered us going shopping... parts of it... at least about the TV Dinners, but..."

Shaking his head, Narcissus frowned. "Gomen nasai, Ruki... I... All I can see in my mind's eye is the darkness which hid a shadow. I want to remember being with you at the hospital... having you in my home afterward... You know, very few people get to see my REAL home. You and Michi are the lucky ones. Most just see the front... the part that's all nice and traditional with a touch of modern. Very very few see the lower floors."

He had to focus the subject elsewhere least he himself dwell on the horrid thoughts that Izzy's words put in his mind.
The fears he held close to the chest.
Besides... making his manager mentally uncomfortable wouldn't amount to anything good in the end.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"You do?" he glanced up into the man's eyes and blinked. Maybe just a little surprised to hear such an admission. He thought that Akihiko just wanted to move on mostly even if memories came to him. But then again, it was hard to be complete without.

He relaxed a little as the fingers stroked his hair. It made him feel a little better to get this out of his system bit by bit. Maybe it would hurt less one day. It would...it just took time. However, when Akihiko spoke again he sighed slowly, "It's alright. You're not perfect and all of this has been difficult. You've had so much happen to you too. I can't expect you to make everything right for me. It's not your fault." He gave Akihiko a small hug and then smiled.

"Sweets...and the TV dinners? Well, that is something. A small something but still it is good that you remember those little things." he said as he held Akihiko not really wanting to let go.

"Just give it time. That is all you can do. Hard to force yourself to remember things when your head is still healing. But your house is lovely and serene. The waterfalls really did help with my sleep just like you said they would." His mind was distracted some from the previous difficulties as he focused on the time at Akhiko's home. "I bet a Christmas tree will look prettier there than at my new apartment. I still need to make that place look like home."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:36 pm

"Why don't you just stay with me for a little while?" Akihiko suddenly asked. "Christmas is only a week after we get back... and we can have your apartment decorated professionally. Any style you want."

What was he doing?
Why was he being so nice to this man... this manager...?
Akihiko didn't fully understand it, and yet... being NICE to Izzy in particular felt... well... good.

"When we get back... I need to start working on the new album. Lock myself away in my house, write a few songs..." his blue eyes fell on the man who lay beside him. "Might be nice to have you around. I mean, that's if my brain decides it's okay to actually inspire me again." there was a hint of a teasing smirk, but it was obvious that the man was serious.

"Ever since I got out of the hospital I've been so damn focused on trying to pick up where I thought I'd left off... I haven't really relaxed at home, even though I was supposed to." which was the truth.
He'd done everything BUT relax.
"There were a few times... thanks to Michi-kun, that I actually found a little rest... but not like right now. Not like these few hours we've been miles above the ground..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Amber eyes looked away as the blond tried to figure out how to reply.
"Of course I'm scared of him..." Naoko eventually whispered. "I've heard things, Ryu... You can't trust him... Just... Just remember that, ne?" he asked, finally looking back at his dear akuma. "Matsumoto Izo isn't what you think he is... isn't what most people think he is... no doubt Shou-san would agree with me..." sighing softly, the pianist nodded. "I think he did do it. Not directly, but I think he hired someone to. I mean... Narcissus refused to sign with SMASH. That had to hurt Matsumoto-san's pride, ne?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:31 pm

But the towel never made it to Chiyou's hand.
On the contrary, Nakai picked it up and wrapped it around the younger man's waist himself. Then, he plopped another down on the top of the 'kid's' head and began to rub his hair dry.
"Not ALL of my thoughts are dirty. Just about 95% of them." Kai replied with a smirk. "You'll get a cold standing around with wet hair, Chiyou-kun." he teased, tousling the vocalist's hair more than necessary... just to be annoying.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:36 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"Clear drainage?" His face had that look of....ewh for the shortest moment until he realized that hurt when his nose started to pinch. Obviously, Hiroki could handle others in the hospital but...himself that was another story. Oozing wounds bothered him and well the bandage seemed to stop the problem at least for a short time.

"It does?" That brought a sigh of relief to his lips. "Well, I wasn't sure what would happen to it when they said they'd see what they could do to fix it. I can't believe, I'm home for a day. How long has it been? Weeks...months?" He let out another sigh as if that were the only reaction that didn't make his nose feel a sting.

But then the hands fell upon his shoulders and he looked forward to the massage to come. He glanced up when the man paused and caught that blush. He might have smiled if his nose would let him. However, a question popped up and he had to think of an 'answer' to insert between the truth and his opening mouth. "Could have been anything...Soothing music, a lullaby, some sort of baked goodies...spoon feed me Ice cream. Something like that." He smiled a little bigger even though it hurt some trying to make sure that it seem rather...innocent.

Because in the back of his mind he wondered what the 'mouse' was musing at as he waited for the massage to begin.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games