Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:44 pm
hey hey hey, if human cloning was permitted, would you treat the clone as a human being?

and when that clone have kids, would the kids consider a clone or a real human being?

=o  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:37 pm
Iyamashi
hey hey hey, if human cloning was permitted, would you treat the clone as a human being?

and when that clone have kids, would the kids consider a clone or a real human being?

=o

No. Imagine you being cloned. Like looking at yourself, and seeing yourself. Your artificially created...do you even have a soul...your "clone" i mean...so no~ DDD= I dun't think they are, the kids a real human being...and how would i treat one...

I'd have to meet it first 3nodding

~violet faerie~
Crew

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:42 pm
id treat it as a human. if they were completely the same as the clone of the person. however i dun want a clone.. .__.;;

id consider the kids human.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:24 pm
To violet: so you would feel nothing for it if someone was to slay it? =/

how can the kid be real if its parents are artificial?

To shezu: but human is nature's creation, how can a clone be our equal?  

Syrotek
Crew

~violet faerie~
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:35 pm
Iyamashi
To violet: so you would feel nothing for it if someone was to slay it? =/

how can the kid be real if its parents are artificial?

To shezu: but human is nature's creation, how can a clone be our equal?

No. Why should I? It wasn't that person originally, it was like a copy...whether it became better or worse, its after that original person. Imitations are never the same. So I hardly feel any remorse if it died...it wasn't the real thing to begin with 3nodding

My point exactly...a clone with a clone...clone kids...could they even bear a child if they went with a regular human? ANd what dieseases or mutations could come from it?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:42 pm
hmm, so you believe clones can feels no emotion, sheds no tear, nor thinks of life?

but the kid wasn't created in a laboratory though. like with dolly the sheep case. they said she gave birth right? are those baby sheeps considered real or artificial?  

Syrotek
Crew

~violet faerie~
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:47 pm
Iyamashi
hmm, so you believe clones can feels no emotion, sheds no tear, nor thinks of life?

but the kid wasn't created in a laboratory though. like with dolly the sheep case. they said she gave birth right? are those baby sheeps considered real or artificial?

Its a clone. So yea, it has emotions, feelings and tears, but it dosen't have a soul :/ So what are you without a soul DDDDD= Your on teh same level as an animal, in the sense that you have feelings, dogs can feel hurt, sadness and pain but they have no soul :/

Even the scientists say we have a soul...when we die our bodies are .8 mm lighter than they were just before =33

There consider half breeds~ :/ do they half souls then ^^;;

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:53 pm
such religious aspect can get in the way of "humane" thoughts. animals protection programs prevent science from doing certain things to animals. do they still have to abid by those rules in the case of clones? as you've said "its a clone."

the .8mm might due to the fact that oxygen left our bodies or we no longer take in water. xD just to let you know. =P

exactly, how does such thing exist then?  

Syrotek
Crew

~violet faerie~
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:00 pm
Iyamashi
such religious aspect can get in the way of "humane" thoughts. animals protection programs prevent science from doing certain things to animals. do they still have to abid by those rules in the case of clones? as you've said "its a clone."

the .8mm might due to the fact that oxygen left our bodies or we no longer take in water. xD just to let you know. =P

exactly, how does such thing exist then?

THey would have to abide by a lot of new stuff. Including, discremanation and stuff. :/ That would be the scary part.

Yea whatever, mr. sciencetist~ I still think its teh soul regardless :Whee:

What such thing?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:04 pm
well why do they have to? you've said they're not real, why treat them as real then?

i'm catholic, i believe i was taught that soul has no mass. =P

a half soul. =P  

Syrotek
Crew

~violet faerie~
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:07 pm
Iyamashi
well why do they have to? you've said they're not real, why treat them as real then?

i'm catholic, i believe i was taught that soul has no mass. =P

a half soul. =P

Your the one that turned it around saying about would the differnt protection programs be used on them. If they are allowed to live in society i think they would protest protection whether we want or not. I'm not teh government.

Yush you are a catholic xP

I was taught it does xDDDD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:26 pm
lol, i'm not turning around on anything. i simply want to enlarge my knowledge on this subject. and to do so, i must ask all sort of questions. =P

lol, how can souls have mass?  

Syrotek
Crew

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:12 pm
what is a natural creation? what created us humans? if people say god created humans..than wouldnt it be the same of us creating clones be just as naturally created as humans were by god? if you beleive in the evolution theory..what created apes? what created dna?..what created anything..im not christian nore do i beleive any of the religious ways but i do beleive there is something that creates things. like maybe some type of god..but i dont beleive in heaven nore hell either..reincarnation seems more beleiveable for me.

and im sure even clones have emotions and feelings..sure they are a copy of a original being..but does that mean they wont feel that they wont be close to what the original is? im sure it would still be just as the same as human wanting to expirenece life..and feels what we feel..because they are a copy of us..and we have emotions..so why wont clones? im sure they would.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:34 pm
Iyamashi
lol, i'm not turning around on anything. i simply want to enlarge my knowledge on this subject. and to do so, i must ask all sort of questions. =P

lol, how can souls have mass?

=OOOO It'd be a bit like a heart then wouldnt' it whee  

~violet faerie~
Crew

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:09 am
Iyamashi
To raven: lol, no more green and orange and brown?

nope no more whee  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games