Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:16 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

*says In a spooky voice* Below my laptop O:
It's like cottage chesse you would rather not know.
Dun dun dun~~ I understand the plot... but.. poorly drawn boots?
XD That kind of stuff doesn't bother me.
u.u it was at 4am in the morning.... I don't know what I was doing.
you like milk O: How can you say that!
...That's when I'd be scared. :B
...What do you mean how can I say that? :/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:16 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Um.... a bunch of different things that aren't too hard at the moment, but take up a lot of time. u.u
XD Aww~ so did you help her until you just concked out?
I get what you mean. I'm kind of doing the same but with music.
I went though all of her vocab and went over the ones she had trouble with and out I was. She even turned off the light. >.> <.< and it's accoss the room and if I turn it off I have to find out where the dog is so I don't set oh her ^^;
XD I wish I was doing the same, but just with music. u.u ...Mine is a bit more... harder than that. ^^;; I have... a lot of things to write, read, research, calculate...
And American Idol is on... so it's really slowing me down. XD;;
Ooo~ vocab. No wonder she wanted your help. :3
Hard >.> are you saying this isn't hard? Hum? HUM! Oh I see you just want to watch and not study. Well then watch and then study.
"Class -.-"
"Clase"
"Zzzz comfortable"
">.> that isn't a vocab word katie"
I'm saying that you don't have the pressure of a due date or getting a grade on transferring music. I have a couple lab reports to write, seven chapters to read in a paperback book, one chapter to read in a hard cover text book, a presentation to write, books to buy, a test to study for, notes to rewrite... and have to make a trip to a festival three hours away and qrite up a paper on it for a quarter of my grade... by the end of the week and more work is added each day. u.u I'm keeping up, but I can't get ahead. D;
XD <3 I've played the part of your sister many times...
Well not for a grade but I do want it done by a certain time :/ and I do have to give it to zach so I do have to turn it in... in a sence. But you do have a lot to do ^__^ and I hope you get it done but you always do so I'm not going to worry. But I'm always willing to help >3
I'm really bad at word drills. No wonder why I never passed my spelling tests. But put in a funny movie and I will memorize it into quotes^^;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:19 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

*says In a spooky voice* Below my laptop O:
It's like cottage chesse you would rather not know.
Dun dun dun~~ I understand the plot... but.. poorly drawn boots?
XD That kind of stuff doesn't bother me.
XD I do that sometimes I can't sleep and I have to draw something and I wake up the next day and tilt my head to the side.
Ok you know how cottage cheese is made?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:25 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Oh it's done >3
XD I bet you would. Anyone would.
But I know more about it 8] So I can be that wiz kid.
Well all of my 'stuff' happends on wednesday and thursday and such because I eaither go dancing or go out with my boss XD
GENIOUS!
I miss my cheep music viedos! XD
XD
Eh, any sensible person would... I'm sure there are those who'd choose aesthetics.
Or that geek. PX
XD My "weekends" last year were Sundays and Mondays. And everything seemed to happen on Fridays and Saturdays. .___.
o.x
XD <3 They do come in handy.
I would take a picture but I'm lazy. Oh but I did scan in those stickers >< that i said I would do a month ago ^^;
I know some people would wish for problems to complain about them.
But I know I"m a geek :/
aww sad. I forget when I have time off "so your staying up late?" 'ohhh yeah'
x.x
they are fun to watch. Oh and I have soo much stuff to download it should be a joke.
*goes off to watch star trek*
Ooo~ the ones you were going to make buttons out of?
XD That's true~ -edit-
Indeed. ;]
Eheh, I so love that part about days off. <3
XD So you won't be leaving your computer's side for a looong time~
Have fun. :3
yes yes I was thinking of making one a sig as well as buttons. But I totally forgot the button idea >.> <.< So thanks!!
hey it will rock for hambergers! u.u;; So if someone tried your classes on would they like fall over? XD that's so cool!
^^;
yeah I guess it can be the same but when you have had the weekend off for so long like friday is my monday! I love that term "tuesday is my wednesday" wednesday is wednesday! Saying it is so wonderfully confusing.
Like I don't do that already but HECK YES <333
I did ^___^ thank you

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:54 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Hard >.> are you saying this isn't hard? Hum? HUM! Oh I see you just want to watch and not study. Well then watch and then study.
"Class -.-"
"Clase"
"Zzzz comfortable"
I'm saying that you don't have the pressure of a due date or getting a grade on transferring music. I have a couple lab reports to write, seven chapters to read in a paperback book, one chapter to read in a hard cover text book, a presentation to write, books to buy, a test to study for, notes to rewrite... and have to make a trip to a festival three hours away and qrite up a paper on it for a quarter of my grade... by the end of the week and more work is added each day. u.u I'm keeping up, but I can't get ahead. D;
Well not for a grade but I do want it done by a certain time :/ and I do have to give it to zach so I do have to turn it in... in a sence. But you do have a lot to do ^__^ and I hope you get it done but you always do so I'm not going to worry. But I'm always willing to help >3
I'm really bad at word drills. No wonder why I never passed my spelling tests. But put in a funny movie and I will memorize it into quotes^^;
^___^ I'm not trying to say that yours isn't easy to do... I'm just a little frustrated with my own, sorry. ^^ XD If only you could help. Yes, I could recruit the guild into doing my work. >3
Ah~ what rae those things called.. they're spelled funny... Ah! Mnemonics. Yeah, I always like to use that trick of putting some of the words into a rhyme or story~ it can really help with those words that just won't stick. ^^
Edit: I don't have time to reply to the other posts~ so I'll reply later. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:14 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Oh it's done >3
Well all of my 'stuff' happends on wednesday and thursday and such because I eaither go dancing or go out with my boss XD
GENIOUS!
XD
Eh, any sensible person would... I'm sure there are those who'd choose aesthetics.
Or that geek. PX
XD My "weekends" last year were Sundays and Mondays. And everything seemed to happen on Fridays and Saturdays. .___.
o.x
I would take a picture but I'm lazy. Oh but I did scan in those stickers >< that i said I would do a month ago ^^;
x.x
they are fun to watch. Oh and I have soo much stuff to download it should be a joke.
XD That's true~ -edit-
Indeed. ;]
yes yes I was thinking of making one a sig as well as buttons. But I totally forgot the button idea >.> <.< So thanks!!
hey it will rock for hambergers! u.u;; So if someone tried your classes on would they like fall over? XD that's so cool!
^^;
yeah I guess it can be the same but when you have had the weekend off for so long like friday is my monday! I love that term "tuesday is my wednesday" wednesday is wednesday! Saying it is so wonderfully confusing.
I did ^___^ thank you
Ooo~~ well, glad I could help. :]
XD Yeah~ it's fun to have others try on my glasses. The scary part is when you find people who say they see just fine through my glasses. o _o
n.n
XD <3
o.o You've shouted a lot lately. XD Just imagine~ it's not too far away now. >3
^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:28 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD I do that sometimes I can't sleep and I have to draw something and I wake up the next day and tilt my head to the side.
XD <3 I used to do that~ although I usually liked whatever I saw the next morning. I haven't "sleptdrawn" in a long time. Funness. :3
Yes I do... but I'm confused about your milk comment. Wouldn't liking milk help someone like cottage cheese instead of the other way around?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:32 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
"Class -.-"
"Clase"
"Zzzz comfortable"
^___^ I'm not trying to say that yours isn't easy to do... I'm just a little frustrated with my own, sorry. ^^ XD If only you could help. Yes, I could recruit the guild into doing my work. >3
Ah~ what rae those things called.. they're spelled funny... Ah! Mnemonics. Yeah, I always like to use that trick of putting some of the words into a rhyme or story~ it can really help with those words that just won't stick. ^^
I kow i can tell^^;
Poll Slaves unite.
i've never done it ...the like listening to music while your sleeping :/
I havn't been on all day u.u  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:36 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD <3 I used to do that~ although I usually liked whatever I saw the next morning. I haven't "sleptdrawn" in a long time. Funness. :3
Yes I do... but I'm confused about your milk comment. Wouldn't liking milk help someone like cottage cheese instead of the other way around?
I drew art for you today O: i will have to scan it in tomarrow...
i just know people that stoped drinking milk after find out about cottage cheese ^^;

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:40 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Oh it's done >3
GENIOUS!
XD
Or that geek. PX
o.x
x.x
XD That's true~ -edit-
Indeed. ;]
^^;
I did ^___^ thank you
XD Yeah~ it's fun to have others try on my glasses. The scary part is when you find people who say they see just fine through my glasses. o _o
n.n
XD <3
^^
~
yeah they are just lieing to make you feel better.
~
it makes me smile inside....everything makes me to that but this more then others...
~.^ i will quiet down... 21 hours and 20 minutes and 45 secounds....>.> <.<  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:47 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^___^ I'm not trying to say that yours isn't hard to do... I'm just a little frustrated with my own, sorry. ^^ XD If only you could help. Yes, I could recruit the guild into doing my work. >3
I kow i can tell^^;
Poll Slaves unite.
i've never done it ...the like listening to music while your sleeping :/
I havn't been on all day u.u
^^;;
>D There probably is a guild for that. I should check it out. XD
I've never listened to the tapes while sleeping.. or awake... but you've never used the tricks like "My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas"?
Neither have I, but it looks like you've been on less so far.. but hey, they night is still young over there. :]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:49 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I drew art for you today O: i will have to scan it in tomarrow...
i just know people that stoped drinking milk after find out about cottage cheese ^^;
Ooo~ >3 Yesyes, I'd love to see it. :3
Oh. XD My family goes through a gallon of milk a day... I don't think I could stop drinking milk.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:53 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^;
I did ^___^ thank you
n.n
XD <3
^^
~
yeah they are just lieing to make you feel better.
~
it makes me smile inside....everything makes me to that but this more then others...
~.^ i will quiet down... 21 hours and 20 minutes and 45 secounds....>.> <.<
Nah, there's a difference between people yanking the glasses off as soon as they look through them... and others keeping them on to look around the room. Prism lenses refocus the light, so... I'd imagine that it would be weird to look through. Hey! I could go look through my old strong ones.. I want to know what it's like. :3
Aww~ but your own inside jokes aren't as fun as inside jokes between a small group.
o __O

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:43 pm
Bumpity bump bump... man... i'm bored then I have to go to work... crying

<3 "Captain" BlackSolstice43  

I Cappie I

Miss Hino

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:21 pm
... hello ...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games