Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:19 pm
It would be better if it were.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:27 pm
You could wait a few years, move to indianapolis, and help me and twilight stalk john green.
But that would require a long amount of time and camo pants.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:27 pm
Maryland. Known for...abosolutely nothing.
except baltimore. and i'm not even from there to know anything about it. oh, and we tax the hell out of everything.
if you can buy it, we can tax it. lol
i live in the mountains. its...rather lonely.
you should come visit!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:31 pm
Everyone wants me to go to them. When is someone going to offer to come visit me?  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:34 pm
I know a girl in maryland, but she went to do navy things.
Which was a blessing in disguise. I get so few chances to reference In the Navy.

I went Baltimore once.
Saw a seahorse give birth. Almost lost a shoe, which might have confused the person who would have got hit on the head with a golden heel.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:36 pm
zz1000zz
Everyone wants me to go to them. When is someone going to offer to come visit me?

When you live somewhere less lame?  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:38 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

Says the person living around the Amish.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:43 pm
IY_and_MCR
I know a girl in maryland, but she went to do navy things.
Which was a blessing in disguise. I get so few chances to reference In the Navy.

I went Baltimore once.
Saw a seahorse give birth. Almost lost a shoe, which might have confused the person who would have got hit on the head with a golden heel.

come to maryland, we have a giant aquarium.
and little else.

Ayame_Rikimayu

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:46 pm
SoCal!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:46 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

I think it makes the trip back from one of the big bookstores all the better if I can pick up jam or a billionty pounds of yarn on the way. That's what the amish allow us to do.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:51 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

I think it makes the trip back from one of the big bookstores all the better if I can pick up jam or a billionty pounds of yarn on the way. That's what the amish allow us to do.

For some reason whenever I think of going to a bookstore I get the sudden impression of a horror movie and wind up staying away. I really am not sure what is going on with that.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:58 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

For some reason whenever I think of going to a bookstore I get the sudden impression of a horror movie and wind up staying away. I really am not sure what is going on with that.

It's because you know there will be no delicious amish jam waiting for you on your way back.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:59 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

It's because you know there will be no delicious amish jam waiting for you on your way back.

I have made my own jam from berries I picked myself while living in Pennsylvania. I don't need any Amish.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:00 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
XWraith_LordX
Macabre_Cogitation

But, Kansas is a landlocked state!?
Aw my god! You live in the MIDWEST????? gonk

Dude, you've got to get down to SoCal!

-----
Nah, it's cool you live in Kansas....with endless fields of corn....and cows.....and tornados....and Dorthy.....and where everyone gets massacred by evil scarecrows on Halloween Eve. eek Your state scares me. No really, it's fine. I'm just making fun of you. 3nodding

My state scares you!? WTF? It's a nice place to live. Horrible flooding takes place in the fall, people do some crazy s**t [putting baby in microwave thinking it was a burrito, woman sitting on toilet seat for 1.75 years, guy dropping 300 chickens out of a helicopter to see if they could fly causing millions in damage costs, someone growing cocaine in a field by a hospital, baby sitter strapping a one year old in a car seat and placing it in a bathroom alone because it wouldn't stop crying] Good stuff biggrin
I love me some Wichita!
Seriously though, it's a nice place (if you're over 21).
Taxes and gas prices aren't bad either wink

yes, I'm trying to seel GOOD OL' KANSAS to you as a your PRIME vacation spot for that next trip ya just might take.
VISIT ME, I NEED INTERACTION FROM OUTSIDERS.

By the way, my computer is messed up. Luckily, my iPhone stop logging me out of gaia every 3 seconds to post this. I'll be back up and running next Thursday. In the meantime, my responses will be very delayed.
My apologies.
POST SCRIPT: Well, I've got my computer to run, but not with Windows. Something is up with their newest update. I'm using Knoppix, so if my spelling or spacing seems weird, that's why. It hates my monitor sad

That alone says why I won't be going to....Kansas....

Then again, I feel the same way and 4 million people live here. Someone help me before I jokingly make a half-attempt to commit suicide. sad smile cry Someone please PM me. Any langauge, and length, I don't care. Just send me a bloody PM so I don't have to wait 12 hours to hear back from my Swedish penpal. Nah, I'm good.

Your iPhone wasn't logging you out every 3 seconds, that was more of my magical physics at work. biggrin  

Henneth Annun
Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:02 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

I have made my own jam from berries I picked myself while living in Pennsylvania. I don't need any Amish.

Well, there you go.
Come to pennsylvania and grow berries for a year or two, then we can go stalk john green.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games