Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:27 am
Hey, somebody gives me a bus ticket and I am there.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:38 am
Perhaps if I get fat enough I could just bring you here with my gravitational pull.
But I fear that my fat can not compare to the gravity being thrown off by all the women in the midwest combined.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:17 pm
I think a bus ticket would work better.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:30 pm
You're right. I'm saving the gravity for stray cats.

I think a bus ride to Pennsylvania from...not pennsylvania is one of the circles of hell. Teaching at Harrisburgh is also one of those layers, according to a reliable source.
The evidence seems to be adding up to the conclusion that Pennsylvania has mutated into a reflection of the underworld. One with lots of foliage.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:04 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
XWraith_LordX
Macabre_Cogitation
XWraith_LordX
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
*checks front page*
Since when has bananananananman and the other girl been mods?

Since the end of time began biggrin
I was gonna say, I could be the HAMMER OF JUSTICE!. Then I pictured some weird old guy holding a tiny, banana-dressed man, instead of a gravel.
-sigh-
You owe me twenty dollars.

I trademarked "HAMMER OF JUSTICE!"

Tell me where you live and I just might hand deliver wink
Meet me at the local docks at exactly 4:58 pm. Bring the money, seal it in a small envelope, and come alone. We'll know if you don't. And trust me, you don't wanna make us think you can't be trusted.

But, Kansas is a landlocked state!?
Aw my god! You live in the MIDWEST????? gonk

Dude, you've got to get down to SoCal!

-----
Nah, it's cool you live in Kansas....with endless fields of corn....and cows.....and tornados....and Dorthy.....and where everyone gets massacred by evil scarecrows on Halloween Eve. eek Your state scares me. No really, it's fine. I'm just making fun of you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:08 pm
twilightrosegarden
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
Speaking of hands on work and exchanges under a dock, I wonder where zz and twi are hiding.

You're coco's multiplied while I wasn't paying attention. 0o; They are taking over.

Once my stuffed animal breeding programme is complete, I shall rule the world! The pitter patter of little teddy bear feet roaming the halls shall strike fear into the hearts of millons.

You left one of your stuffed spawns under the dock with me and ZZ I've taken possession of it. And named it 'Ankle-biter'
Okay the dock is getting a little too crowded now..... stare

*moves to a new, secret location*  

Henneth Annun
Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:27 pm
XWraith_LordX
twilightrosegarden
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
Speaking of hands on work and exchanges under a dock, I wonder where zz and twi are hiding.

You're coco's multiplied while I wasn't paying attention. 0o; They are taking over.

Once my stuffed animal breeding programme is complete, I shall rule the world! The pitter patter of little teddy bear feet roaming the halls shall strike fear into the hearts of millons.

You left one of your stuffed spawns under the dock with me and ZZ I've taken possession of it. And named it 'Ankle-biter'

Pfft. Who said it was your dock?
Unless you're pulling some sort of quantum physics ******** where nothing makes sense and math is involved, it's safe to say we're not.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:33 pm
IY_and_MCR
XWraith_LordX
twilightrosegarden
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

Unless you're pulling some sort of quantum physics ******** where nothing makes sense and math is involved, it's safe to say we're not.

I'll send my nanobots after you to corrode your liver and medulla unless you ALL get out of my dock. Now!

Or I will use your sternums to create some wonderful leg armor for a medievil gallery in Normandy. And send the nanobots....  

Henneth Annun
Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:40 pm
XWraith_LordX
IY_and_MCR

I'll send my nanobots after you to corrode your liver and medulla unless you ALL get out of my dock. Now!

Or I will use your sternums to create some wonderful leg armor for a medievil gallery in Normandy. And send the nanobots....

Anything sent to corrode any of my organs would be disappointed, as I have taken care of that myself.
And I've done a good job so far, thank you very much.

The most interesting thing is you seem to be confirming that you are, in fact, pulling quantum physics on me.
I doubt that you'd be able to be any real threat. You're too busy being two places at once and making no sense to anyone.
I can't even read your replies, it's just random number strings some scientist put together so that it looked like he was working when he was really busy dropping acid.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:48 pm
IY_and_MCR
XWraith_LordX
IY_and_MCR

Anything sent to corrode any of my organs would be disappointed, as I have taken care of that myself.
And I've done a good job so far, thank you very much.

The most interesting thing is you seem to be confirming that you are, in fact, pulling quantum physics on me.
I doubt that you'd be able to be any real threat. You're too busy being two places at once and making no sense to anyone.
I can't even read your replies, it's just random number strings some scientist put together so that it looked like he was working when he was really busy dropping acid.
You can thank the Swiss for acid. cool

I am not condoning its use, although........ wink

Out of chaos, order will appear. Do not quote me. There is no reason to do so, that's exactly why you should!

*my physics is working.... twisted *  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:29 am
XWraith_LordX
Macabre_Cogitation

But, Kansas is a landlocked state!?
Aw my god! You live in the MIDWEST????? gonk

Dude, you've got to get down to SoCal!

-----
Nah, it's cool you live in Kansas....with endless fields of corn....and cows.....and tornados....and Dorthy.....and where everyone gets massacred by evil scarecrows on Halloween Eve. eek Your state scares me. No really, it's fine. I'm just making fun of you. 3nodding

My state scares you!? WTF? It's a nice place to live. Horrible flooding takes place in the fall, people do some crazy s**t [putting baby in microwave thinking it was a burrito, woman sitting on toilet seat for 1.75 years, guy dropping 300 chickens out of a helicopter to see if they could fly causing millions in damage costs, someone growing cocaine in a field by a hospital, baby sitter strapping a one year old in a car seat and placing it in a bathroom alone because it wouldn't stop crying] Good stuff biggrin
I love me some Wichita!
Seriously though, it's a nice place (if you're over 21).
Taxes and gas prices aren't bad either wink

yes, I'm trying to seel GOOD OL' KANSAS to you as a your PRIME vacation spot for that next trip ya just might take.
VISIT ME, I NEED INTERACTION FROM OUTSIDERS.

By the way, my computer is messed up. Luckily, my iPhone stop logging me out of gaia every 3 seconds to post this. I'll be back up and running next Thursday. In the meantime, my responses will be very delayed.
My apologies.
POST SCRIPT: Well, I've got my computer to run, but not with Windows. Something is up with their newest update. I'm using Knoppix, so if my spelling or spacing seems weird, that's why. It hates my monitor sad  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:21 am
I'm sorry I haven't popped my head in in a while. *hugs guild*  

TheWitchGotRobin

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:16 am
Macabre_Cogitation
blahblahblah, I'm a giant bananana

Pennsylvania will beat your state everytime. My city might not have been referenced in Seven Nation Army, but it's such a spiffy place that every state wanted their own.
It's great for playing the city or country game.

We've got foliage out the a**, amish, and every city has at least three places rumored to be haunted. If hauntings are your thing, Pennsylvania is your place. Thank you Gettysburgh!

Which brings us to history. You know that whole liberty bell thing? Philly. We got that. Philly also seems to be full of art, smog, and misguided youths who have plenty of pot. Not to mention being the first captital of the country. So, if you want LA without the soul crushing realization of everything that has gone wrong with the world, philly is for you.

I'm sure stuff happens in other places, but I can't bother to think of it.

And...uh...I'm here?
So, piss off and come to pennsylvania. I'll keep you all in boxes on the porch and we can chase stray cats.
Or if I don't like you I can keep you in a box on the porch that locks and has a limited air supply :3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:52 pm
It is sad just how appealing you people make Oklahoma sound.  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:14 pm
I know nothing about that place, except that people like to go "OOOOOKlahoma". And I hope that's not a good representation.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games