Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:52 pm
*stares blankly at Amy for a moment*

..... no stare *takes the drink out of her reach before she decides to toss something in there anyway, not bothering to ask for cherries since he already took the glass*

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:54 pm
Amy chuckled at Tes' reaction, but when she heard Velcore chirping, she quickly turned her head in his direction. That chirp sounded.... really odd. It almost sounded like Velcore had actually said...

Amy shook her head. Damn, she should have gotten more sleep the night before. She was starting to lose it.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:58 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Huthin draeval, ol orn tlu dosst shar'tleg. twisted
*blushes and smiles*
Nindel ul'tro tet. redface

*sees the fairy flying around Velcore*
She seems quite fond of you already, Velcore.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:02 pm
(( rofl ))

*looks at the time* I should get home... it's getting late. *stands up* Good night, everyone. *leaves the bar*

*looks around the bar and waves* al ul! *follows Kits out*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:04 pm
Amy waved at Kit but frowned when the fairy followed her out. Dangit.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:08 pm
*he looks up and thinks for a moment* Well it wouldn't be my first time licking someone, but do I have to take a shot everytime? I just have this weird feeling that if I drink to much I'll wake up in some strange place and have no idea how I got there. (○'ω'○)  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:11 pm
Plynn kyon, miss Kits~ Gootay, toera fae~ 4laugh
I had begun to think that Faerie Katrina was the only of her kind in this world.

*giggles at what Kai says to Amethyst*
I do not see why you would have such a concern. It is not as if that has happened to you before. wink

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:12 pm
None taken, Kat... -she says distractedly as she turns slightly to kiss Karrie better- Mmmm, yes it has been... -presses her lips tightly to his and lingers- I have missed you... -glances over quickly at Kat- Hm, I'm sure I could find someone else willing to do body shots off of me... xd -grins and stands up on a rung of her stool, loping her arms about Karrie's neck- Or, perhaps my beau here would offer his tummy and neck... -runs a hand down his chest and across his stomach before bringing it back up to his neck-

... eek -pauses a moment as she realises she said beau...- redface redface

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:16 pm
Amy blushed slightly at what Kai said about licking someone, but then she smiled and shrugged.

"You could always just take a shot of 7-Up if you wanted, though I don't know how well salt would go with it. If you left the salt off, there'd be no point in the licking..."

She looked down at the bar in concentration. "I think I'm forgetting something about the body shot... Does someone lie down on the counter to do it? But why would a person need to? Yeah, I'm definitely missing an element to this."  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 5, 3, 3 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:19 pm
I've missed you too. Body shots, hmmm? I suppose I could do that. *grins at Dame*

*chirps good night to the fairy, then flies over to the bar, waving a paw at Amy then pointing at one of the glasses on the counter*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:20 pm
*takes a sip of his drink and notices it seems a little... off. Looking back over at Amy, he remembers that she didn't wash the salt off herself before making his drink and facepalms. Pushing the glass away, he decides now might not be the best time to order something and sits at a table instead.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:22 pm
Amy smiled at Velcore but frowned slightly in confusion as he pointed at one of the glasses on the counter. What did he want with a shot glass?

Then, she mentally facepalmed when she realized that he probably just wanted a drink and was gesturing to any glass nearby to convey that.

She got a large glass out, filled it with cold water at the sink, and then placed it on the counter in front of Velcore. "Here you are, Velcore!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:25 pm
*blushes a bit as he goes to answer Amethyst's questions regarding body shots*
Xas... one person is to lie down so.. so that the shot glass may be balanced on their abdomen as Kat explained... rilu'oh, as.. *glances over at Tes and blushes more* I had also heard the shot can be poured directly on the abdomen. Not as mzilt can be consumed that way, jhal it can make the experience mzilst terini'nestg redface

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:28 pm
*cough* It's... um... a bit more messy that way.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 2, 6, 3 Total: 18 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:30 pm
*chirps at Amy, staring at the glass with one paw on either side of it*

Amy, he needs either a bowl or a straw. He can't pick a glass up to drink from it. Don't ask me how he manages to use a straw, but somehow he does.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games