Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:00 pm
damecharlie
((Probably language of the fae or Sylvan))
{{Correct wink }}

*coughs a bit when the room fogs up and rubs his eyes, looking up in time to see the fairy fly off and hide behind Kits*
Gi ussta~ I guess she must be shy.

*glances around the room to see what the source of the sudden fog was and hears Amethyst mention Kai entering*
Quite an elaborate way to appear.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:04 pm
*stifles a laugh*
You're one to talk, Ry. As I recall, you used to make a show of entering places you had never been before, complete with fireworks.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:05 pm
How embarrassing sweatdrop It was not fireworks, though. Some of my spell effects just happen to be quite colorful sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:06 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
{{Correct wink }}

((What can I say? I'm a dnd geek. 4laugh 3nodding ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:07 pm
*peeks out of the bow at Ryzan* Namo. Me pehood. Ni doba fae.

*looks over her shoulder, attempting to see the fairy*  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:08 pm
*upon hearing the clapping kai gets a sparkle in his eye and smiles being a little full of himself* (。+・`ω・´) Kimataze. Finally someone who recognizes my legendness*he nods in approval*

It may not be the most practical way to come in, but I just didn't feel like entering the bar like a normal person today.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:11 pm
*smiles at Amy and takes her drink. Taking a sip, she sees that Kai has made quite an entrance* Well, hello there Kai....how are you tonight?

*she turns to Ryzan when she hears him address the fairy* Ryzan, you're just full of surprises....you know how to talk to fae too?  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:18 pm
Hey Amy, can I have a mocha frappé, please?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:19 pm
Oisu~♪ Kat. I couldn't really sleep today, so even though I'm kinda tired I'm in a state of being kinda excited for abnormal reasons. ( ̄ω ̄;)  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:19 pm
{{Kat, you can decide if you want the dust in the drink to have any affect on your character or not. smile Or should it be Kits' decision since it's her fairy? Hmm....}}

Amy chuckled softly at what Kai said. She knew that he wouldn't actually get a big head over her clapping. Or at least, she was pretty sure that he wouldn't.

"Babe, if you were a full blown legend, I, regretfully, might just have to run in the opposite direction. I don't think I could handle all the competition."

She winked playfully at Kai before turning her head to Kat. She didn't want to say too much more at the moment because not many people knew that she and Kai were... together? Yeah, she was pretty sure they were together. But since it was new, maybe it would be best not to advertise right now.

She smiled at Kat and nodded as she started to taste her drink. She seemed to be ok right now, so that was a good sign!

Amy quickly washed her hands and the sink. After drying her hands, she got out another shot glass so that she could make Kits a 7-Up Tequila shot. She gasped, though, when she got an idea.

"Hey! Why don't we all do body shots? I mean, I'm already making these shots. Seems a shame to have them go to waste. Brat was in here last night and Kat was going over the basics of a proper body shot."

She smiled back at Kat.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:21 pm
While Amy waited to hear what everyone thought of her suggestion, she went about making Dame's drink. A few moments later, she had successfully made the drink at the espresso machine, quite happy with herself for having nothing bad happen!

She turned and walked over to the bar. She set the cup down carefully in front of Dame. "Here ya go, Dame!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:21 pm
confused neutral -thinks about the drink she just asked for and then burst out laughing- rofl Not with mine unless ya'll want a caffeine rush! rofl

-takes the drink and nods at Amy while sipping it through her straw-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:27 pm
Umm... body shots? *stops trying to see the fairy and looks at Amy*

((I'd say let Katana decide. She's the one who'd have to rp it anyway.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:28 pm
((LOL, I don't know...how would fairy dust affect a human? Doing a quest on Trickster, be back soon! blaugh ))

*She continues to sip her drink and listen to everyone.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:31 pm
*hearing a tiny voice, he looks back over at Kits and sees the fairy poking her head out. Keeping his distance to not further frighten her, he simply smiles*
Ho eller'y'ma pehood. Za hopa.

*looks over at Katana and giggles*
Xas xas. I know a few languages. Fae was quite an important one to learn as an enchanter as it is said that the language is found so appealing by some that a fairy can manipulate a person to do just about anything. *realizes how that sounds* sweatdrop I am sure this one means no harm, though.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games