Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:35 pm
*oddly more awake than he had been for the past couple of nights, he almost waves a greeting but then figures since Ryzan waved, he doesn't have to ninja Instead, he just takes a seat by the bar on one of the end stools*  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:38 pm
Amy smiled and nodded to Dame and then looked at Kits when she asked her what she was making.

"I'm making 7-Up Tequila shots with fairy dust in them now. Watch this."

She had just finished pouring in the last ingredient. So, she quickly put her hand on top of the glass so that the fizz didn't spill over and she slammed it down on the counter, causing everything to completely mix in the glass.

She beamed at Kits. "Isn't that cool?!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:39 pm
*feels the fairy playing with her hair* Well, Amy...how about that drink? I'd get up, but I have a fairy to entertain at the moment..... xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:42 pm
Fairy? *looks around until he spots the fairy above Katana's head, playing with her hair*
Ah~ *approaches slowly as he speaks to it* Soy na~ Fima ma doba fae?

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:43 pm
-giggles and looks at the fairy then at Kat- Uh, who's fairy? 4laugh -nods at Kits- No prob, babe. wink  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:44 pm
*lifts an eyebrow at Amy's display*
If I remember correctly, I believe Brat said something about drinking it up immediately afterward. It's not exactly a drink you have the bartender mix for you.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:44 pm
Amy's eyes widened and she looked at Kat in complete embarrassment. "Oh Kats! I'm so sorry! What did you want?"

A blush was very prominent on her cheeks.

EDIT: Amy looked over at Tes in confusion. "Why do I need to drink it right away? What will happen if I don't?"

She was really trying to remember last night and what exactly happened when making the shot, but she had been so tired last night! It was hard to remember specifics.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:46 pm
*laughs* Just make me my usual vodka drink, hun... wink

Dame, I think the fairy is now the property of Kits. smile  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:48 pm
*the door to the bar opens up a crack and a small ball is sent rolling accross the floor to settle somewhere in the middle of room... and for about 10 seconds does nothing... before shooting out a thick fog that completely blocks out peoples vision. As the smoke fades away a mysterious lone figure could be seen kneeling in the smoke. The figure stands up to reveal himself as none other than Kai!*

Oisu oisu!~♪ Heyo everyone!  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:49 pm
Well.... *points at the glass Amy just mixed, which has fizzed up to the point of spilling all over the counter* ... -that- is what happens if you don't.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:50 pm
Amy looked back at Kat and nodded. "You bet, Kat!"

She quickly went about making the drink, trying to make it the best vodka drink she had ever made since she had shirked her duties of bartending earlier simply because the fairy had captured her complete attention.

When she was done, she put a pink umbrella in it and a green crazy straw. The drink probably didn't need those, but it was all Amy could really think to add to make the drink stand out. But then, she gasped and got an idea. She ran her index finger over her shoulder, the one that was bare, and picked up some fairy dust. She then sprinkled the dust in the drink and passed it over to Kat.

"Here you go, Kat! An extra special version of your drink! I really am sorry about missing your request earlier."

Amy didn't notice, but Kat's drink was beginning to glow ever so faintly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:50 pm
-looks at the fizzing drink Amy had beneath her palm- Uh... sweatdrop because if you don't you are gonna have a bloody mess all over the bar, hon. stressed It's fizzing!

-coughs as the fog rolls in, trying to wave it away from her face, looks over at Kai, an eyebrow raised- neutral Uh...okay?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:51 pm
4laugh Yeah, it is pretty cool. Could I try one?

*sees Ryzan approach and darts over to Kits, hiding in the bow on the back of her dress*

It's not my... *stops as the fairy hides in her dress* I guess she sort of is mine. *blinks and looks around as the room fills with smoke* Huh?

((Erm... I can't figure out what language that is, so I can't have the fairy answer.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:53 pm
((Probably language of the fae or Sylvan))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:54 pm
Amy looked over at the glass that Tes was pointing to, and her eyes nearly popped out of her head as she saw all the fizz that had spilled over onto the counter. She raised the hand that had covered the top of that glass before she had made Kat's drink and noticed that it was sticky now.

She groaned softly but actually nodded to Tes in thanks. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but thanks, Tes. I really appreciate you reminding about that. It should stick in my mind now."

EDIT: She heard Dame and Kits, but she wanted to wash her hands first before she made Kits a shot and cleaned up the counter.

She was about to go and wash her hands at the sink when a ball rolled into the bar. That was really really odd. Amy looked at it curiously, and then fog started to spew forth. She covered her mouth with her non-sticky hand and squinted at the ball and fog. What in the hell was going on.

After a few moments, she began to see a kneeling figure in the fog. When it cleared, she gasped when she saw that it was Kai. She beamed at him. "Kai! Awesome entrance!"

She clapped for him.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games