Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:20 pm
cool. welcome to the guild, middy!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:20 pm
I hate being normal..e||
Hello everyone! Glad to meet you all. Just joined 5 days ago and hoping to learn more about Gaia!

||e..coz it makes me stupid

Kaos Altaire

A dash of Formaldehyde

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:07 am
Hello~ My name is A Dash of Formaldehyde but you can call me Dash. :]
I just joined the guild. I hope I can help loads of people. I also hope I can meet new people! Um in my free time I like drawing and reading. And umm I guess that is it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:45 pm
welcome to the guild dash! 4laugh  

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

starlight_elvan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:30 pm
Welcome to LoH, Dash! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:58 pm
Name: Chloe Alexis Snow
Reason for joining LoH: Er to make new friends, help with zOMG and help with getting 20k for my dream avatar.
What do you enjoy to do in your free time?: Gaia online, watching anime, reading manga, playing videos games, playing football, ruby, teenis, going, swimming hanging out with my mates, shopping, going to my karate club I'm a brown belt btw and well I think that it  

Chloe-Alexis-Snow

A dash of Formaldehyde

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:04 pm
Thank you starlight and Countess ;D

Welcome Chloe~!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:19 pm
Chloe-Alexis-Snow
Reason for joining LoH: Er to make new friends, help with zOMG and help with getting 20k for my dream avatar.
What do you enjoy to do in your free time?: Gaia online, watching anime, reading manga, playing videos games, playing football, ruby, teenis, going, swimming hanging out with my mates, shopping, going to my karate club I'm a brown belt btw and well I think that it

Welcome to the Legion of Helpers. If you need help on your quest. A solid start would be checking out this thread.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/tvg-booty-grabbing-haven-win-a-turtle-and-one-million-gold/t.47946307/

Playing Booty Grab is a great way to earn gold without spending any. Puzzles are the runner up for zero risk gold gaining. If your computer is out of date. Then you will probably find it difficult to play Booty Grab. As it puts the most strain on your computer compared to anything you can do on Gaia. Except for seasonal events in the towns of coarse.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

KumoriKuranai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:50 pm
Name: Kumori
Reason for joining LoH: Friend invite xD
What do you enjoy to do in your free time?: Drumming (teehee)

I guess that answers most of the questions...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:38 pm
Welcome to the guild Kumori. If you happen to have some sort of recording device. You could upload some of your work. Then show it off in the Art's sub-forum. It certainly would add some added variety to the place. As that sub-forum is almost exclusively used for Dry/Wet mediums on paper or Digital Art. With the occasional short story written on paper. If you are looking for advice about pretty much anything. Don't be shy about asking. That is what we are here for after all.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:39 am
Chloe-Alexis-Snow

hi chloe, welcome to loh! if you need any donations just ask me, i usually have some gold to spare and i like to help out new gaians often when i can!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Hey guys. I've been gone from the guild for a long time, again. I thought I'd post here saying I'm back. anyone here remember me? how about you, lance?  

The_Last_Avenger

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games