Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:43 pm
But, I... *ears twitch* I can't change size like that. I just go from human to a cat. confused

*nuzzles Kits*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:49 pm
Amy felt for her friend and went over and gave her a hug. "Aww Kits, it's alright. Your powers just must be expanding, not just in who it can change but also how. It's nothing to be nervous about. If it's a natural progression, then you'll be fine. It will just take some practice to get it right."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:52 pm
I... I... *goes over to the kitchen table and sits down*

*stretches his wings, cuddling closer to Kits to try to comfort her*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:55 pm
Amy sat down next to Kits on a chair by the table and held her hand. "Kits, we're all here for you. You're one of my best friends. I'll help you in any way I can. What's wrong?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:02 pm
*coming home, walks into the kitchen* Hi Amy. Hi Kits. *looks confused when he sees the look on Kits' face, then she slips her shoes off and closes her eyes. A moment later, she shrinks down to a brown and black striped kitten with bright green eyes* What's going on?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:06 pm
Amy's eyes widened and she gasped as she saw Kits shrink down to a kitten. She had no idea she could do that! She didn't even hear Karrie come in.

"Woah..."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:11 pm
*as Kits huddles on the chair, Karrie notices the new countertops* What... *walks over and puts his hand on one of the ends* What's this?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:19 pm
Amy groaned when she heard Karrie behind her. Great. There went her surprise. Not a great delivery. And she had wanted to make it special for him, for his birthday. Dangit.

But now wasn't the time to talk about the counters. Kits was a cat! How could Karrie not be talking about that?

Amy carefully reached out her hand and lightly touched Kits' furry head, not sure what she was checking but wanting to touch her, anyway. Almost to see if she was real.

"Karrie... Kits, are you in there? You okay?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:26 pm
*walks over to Amy and Kits* It's still Kits. She sometimes changes when she needs to think things over. She says it's easier to think like that. *picks Kits up and sits down with her on his lap, where she curls up, making herself comfortable* You can pet her, she likes it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:09 pm
(Since we both get on so sporadically, would you like to just say that we go get desert or still RP it out?)  

rodenrock

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:13 pm
A week passes without any major blimps. dame has been going to sessions, the loneliness is still there but the depression and anxiety is being dealt with, and the treatment is working. dame still feels saddest at night when she mulls the day and days over and is writing in her journal. After a while, that too will pass, she's sure. While she is still crying herself to sleep a bit, it is not nearly as bad as the first night.

By Sunday, she actually finishes her journal early, puts it away and cuddles up in her bed, snuggling her pillow. While she is in the state of between sleep and waking, the nurse comes and turns off the light. As soon as it flickers off, dame is out for the count, snoozing away.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:53 pm
Amy looked at Karrie with wide eyes and then looked down at Kits. "You already knew about this? You knew she could do this? Wow... I had no idea. I knew she could make her tail and ears disappear and appear, but I had no idea that she could completely transform into a cat."

Slowly, she reached over, picked up Kits, and moved her to her own lap. She may just be a cat, but Amy still didn't like the idea of Kits sitting in Karrie's lap. Besides, she loved cats and hadn't held one in a long time.

Looking down at Kits, she slowly started to smile. She stopped looking at her as if she were her best friend but rather simply another cat. She picked up Kits and cuddled her close to her neck. She also scratched the top of her head.

"Aww... You're so cute and soft! Such a pretty kitty..."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:29 pm
Daniel didn't know what time it was when they had finally locked his door, or when he had picked his way out of his room, but the halls were deathly silent now. There had been an orderly or two wandering the facility, but they were expecting no one to be up and about, and so were easy to avoid. Peering up and down the dark halls, Daniel shifted the bundle of pillowcase and towels he had over his shoulder, the bulging contents clinking and jingling inside.

Finally finding the right halway, Daniel pulls a piece of paper from his pocket to check. Glancing at the walls and the room numbers there he starts to slowly make his way along until he finds the room he is looking for. Smiling to himself and stuffing the scrap of paper back into his pocket, Daniel gives one more scan of the hallway. Satisfied that no one is going to get the drop on him, he quickly creeps acorss to his destination.

Quietly knocking on the door he waits a moment. Then it occurs to him that Dame is probably sleeping. He knocks again a little harder, then waits some more. Standing there in the open is making him impatient though, so after waiting just a few seconds more Daniel begins knocking incessently, not stopping until someone opens the door or shows up to stop him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:50 pm
rodenrock
(Since we both get on so sporadically, would you like to just say that we go get desert or still RP it out?)

((I think it'll take forever to RP it out, sweatdrop so we should just say we went to get dessert.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:52 pm
Cuwen
Amy looked at Karrie with wide eyes and then looked down at Kits. "You already knew about this? You knew she could do this? Wow... I had no idea. I knew she could make her tail and ears disappear and appear, but I had no idea that she could completely transform into a cat."

Slowly, she reached over, picked up Kits, and moved her to her own lap. She may just be a cat, but Amy still didn't like the idea of Kits sitting in Karrie's lap. Besides, she loved cats and hadn't held one in a long time.

Looking down at Kits, she slowly started to smile. She stopped looking at her as if she were her best friend but rather simply another cat. She picked up Kits and cuddled her close to her neck. She also scratched the top of her head.

"Aww... You're so cute and soft! Such a pretty kitty..."

*squeaks in surprise when she's picked up. Looking at Amy with wide eyes, she cuddles close to her, purring loudly as she's scratched*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games