Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:50 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
@___@ There are so many posts I want to reply to...
I just don't have the time! D;
._____.
Tonight! >D
I will bring the cranberry juice.
<3
And I will gladly drink it all... if I'm alive. :3 XD;
Planing on dieing soon? o.o
No. Definitely not.
I just... wasn't sure if I'd be in an alert state.. or.. dead tired. I think I'm in between but I have so much stuff to work on. @.@
get to work slave! I mean >.> <.< what kind of stuff o you need to do? jade tried to make me help her study but I was in bed helping her and I just wanted to go to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:12 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
<3
No. Definitely not.
I just... wasn't sure if I'd be in an alert state.. or.. dead tired. I think I'm in between but I have so much stuff to work on. @.@
get to work slave! I mean >.> <.< what kind of stuff o you need to do? jade tried to make me help her study but I was in bed helping her and I just wanted to go to sleep.
Um.... a bunch of different things that aren't too hard at the moment, but take up a lot of time. u.u
XD Aww~ so did you help her until you just concked out?

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:18 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Since we are still on this topic XD I found my stuffed animal thing that my friend gave me and it wasn't in a box! It's in a tea cup sitting on my dresser. I just never look on the top of my dresser since my family forces me to have one.
I did it the other day. I can see up close fine but when I look far away...well far away doesn't exist XD let's put it that way.
Well I've seen all of next Gen...so not much for me to watch.
Oh well we never have exact time off so we have to do it in bits.
XD yesh other times there is 5 minutes of silence and I'm sitting there confused.
YES >3
XD Yay~ it isn't lost somewhere. :3
x.x That mucst've reaaally sucked. I'm far sighted in one eye and near sighted in the other. But~ I can't read with the far-sighted eye... so it's a weird combination...
But you'd still watch it anyway~
Ah~ we have the weekends. ^^
XD I hate those conversations the most... or~ sometimes I like them when you don't want to talk to the person anyway.. It's just a matter of trying to figure out how to end the call. PX
^^ I'm happy for you. :3
^^ though I did go though that box today *nod nod* I cleaned my room O:
hehe that sounds trippy. my wife :/ i guess I would call her my ex-wife now but she has a weird eye problem, she can see fine but it just looks weird.
OF course! Who do you think I am!
Oh see I never have the weekends off and that's when my mom has off.
No not with me and nik they just come and it's weird. I never know what to do @.@
thanks ^___^ hopefully I can have my fast connection back.
Ooo~ it sounds like fun. :3
Ah~ I have the opposite where it looks fine.. but I can't see... I'd rather have it the other way around.
:3
Ah~ I'd hate to not have weekends off. Everything seems to happen on the weekend~
...That's when you hang up and pretend that you lost signal. XD;
I hope you do too. >3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:19 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
<3
No. Definitely not.
Um.... a bunch of different things that aren't too hard at the moment, but take up a lot of time. u.u
I get what you mean. I'm kind of doing the same but with music.
I went though all of her vocab and went over the ones she had trouble with and out I was. She even turned off the light. >.> <.< and it's accoss the room and if I turn it off I have to find out where the dog is so I don't set oh her ^^;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:20 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Okay then, file it away instead of keeping it under your laptop. PX
I'd rather eat a piece of paper than year-old crumbs...
Oh.... *goes and puts it away* Tada!
are you admiting that you don't like curtons?
*laughs* ^___^
Croutons... fine. Bits of bread that's been sitting with skin dust and oils? Ewww... x___X
the only thing down there is the plot to one of my stories I'm writing and really poorly drawn boots...
XD OK not telling you how croutons are made >.><.<
Down there? In your filing?
...They make croutons with skin oils and flakes? :S

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:25 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Since we are still on this topic XD I found my stuffed animal thing that my friend gave me and it wasn't in a box! It's in a tea cup sitting on my dresser. I just never look on the top of my dresser since my family forces me to have one.
I did it the other day. I can see up close fine but when I look far away...well far away doesn't exist XD let's put it that way.
Well I've seen all of next Gen...so not much for me to watch.
Oh well we never have exact time off so we have to do it in bits.
XD yesh other times there is 5 minutes of silence and I'm sitting there confused.
YES >3
XD Yay~ it isn't lost somewhere. :3
x.x That mucst've reaaally sucked. I'm far sighted in one eye and near sighted in the other. But~ I can't read with the far-sighted eye... so it's a weird combination...
But you'd still watch it anyway~
Ah~ we have the weekends. ^^
XD I hate those conversations the most... or~ sometimes I like them when you don't want to talk to the person anyway.. It's just a matter of trying to figure out how to end the call. PX
^^ I'm happy for you. :3
hehe that sounds trippy. my wife :/ i guess I would call her my ex-wife now but she has a weird eye problem, she can see fine but it just looks weird.
No not with me and nik they just come and it's weird. I never know what to do @.@
Ah~ I have the opposite where it looks fine.. but I can't see... I'd rather have it the other way around.
Ah~ I'd hate to not have weekends off. Everything seems to happen on the weekend~
I hope you do too. >3
Oh it's done >3
XD I bet you would. Anyone would.
But I know more about it 8] So I can be that wiz kid.
Well all of my 'stuff' happends on wednesday and thursday and such because I eaither go dancing or go out with my boss XD
GENIOUS!
I miss my cheep music viedos! XD

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:27 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
No. Definitely not.
I went though all of her vocab and went over the ones she had trouble with and out I was. She even turned off the light. >.> <.< and it's accoss the room and if I turn it off I have to find out where the dog is so I don't set oh her ^^;
XD I wish I was doing the same, but just with music. u.u ...Mine is a bit more... harder than that. ^^;; I have... a lot of things to write, read, research, calculate...
And American Idol is on... so it's really slowing me down. XD;;
Ooo~ vocab. No wonder she wanted your help. :3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:30 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Okay then, file it away instead of keeping it under your laptop. PX
I'd rather eat a piece of paper than year-old crumbs...
Oh.... *goes and puts it away* Tada!
are you admiting that you don't like curtons?
*laughs* ^___^
Croutons... fine. Bits of bread that's been sitting with skin dust and oils? Ewww... x___X
the only thing down there is the plot to one of my stories I'm writing and really poorly drawn boots...

*says In a spooky voice* Below my laptop O:
It's like cottage chesse you would rather not know.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:32 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I hope you do too. >3
Oh it's done >3
Well all of my 'stuff' happends on wednesday and thursday and such because I eaither go dancing or go out with my boss XD
GENIOUS!
XD
Eh, any sensible person would... I'm sure there are those who'd choose aesthetics.
Or that geek. PX
XD My "weekends" last year were Sundays and Mondays. And everything seemed to happen on Fridays and Saturdays. .___.
o.x
XD <3 They do come in handy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:36 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
No. Definitely not.
XD I wish I was doing the same, but just with music. u.u ...Mine is a bit more... harder than that. ^^;; I have... a lot of things to write, read, research, calculate...
Hard >.> are you saying this isn't hard? Hum? HUM! Oh I see you just want to watch and not study. Well then watch and then study.
"Class -.-"
"Clase"
"Zzzz comfortable"
">.> that isn't a vocab word katie"

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:41 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Dun dun dun~~ I understand the plot... but.. poorly drawn boots?
XD That kind of stuff doesn't bother me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:43 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I hope you do too. >3
Oh it's done >3
GENIOUS!
XD
Eh, any sensible person would... I'm sure there are those who'd choose aesthetics.
Or that geek. PX
XD My "weekends" last year were Sundays and Mondays. And everything seemed to happen on Fridays and Saturdays. .___.
o.x
I would take a picture but I'm lazy. Oh but I did scan in those stickers >< that i said I would do a month ago ^^;
I know some people would wish for problems to complain about them.
But I know I"m a geek :/
aww sad. I forget when I have time off "so your staying up late?" 'ohhh yeah'
x.x
they are fun to watch. Oh and I have soo much stuff to download it should be a joke.
*goes off to watch star trek*

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:48 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Hard >.> are you saying this isn't hard? Hum? HUM! Oh I see you just want to watch and not study. Well then watch and then study.
"Class -.-"
"Clase"
"Zzzz comfortable"
">.> that isn't a vocab word katie"
I'm saying that you don't have the pressure of a due date or getting a grade on transferring music. I have a couple lab reports to write, seven chapters to read in a paperback book, one chapter to read in a hard cover text book, a presentation to write, books to buy, a test to study for, notes to rewrite... and have to make a trip to a festival three hours away and qrite up a paper on it for a quarter of my grade... by the end of the week and more work is added each day. u.u I'm keeping up, but I can't get ahead. D;
XD <3 I've played the part of your sister many times...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:59 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Oh it's done >3
GENIOUS!
XD
Or that geek. PX
o.x
I would take a picture but I'm lazy. Oh but I did scan in those stickers >< that i said I would do a month ago ^^;
I know some people would wish for problems to complain about them.
But I know I"m a geek :/
aww sad. I forget when I have time off "so your staying up late?" 'ohhh yeah'
x.x
they are fun to watch. Oh and I have soo much stuff to download it should be a joke.
*goes off to watch star trek*
Ooo~ the ones you were going to make buttons out of?
XD That's true~ -edit-
Indeed. ;]
Eheh, I so love that part about days off. <3
XD So you won't be leaving your computer's side for a looong time~
Have fun. :3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:08 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Dun dun dun~~ I understand the plot... but.. poorly drawn boots?
XD That kind of stuff doesn't bother me.
u.u it was at 4am in the morning.... I don't know what I was doing.
you like milk O: How can you say that!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games