Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:11 pm
*groans and rubs his forehead with his free hand*
Sometimes I wonder if it's her goal in life to make me bleed to death stare

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:13 pm
*giggles and waves to Katana as she leaves*
Plynn kyon~ 4laugh

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:13 pm
*Waves as katana heads out.* Nighters, girl. Sleep well.

@Amy: Yes, I've seen some cute things in my time. *She glances over at TES the mock whispers to her:* And some other things too. I suspect that underneath all the Mr. Prude stuff, he's really just a dirty little boy like so many others. *She walks over to the fridge and grabs an ice pack.* Put that under your nose, it might slow the bleeding. xp  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:17 pm
Amy cocked an eyebrow at Brat. "Since when is Tes considered a prude? He's completely the opposite of prudish. I mean, I know that I don't normally see him up here or how he acts, but... yeah. Definitely wouldn't call him a prude with the interactions I've had with him. Though, I would call him other things..."

She smirked darkly and started cleaning up the counter.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 17 Total: 27 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:17 pm
(( *Waves to katana* Funny how people keep going through the office, not even noticing that Psyzapp and I are in here having a serious conversation behind a closed door ... User Image ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:18 pm
Back of the neck actually usually helps... *takes the ice pack and tilts his head back, holding it behind his neck like he had said. Unsure if it would be wise to address Brat's "dirty little boy" comment, he decides to keep quiet and pretend he didn't hear it*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:20 pm
Some of his actions are perhaps not so much, but when others are sensual, he sure voices it enough. *She pours a glass of 7 & 7, filling it with ice and sits down at the counter. Her thoughts slip away.*  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:22 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( *Waves to katana* Funny how people keep going through the office, not even noticing that Psyzapp and I are in here having a serious conversation behind a closed door ... User Image ))
{{Unfortunately, there is no other way to the downstairs corridor so those who live here have no choice jhal to go through the office regardless of whether there is a private conversation happening there}}

*scratches his chin*
What do you mean by "prude"? sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:25 pm
*Pulls it up on the computer:* A person who is described as (or would describe themselves as) being concerned with decorum or propriety, significantly in excess of normal prevailing community standards. They may be perceived as being more uncomfortable than most with sexuality, nudity, alcohol, drug use or mischief.

While his actions say one thing, his disdain for others actions speak another.  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:26 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
{{Unfortunately, there is no other way to the downstairs corridor so those who live here have no choice jhal to go through the office regardless of whether there is a private conversation happening there}}

*scratches his chin*
What do you mean by "prude"? sweatdrop

(( Yeah, I know that. The only other choice they would have would be to go outside and enter through the back entrances to each of the residential quarters. ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:28 pm
{{Gotta go to bed everyone. Maybe body shots tomorrow! biggrin Night!}}

Amy tried to understand what Brat was saying, but she just couldn't right now. It was too late to be able to do that.

Having finished cleaning up her own mess that she made while making the drinks, she nodded to Brat and smiled.

"Thank you for showing me that tonight, Brat. I'll have to work on it some more tomorrow because that is just too fun."

She waved to her and started to walk toward the entrance. "Night!"

And Amy left MW for the night.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:28 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Heh, I would not be in law enforcement if I were afraid of people in general. I suspect that your mother is a very strong woman. She has had her part in raising you to be the woman that you have become. And that much I am grateful for. *He looks deep into her beautiful blue eyes and smiles.*

*She kisses him deeply, stunned at his response and at the same time loving him more at this moment than she thought would ever be possible. She lingers at his lips practically nose to nose as she speaks to him softly.* I want you very badly.

(( Perhaps we are invisible. ninja ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:29 pm
((Showcase is right, Dougherty is starting to look like Pocahontas ~ or as my oldest said when she was very, very little: Poken-hontas. ))

Goodnight Amy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:34 pm
{{Poke-and-haunt-us}}

Disdain? *lifts and eyebrow and puts the ice pack down, not feeling as much of a need for it anymore* Not sure that's quite the right word...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:37 pm
That certainly does not sound like the Quortek I know redface  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games