Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:00 pm

LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
( lol agreed * pulles out kanda`s new mugen* xD and i have not seen you in the rp room in a while glad you are back xD )

(( *huggles* I'm sorry I have multi-tasking problems. I can't stay focus in the guild, so I float over to the other one...that YOU never post it))
( >< sorry bout that just noticed it my g took away my com agian so i have not been on with kanda making new post every where xD and i have been busy with my other guild anime lovers host club * hugs*)

(( -le sigh- Its okay))
( i already posted their xD )

(( stare One post in the New people thread doesn't count...but so are you on the desktop again?))
( damn it i am just losing it >< and ya i am on the big mac com reading the news >> well that is what i told my g )
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:01 pm

generalcross44
generalcross44
*listening t what is happening downstairs* man, I am so glad i am not down here *drinks a beer*
heh *remakes the ice slide and goes down and grabs a snowboard* hey everyone *goes back up*
yo* still doing push ups upside down with one finger while the chair is on one leg*

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

LenaleeKicks
Crew

allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
( >< sorry bout that just noticed it my g took away my com agian so i have not been on with kanda making new post every where xD and i have been busy with my other guild anime lovers host club * hugs*)

(( -le sigh- Its okay))

(( stare One post in the New people thread doesn't count...but so are you on the desktop again?))
( damn it i am just losing it >< and ya i am on the big mac com reading the news >> well that is what i told my g )

((XD, its okay *hugs* ))

Kairii9
rachuto
Kairii9
rachuto
Kairii9
rachuto

its funn )) ehh brb for a few charity ideas are still coming at me so yea))
((nn'kay...))nehh? -grins-

(( im back my brain hurt)) * arrives at a big festivals with tons of stalls and food stalls and games* cool! *bring ri chan to a gld fish winning stall*
-looks like a little kid who just scored a life supply of sweets-woaw.....

uwah fishes! * pays some yen and gets a black gold fish* uwah i won ! here ri chan ur turn * gives her a new paper net*/ u gotta be fast k once u see a fish u gotta make it bounce into the bag to have it..
-takes the net and concentrates on a dark purple one-hnnn....

come on ri chan u can do it

Tarouchoo

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:02 pm

LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man

(( -le sigh- Its okay))

((XD, its okay *hugs* ))
( xD *hugs* ya i am getting my real macbook tom or on monday )
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:03 pm

rachuto
Kairii9
rachuto
Kairii9
rachuto

(( im back my brain hurt)) * arrives at a big festivals with tons of stalls and food stalls and games* cool! *bring ri chan to a gld fish winning stall*

uwah fishes! * pays some yen and gets a black gold fish* uwah i won ! here ri chan ur turn * gives her a new paper net*/ u gotta be fast k once u see a fish u gotta make it bounce into the bag to have it..

ha cha!-gets it-.... -grins-

Scrap_Monster

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100

LenaleeKicks
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:04 pm

allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man

((XD, its okay *hugs* ))

((Yea ^_^ I hope you get it tomorrow, since I have stupid time consuming school on monday >.< ))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:05 pm

LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man

((XD, its okay *hugs* ))

((Yea ^_^ I hope you get it tomorrow, since I have stupid time consuming school on monday >.< ))
( ya i do to =/ and it sucks school starts again i take my school online and with my b***h)

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:06 pm

Kairii9
rachuto
Kairii9
rachuto
Kairii9
rachuto

sugoi! biggrin yay me and ri chan have a gold fishy! want to get some fried squid?

allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man

((XD, its okay *hugs* ))

( ya i do to =/ and it sucks school starts again i take my school online and with my b***h)

((Bleh that sucks majorly))

LenaleeKicks
Crew

Raycross44
Vice Captain

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
generalcross44
*listening t what is happening downstairs* man, I am so glad i am not down here *drinks a beer*
heh *remakes the ice slide and goes down and grabs a snowboard* hey everyone *goes back up*
yo* still doing push ups upside down with one finger while the chair is on one leg*
and now for fun *grabs allen with another board and brings them up to the roof* want to have fun with the slide again?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:07 pm

rachuto
Kairii9
rachuto
Kairii9
rachuto

sugoi! biggrin yay me and ri chan have a gold fishy! want to get some fried squid?
confused squid on a stick?

Scrap_Monster

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100

LenaleeKicks
Crew

generalcross44
generalcross44

*watches*
Ooo wow Cross

Kairii9
rachuto
Kairii9
rachuto
Kairii9
rachuto

confused squid on a stick?

tastes good.. or do u want soba noodles?

Tarouchoo

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
generalcross44
and now for fun *grabs allen with another board and brings them up to the roof* want to have fun with the slide again?
ya sure ( and i just added a new rule to the guild every one xD please look at it >>* cough cough* cross* cough cough* xD )
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games