Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:33 am
Alutian nods a greeting to Professor Adonis. The event has been slow and quiet; she slumps against a wall and pulls a rather large book from what appears to be a perfectly normal robe pocket.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:42 am
Alicia looks around sadly at the gloomy hall.
"Tis is supposed to be FW 2k10, why is no one being excited?"
*She wonders to herself and continues to look around the Hall sadly.

IceeWitch

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:03 am
*Chuchube slowly walks into the great hall sticking to the shadows along the wall, looking around nervously. She had never been invited to participate with humans when she was with her previous masters. She had already participated in the Contest and trick or treating but their she could hide behind her costume. Here, she wasn't so sure no one would notice her so she tucked herself into a corner that was very dark.

Chuchube didn't have enough courage to stay long. Without a sound she disapeared to finish trick-o-treating.*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:51 am
Ambria looked up gloomily, then looked a little angry. "i will tell you why no ones celebrating! Something weirder than usual is going on, and it involves at least 4 well known people. I have a hunch i know is right," she said boring her eyes into the back of umbras head." for i have found a bit of evidence but i have already said to much." She got up taking a bit of candy with her and turned to crystal. " I think we are almost there! See you later." and she left the great hall.  

tealflower1928

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:55 pm
"See you," Crystal replies to Ambria. She quietly stares at the table for a while. "You know, aside from solving the mystery, what could really cheer things up in here is music. Anyone know a good end of term or halloween song?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:15 am
*Chuchube snuck back into the Great Hall feeling a little better now that she had finished her trick-o-treating. She had just gotten the courage to go sit down and eat when someone rushed by her with an angry face. She looked around and noticed for the first time that not many people looked happy.*
"oh dear," she whispered, "everyone really is upset over what happened between Master Adonis and Professor Aurora."
*She saw Master Adonis sitting at his seat and wondered if he truly was ok. She started walking towards him and stopped when she realized she couldn't just walk up to him. So she kept to the wall and shadows of the Great Hall making her way slowly to Master Adonis. It took some time but she finally was standing behind his chair*
"Master Adonis," she whispered, her voice a little wobbly. "Would you like some tric-o-treating candy?"
*She holds out all her candy to him. She's really hoping he'll take it because she wants to see him happy.*

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

Rozaette

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:08 pm
Rozaette was not quite sure what was to come of this fright week....the end of term event. But regardless of the slow drag, she was excited, happy to attend any school hosted event as many little elfs are. Rozaette putting the finishing touches on cakes of many assorted colors looked at the tables of food left untouched, this was to be the end of fright week?
" So sad I missed it and just caught the end."
Rozaette pulls out her noisemaker and a sad bunch of confetti falls to the floor in little sparkles.....
" Where is everyone?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:14 pm
"And why Miss Mothette why not try the tune Nearly Headless Nick always hums the delusional song about the headless horseman....."
She hesitates remembering bits about severed heads....
" Or perhaps something a little less dreary and festive..... THIS IS HALLOWEEN."
Rozaette begins to hum with great enthusiasm, waltzing around the hall to her own tone def humming.

Rozaette

Rozaette

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:19 pm
" I suppose I shall have to liven this party up a bit even it is the end."
The cakes Rozaette and the other busy elves had created so diligently gently floated from their places on the table not whirling around the great hall following students and professors. Sweets began to poke and prod begging to be eaten. And suddenly the cakes began to sing, their frosty layers lifting to spill out in joyous song, the hogwarts school anthem.
A particularly complicated banana cake floated around Professor begging to be tasted.
" Can you not spare my poor lovelies students and professors alike.... they simply want to be enjoyed."
whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:09 pm
Endria takes a piece of cake and starts eating when all the other cakes start singing,she leaves her's in the table and takes a cookie instead hoping to have better luck in eating it.

((@Rozaette,you're missing the house color or in your case the color purple mrgreen ))

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:01 am
Stands up to address the crowd
"Congratulations to whomever had the gumption ans skill to sneak his antique broomstick from its display case in my Office, but I'd like it back now please, and preferably before it was hung up in some hard-to-access but prominant location, as I'm sure the prankster is planning.

Thank you, Chuchube. I'd love some."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:49 am
( oh sorry Miss Endria I thought house elves were allowed to post in black)
" Well I am glad this place is cheering up a bit.... I shall have to go down to the kitchens and grab some of my elf friends. They do love to talk." Rozaette picked up her feet only to run straight into one of her slying and musically gifted cakes. She licked her lips.....
" Mmmm cherry cobbler."
xp  

Rozaette

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:47 am
((well it's to not get confused and that ^-^))

Endria turns around to face professor Adonis who's giving out an announcement,he says something about a broomstick,something he wants back and pranksters.Endria just thought this is too weird,what is happening with all this missing things?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:41 pm
" Why havent you heard Miss Endria? Its been quite the trend lately....Professor Adonis and things being stolen and such....and sometimes we dont even know what it is that has been taken!"  

Rozaette

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:36 pm
User ImageCrystal takes a long drink and stands up. "I'm going to go, see you guys later." She walks out of the hall.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games