Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:48 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Yes, a drunk Shou in the kitchen was giving the Hamu a heartattack. Fingers on the man's hands drafted an email to Yuuji and sent it off to the man's inbox.

Takagi-san,

Shou must be supervised in the Kitchen. The man...can cook. The man can also burn down a building when he's distracted from the cooking by something shiny. Shou + Cooking = Potential Hazard Shou + Cooking + Alchohol = Disaster.

Yamada Haru

Michi grinned, "So I guess I do have something to look forward to then." Hayato talk about the world of a star did seem rather glamorous indeed. Maybe he'd be just fine. "Guess I can hope I'll make it big like you, Shou-san and Narcissus-san."

Shou stretched as the spider walked up and down his belly. His smile widened as he became content with the warm fingers walking him. "Mm...you've already been star struck...Michi-kun. Now you just need a Name, some good music and a few appearances. Narcissus' star dust has dragged you into his orbit, now you just need to prove that you can shine on your own. Its not going to be all glam. You've got a lot of hard work ahead. Bad Jun, making Michi-kun think it's so easy! You're bound to get him into trouble."

Oh boy, Michi wasn't sure what to believe now. Both stars were teasing him and then trying to give him pointers. Maybe Narcissus would straighten his thoughts out later. Or Ishi-san might help him some. Actually, he still wasn't sure who was going to be his manager...or any of that yet.

Sighing, Michi leaned back and closed his eyes, "So much to think about."

When Michi closed his eyes, Shou tilted his head and kissed Jun then whispered, "You really are naughty for telling him it's that easy. But I'd love to cook with you. Maybe some Hawaiin Ribs and a coconut pudding...Ooh..fresh coconut cream pie...mmm..and then there will be leftover pie." His imagination did get the better of him sometimes as he licked his lips.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:52 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"Ah, alright. I'll keep that in mind." he answered although he really hadn't been too worried bout Yuuji being competition but he sometimes thought Yuuji would have been a better choice than Akihiko. Half the time even if Koyasu-sama said Hiroki might have a chance at being 'in charge' he still wasn't sure the man was quite ready to give up on Akihiko carrying on the 'family' business. Even if Hiroki was told he was the 'one'. Although the information he was given still didn't explain why Yuuji 'wasn't in the running', he didn't ask for addition information.

"So you just wanted to see if I could cope? If you weren't my boss, I'd have so many words about that." he smiled a bit because he was sure that Koyasu-sama knew what he was thinking. Anyone else would have given many Choice Words. And if it were Akihiko, he would have returned the favor and punched the man in the face.

He stood up as Koyasu-sama rose but soon was covering is nose with a kleenex because his nose didn't seem to like the change. "Ugh...I'd rest but, but it sounds like I've much work to do today." He sniffled just a little then grabbed the pain killer that Nezumi had set out for him which he had forgotten to take. The bandages around his nose were oozing just a little and he needed to change them. He'd actually get to see the new nose. But he was rather afraid to look.

"Do you need me to do anything else, sir? Do you want me to call Tanaka-kun when he gets to Hawaii?" he asked knowing his boss was about to leave.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:56 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"What do I want, huh?" Ryu lay back on the bed, shifting Naoko to lay beside him as he chuckled.

"I know it's not going to happen, because it's really just...not meant to be, I guess, but...what I want more than anything is...a family. I want to restore the Minamoto clan. Bring something back from all that was burned away all those years ago. I mean, I know it isn't something realistic for me, what with my career, and you being a man, and my distaste for women in general, at least in that sense, not that I have anything against pretty ladies. I'm just not...attracted to that. Believe me, been there done that, a hundred times over, and it always felt...forced. It's simply something that isn't in my destiny, but...it's a nice thought."

So he felt a bit silly taking about such a thing. He knew it was just a dream, but it had been something he wished for for a long time, stemming from the loss of his family. It didn't mean he wasn't happy with the way things were. Everybody had desires like his, for things totally impossible.

"Well, I've told you my deep, dark desires..." the violinist teased, running his thumb down Naoko's cheek, "Now tell me, what do you want more than anything?"

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:13 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Chiyou stood up with a quickness, the sheet from the bed wrapped tightly around his waist.
He huffed, obviously completely embarrassed by his...outburst.
That kiss had been so very nice, though...but that was beside the point.

"If you would, please help me turn on the water, at least. I'd rather not freeze to death or burn myself." he said as he made his way to the bathroom, stumbling a bit. He really wasn't that good at getting around when he was distracted, apparently.

Vivid imagination...hmph. Well, while he had no comment on that, he stewed silently, knowing full well that Kai would pick on him from now on about...that. It wasn't his fault...Kai had been on top of him like that....and he was so...sensitive.
And now...he was a mess because of that.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:29 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Oi! I'm not bad!" the brunette protested against his lover's statement.

"Tanaka-san...I guess what you should gather from this is...it's very different for everyone. We all have different styles, and, frankly, some songs and shows take more work than others, depending on the styles and other factors. A lot of it, you'll just have to experience. You can't rely on us to tell you what things will be like for you." he went on, thinking that, really, that made more sense than anything else.

Closing his eyes, Jun took a moment to just enjoy Shou's weight against him. The most pleasant thing in the world was being near the one he loved...and yet, as he sat there, eyes closed, he imagined so many things that he knew he shouldn't think on anymore.
Collars, gags, tears...doing as he pleased and making his lover worship him for it. Sick, twisted pleasures...

Eyes snapping open, he smiled at Shou, putting the thought out of his mind.

"Mmm....how about some coconut-cream-Shou?" he chuckled, licking his lips, then nibbling on the blond like he was a dessert.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:57 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Hours went by for Ruki as he slept soundly in Akihiko's arms. It had been such a long time since he slept this well that it truly felt like a small slice of heaven. His eye cracked open to taking in the view of Akihiko's angelic face sleeping there right beside him. Could this moment last forever....please? Could he just for once not have to worry about anything bad happening? He wished with all his heart for more moments like this one. Curling closer, he placed a soft kiss upon those plush lips before nuzzling back into the crook of Akihiko's arm.

Laying there awake for a little while he listened to the heart beat in that warm chest. It was a soft rhythmic thrum that soothed his mind and started to lull him back to sleep. Ruki hoped that Akihiko was having sweet dreams; dreams filled with happy thought and music...yes music. He missed feeling that part of Akihiko in his small apartment. The humming, the napkins written on in the kitchen while Akihiko cooked. The smile that caressed his lips as he thought of these things Yes, Akihiko needed to find his music somewhere within his soul again.

A small sweet yawn escaped his lips while his own dreams started to filter in to mix with reality. He could see Akihiko on stage but it wasn't Narcissus singing it was just Akihiko...what a beautiful voice..what an emotional song filled with the spirit of the man he loved. But...he hadn't written that song yet...Had he?

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:56 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes, you've got a serious case of the Naughties!" Shou returned with a tease. So much fun teasing Jun. He didn't want to admit it but it would be just wrong not to have this man in his life. He knew he shouldn't think that way...being a star was first. And well love always made things difficult. Shou wasn't sure if he were in love...but infatuated. Yes, he did think that.

"Oh..yes..well you can rely on us to give advice. We can certainly do that...but Jun's right, the Experience comes from the doing. But you've got the best of Japan music industry as your friends so I think there's a good chance that your rise to stardom will be far less troubled. At least you won't be living off of ramen cartons and drinking cheap booze. Narcissus would just have a fit if he caught you doing that." Shou smirked and then repositioned himself on Jun's lap getting all comfy.

Shou watched those gorgeous eyes close out of the corner of his own eye and wondered if Jun was going to nap. Ah this trip was indeed a relaxing one already. He smiled and then thought that maybe he could nap right now...even though the movie was good and the conversation better.

However, when Jun's eyes snapped open Shou tilted his head, "Daijoubu?"

But the comment about coconut cream distracted Shou quickly, "You're getting frisky!"

Michi on the other hand started to drift after Jun's and Shou's comments. He had so much to think about and the idea of making his own songs....seemed a daunting task. What could he sing about? What was his image going to look like? Shou was so...flamboyant and visual kei...Narcissus more a noble...rock star with a flair for theatrics, Chiyou....cuteness...boyish charm....Nakai...well the man oozed guitarist even though he'd never live down that one off tune string. What was his image going to be? He didn't have an instrument like Shou and Narcissus. How the heck was he going to be a star?

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:11 pm
(((OOC: I... am so Gaia broke now...
I shelled out everything I had but 16 gold for the ONE WINGED SOLDIER item... sweatdrop
But it is sooooo worth it.
I think now I'm gonna quest for Lawful Master (which I had to sell in order to get my FF7 item, hehe) then Un Supternatural.
AND NOW... I shall post...)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"A family?" Naoko whispered, watching Ryu with a mixture of concern and a bit of confusion.
It would be impossible for Naoko to give the man that... at least to give him a biological family. The best the blond could ever hope to do was adopt a child.
"You could always be like Madonna and adopt a slew of kids." the pianist joked lightly. "Though... I think you'd make a better mommy than I ever would, even if I AM supposed to be the 'waifu' of this relationship." he teased, throwing the Americanized slang right back at his akuma.

Laying there though, the blond honestly couldn't figure out what he wanted more than anything...
Sure he wanted Ryu and he wanted to play music... but those were cop-out answers.
What did he really want?

"I want... I want to forget things..." Naoko eventually whispered, closing his eyes as he spoke. "I want to forget Jun and Hayato and everything that's happened recently... well, with the exception of you. Hell, I wouldn't even mind forgetting Shou-san. I love to work with him... but now that I know who he is..." he shook his head, obviously very serious about all of this. "I kind of wish Narcissus had his memories back and I had been the one with three months of amnesia... except... I'd have forgotten you..." amber eyes opened to lock onto the man who lay beside him. "I wouldn't want to forget you, Ryu-kun... ever... and since I know my dream, my wish, is just as impossible as yours... I suppose we're both out of luck."

Sighing, Naoko made himself comfortable on the bed. "But... maybe I could wish for freedom... not from you but from my contract with SMASH. Is... is it wrong to want to tear myself away from the company that helped me get on my feet? I've been thinking of signing with Ohayou but... well... that's impossible too I suppose, ne?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Nakai followed Chiyou into the bathroom, a smirk plastered on his face the entire way. It really was amusing... to know that the 'kid' had been THAT turned on by a mere kiss.

Pulling the stopper out of the bath, Kai turned on the hot water, letting it pick up in temperature before adjusting it to a comfortable setting and turning the shower function on.

"There... perfect temperature. Not too hot, not cold either. I don't think you'll turn into a lobster in there. I could always scrub your back..." the blond teased, pulling on the edge of the sheet, as if indicating that he might just rip it off Chiyou at any moment.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:36 pm

"You should give me those words even if I'm your boss." Aki replied with a smile. "I wouldn't fire you for speaking your mind, Hiroki-san. I think you know me well enough by now for that." his expression turned to one of slight worry though as he watched his right hand man worry over his nose.

"No no... there's nothing else you need to get done. Let Tanaka-san have his vacation, since he'll be far too busy for another one any time soon once he returns. I want you," the chairman pointed directly at Hiroki. "To rest. I've given you an important job yes, but your health comes first. And you..." he turned to Nezumi. "Make sure he gets that rest. If I find out he spent the day working, you'll be the one in trouble with me, Nezumi-san. Babysit Hiroki-san if you have to."

Koyasu Aki was quite serious. He wanted Hiroki at his best, which meant that the man needed to rest and take a break while he could.

Turning, the man headed over to the coffee table and picked up his hat, placing it on his head before going for the door. "I trust the two of you can take a day off without me having to watch both of you like children?" the elder man teased before biding farewell and leaving the Elephant and the Mouse alone once more.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:56 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Adopt? Heh...it had crossed my mind...but I would want children of my own blood." the vocalist sighed, scrunching himself up on his side and turning back and forth until he had nestled himself nicely into the plush pillowtop mattress.

"In the end...it seems both our dreams are there because there's something we want to fix from our past. Really, I can't blame you for what you want. I imagine I would want that too. It's a shame our scars leave us wishing for things we cannot have. But..." Ryu seemed to ponder for a moment, "...if you really want to be free from SMASH...well...perhaps something could be negotiated. Not that I don't love SMASH, I do...but, frankly, Ohayou is actually bringing in more business at the moment, and, rumor has it, they treat their stars like family over there. I only signed a contract with SMASH to play violin, so I haven't put my name on anything yet to release vocal albums. If I wanted, I could negotiate something with Ohayou, and make it so part of the arrangement is that you come with me. In effect, it would nullify both of our current contracts with very little payout to SMASH. I would do that just for you, if it's what would make you happy. It might be messy, but I would do it. Besides...it would be super neat working for the same company as Narcissus-san. That alone would add more oomph to our names."

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:05 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Fine, fine..." Jun smiled, acting as if it was nothing at all, glad to change the subject right to Shou's dessert-ability.

"Frisky? No...just hungry!" he laughed heartily, taking a taste of his lover's fingers as he pulled them to his lips.

"I'll have some coconut-cream Shou, some German chocolate Shou, some angel food Shou, some creme brulee Shou, some key lime Shou...ah, so many flavors of you I have yet to try!"

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:11 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"I...don't mind if you scrub my back..." the kid was still blushing, every little thing making him feel rather...vulnerable. Since he had met Nakai, a lot had changed with him. His whole world had been flipped upside down and inside out by this smooth-talking guitarist, and now...well now he just plain belonged to the man, at least as far as his body saw things. He couldn't complain...the way Kai made him feel was something amazing and indescribable.

Slowly, as not to give Nakai the satisfaction of embarrassing him further, Chiyou unwound the sheet from his waist, turned toward the wall as though he didn't want the older man to see. Quickly, he discarded his pajamas and stepped into the shower, carefully holding on to the safety bars as not to fall. He surely didn't want to have a clutz attack and wind up injuring himself somehow.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:43 pm

"You... you would do that... for me?" Naoko asked in a whisper, looking at Ryu as if the man had just given him the world.

In a way though... he had offered just that...

If Oumori could get out from under Matsumoto Izo's thumb, not only would Ryuukaze be considerably safer from the man, but it would also allow for him the chance to TELL his akuma the truth.
Oh how badly the pianist wanted him to know... wanted to apologize to Chiyou... wanted to try and make up for what he'd done...

For what he was constantly afraid he might do again...

Just because he was getting professional help, didn't mean that Naoko knew he'd be fine. There was the drug withdrawal from the Lotus that he'd have to go through soon... plus every time Matsumoto Izo came to call, no doubt, the pianist would find himself overly nervous again.

But Ryu was offering him a chance to be free... a chance he himself couldn't take because of his contract.

"What about Shou-san?" the blond spoke softly, thinking on the sudden offer. "What if we could convince him to sign with Ohayou too? We could still play for him... which, I mean, I'd really like it if we could... but..." shaking his head, the blond wrapped his arms around the violinist, hugging him tightly. "That... that would make me very happy, Ryu... to change labels would be like to give ourselves a bit of a brand new start, ne?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games