Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:53 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
lurichan
I don't think the consumer market is ready for that particular campaign.

Just imagine a customer walking into a store and asking you, "Where can I find some Veronica? I have this burning itch..."

I wholeheartedly support this product.

What, as if they don't already do that?

I think I may have to try that now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:20 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
French II

Je parle un peu français!

That's 'cause you're one of those german students without my cool mega french skillz. Beaucoup francais, bietch.
La vache.

Also, I shouldn't have lost your number, provided you even have the same one. I should be leaving sexualy abusive messages on your phone or something.

And since we're here, there's this pepto commercials about a woman who calls the pepto hotline because Rex ate a whole ton of dog treats, chinese food, and what not, and got sick. They were all like "we don't cover dogs" and the ho was all like "No. He's my husband"
I keep thinking that someone, someday is going to be making that exact same phonecall about the guild rex. (who should also get abusive messages, because I'm old and mean, and isn't it your birthdays soon?)

I forgot what I was typing halfway through, but I'm pretty sure it sums up as a french cow would be able to abuse a dog while lactating pepto.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:21 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
lurichan
I don't think the consumer market is ready for that particular campaign.

Just imagine a customer walking into a store and asking you, "Where can I find some Veronica? I have this burning itch..."

I wholeheartedly support this product.

What, as if they don't already do that?

I think I may have to try that now.

I can only encourage that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:07 am
IY_and_MCR
Also, I shouldn't have lost your number, provided you even have the same one. I should be leaving sexualy abusive messages on your phone or something.

Do you want my number?  

zz1000zz
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:49 am
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR

Do you want my number?

Does it involves some 1z and 0z?
*points at IY* Never online, eh?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:03 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR

Do you want my number?

I would say yes, but I'd be putting myself at risk of you actualy giving me the number of your grandmother or a K Mart.

*points back at banananaman*
Well, that and I could use a new hobby.
I think this could all be fixed by you sexualy abusing rex.
And taking pictures.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:49 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR

Do you want my number?

I would say yes, but I'd be putting myself at risk of you actualy giving me the number of your grandmother or a K Mart.

I have no idea what the number for either of those would be. Besides, you can have fun calling either of them.

It is your call.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:58 pm
Veronica
Reading, Writing, Rock 'n' Roll (I think it's a humanities credit)

Oh no you didn't D<  

Rose Patterned Twil

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:11 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR

Do you want my number?

I have no idea what the number for either of those would be. Besides, you can have fun calling either of them.

It is your call.

Sure.
Either you or the first person in the phonebook will be getting a *call**hangup**call**hangup*call*"...'Sup b***h"*something about strangulation*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:45 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR

Do you want my number?

It is your call.

Sure.
Either you or the first person in the phonebook will be getting a *call**hangup**call**hangup*call*"...'Sup b***h"*something about strangulation*

So should I just not answer the first two calls I get?  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:12 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR

Do you want my number?

It is your call.

Sure.

So should I just not answer the first two calls I get?

It sounds like a plan, but you'll never know when they come.
I'm mysterious (as in not with the cell phone and very nervous on phones) like that.

This is reminding me that I should stop putting off using the crap out of the numbers I have.

Creepy phone messages for all.
If I get arrested, you'll all know why.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:39 pm
Coward!  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Indeed!

...Did your nose reappear, or have I somehow not noticed it for the last year?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:24 pm
IY_and_MCR
Indeed!

The clown nose? It has been there for quite some time.

And I would have called you if you gave me your number. You are just a tease.  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:24 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
Indeed!

The clown nose? It has been there for quite some time.

And I would have called you if you gave me your number. You are just a tease.

...Seriously?
I remember it from before, but I thought it was gone.

If by tease you mean lacking a home phone to have people call and would have no idea how to respond to a phone call since she never gets them, then yes.
Yes I am.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games