Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 255 256 257 258 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsukishiro Yumemi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:03 pm
Hi my name is Tsukishiro Yumemi, you can call me Yumemi.
im new in gaia and would like to make friends, i like reading, anima, manga, drawing, and gamming, hope we can all get along  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:55 am
Tsukishiro Yumemi
Hi my name is Tsukishiro Yumemi, you can call me Yumemi.
im new in gaia and would like to make friends, i like reading, anima, manga, drawing, and gamming, hope we can all get along
Hello Yumemi  

Mayor Valentia

EXSkill

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:01 pm
Thanks alot, LanceCalvis, for accepting me to the guild biggrin

Hi there, name's EXSkill but you can call me Ex or Skill. Anyways, I'm new to Gaia, obv. since I joined 26th day of April. I love gaming, watching anime, listening music, taking walks with my dogs and chatting in MSN. I'm hoping to find new friends here and just to have fun. See ya around.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:30 am
New Guy
Hi there, name's EXSkill but you can call me Ex or Skill.
I can also eternally call you "New Guy", reguardless of your gender or gender perception.

But I'll spare you, this time.

Welcome to LOH.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:57 pm
dronze
New Guy
I can also eternally call you "New Guy", reguardless of your gender or gender perception.

Welcome to LOH.

welcome to LoH everyone.

dronze is finally back. i should sledgehammer you for being absent so long  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:05 am
Name: im jas
Reason for joining LoH: me want back my pixels coz i got hack
What do you enjoy to do in your free time?: sleeping, surfing, reading novels and so on..
i want people who are kind, friendly and nice
i don't like people who a fake! and moody
i'm nice and easy to get along  

iiM3Lii

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:50 pm
xoxo_1CUTE0_xoxo
What do you enjoy to do in your free time?: sleeping, surfing, reading novels and so on..

umm, hey! welcome to the guild!
and according to your descriptions....you should stay away from dronze....i mean it. lolz. well, welcome.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:09 am
Ronzalpha201
xoxo_1CUTE0_xoxo

and according to your descriptions....you should stay away from dronze....i mean it. lolz. well, welcome.

XD- thank you!
okay i will LOLz  

iiM3Lii

Amagad Kyuubi

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:33 am
I'm Kyuubi, but you can call me Jessy. i'm 17 years old, male, and from belgium mrgreen

i'm always happy, ALWAYS ! it's just me ^^ and i try to be funny in alot of ways (i guess it's just my nature... being funny, or at least trying to XD)

i do alot of things in my free time, walk my dog out, play with my dog, going to the Gym, playing MMORPG's and going to school rolleyes

i joined LoH to help other people to get their dream avatar or with quests or bosses and farming or just chatting whilst playing to spend time in a fun way.

i got a dream avatar too, like you guessed i'm a big kyuubi fan and i would heart LOVE heart to get anything that looks like Kyuubi (from the Naruto manga)

I would be glad to help anyone if they need anything, i'm kinda new to Gaia tough sweatdrop

But hey ! there's a first time for everything blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:17 am
Amagad Kyuubi
I'm Kyuubi, but you can call me Jessy. i'm 17 years old, male, and from belgium mrgreen

i'm always happy, ALWAYS ! it's just me ^^ and i try to be funny in alot of ways (i guess it's just my nature... being funny, or at least trying to XD)

i do alot of things in my free time, walk my dog out, play with my dog, going to the Gym, playing MMORPG's and going to school rolleyes

i joined LoH to help other people to get their dream avatar or with quests or bosses and farming or just chatting whilst playing to spend time in a fun way.

i got a dream avatar too, like you guessed i'm a big kyuubi fan and i would heart LOVE heart to get the Red wulf : hat, tail, gloves, shoes and mussle. (the top and bottoms and items aren't inportant as long as they mend with the red wulf items it's ok smile i actually try to find an red or orange top and bottom that fits very well with red wulf set it hasn't got to be the top and bottom in my wishlist tough, others are fine too !)

I would be glad to help anyone if they need anything, i'm kinda new to Gaia tough sweatdrop

But hey ! there's a first time for everything blaugh

lol, as you said, there is a first time to everything. we were all new when we first joined gaia, so don't feel bad. Well, welcome to the guild!!!  

Ronzalpha201

animeluvr90

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:48 am
Hi I'm animeluvr90. I'm kind of a shy person but also very competitive.
I'm going to be 19 in a few days.
I'm always a nice person and I joined to simply hope that I would be able to help many new members on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:27 am
Ronzalpha201
dronze
New Guy

Welcome to LOH.

welcome to LoH everyone.

That whole "finding a job" thing has been eating up a lot of my time as of late.... I'd say "sue me", but you really wouldn't get much out of me. Damn economy.

xoxo_1CUTE0_xoxo
Ronzalpha201
xoxo_1CUTE0_xoxo

XD- thank you!
okay i will LOLz
*twitch* stare  

dronze
Vice Captain

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:48 am
dronze
Ronzalpha201
dronze
New Guy

Welcome to LOH.

welcome to LoH everyone.

That whole "finding a job" thing has been eating up a lot of my time as of late.... I'd say "sue me", but you really wouldn't get much out of me. Damn economy.

xoxo_1CUTE0_xoxo
Ronzalpha201
xoxo_1CUTE0_xoxo

XD- thank you!
okay i will LOLz
*twitch* stare

lmao. now why would i sue you? i'm your best friend....right?...right? lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:07 pm
my name is Shari
I love reading, watching movies, gardening, cooking..Im not very good with the computer.. But I can do what I can to help  

ladyshari

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:04 pm
ladyshari
my name is Shari
I love reading, watching movies, gardening, cooking..Im not very good with the computer.. But I can do what I can to help

It's alright. If you can use the computer, you're good in my personal opinion. Anyhow,

WELCOME TO THE GUILD!!!
I'm not so much of a gardener though. i live NYC (too much air pollution) and i don't have a green thumb. I also don't have the time for it as a student.
so don't feel bad. We all have our pros and cons. Again,

WELCOME TO THE GUILD!!!  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 255 256 257 258 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games