Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:01 pm
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Yuni finishes chewing and swallows. "So...I think we should go to Sakura's Her house is smaller" Sakura coughs "No way" Akemi smiles "We should go to both!" Sakura and Yuni get up and walk over to Akemi. Yuni looks a little mad. "Make up your mind!" She pokes him repeatedly. Sakura smiles and pokes him with a chopstick. "at least your honest." Torio stares at them with a strange expression.

"Torio I think you should tell them... if you don't I will."

"Wait what?" He says with his mouth full. Yuni glares. "Don't talk with your mouth full."

"Fine then I guess I'll tell them about the girls' secret." Jane lightly stabbed her Ro sushimi.

Torio swallows. Akemi and Sakura look at each other, get up and hug Torio to death. "Wha- Why are you hugging me?!" Yoru, Hiro, and Yuni continue eating. Hiro joins them after a few minutes. "lets all hug Torio!" Yuni and Yoru pass. "No thanks" they continue eating. "So...What is Torio supposed to tell us?" Yuni asks.

"The girls were supposed to be quadruplets but the boys were absorbed into the girls... I also think that... when they are older they will be able to turn into what the boys were supposed to look like." Jane looked down at the ground.

Yuni shivers. "T-thats...intresting" They all continue eating. Torio coughs.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:19 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

She nodded "yes Gorge

"In the first ten years you will have to avoid human contact... their blood smells the best so we generally attack them."

"i already avoid them..." She smiled

"Well then I guess you already have a head start." Gorge smiled.

She smiled "well of course i was prepared...but i never knew i would fall in love with a vampire and end up becoming one"

"And I never thought that I would meet a person like you ever since Mary died."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:20 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

She nodded "yes Gorge

"In the first ten years you will have to avoid human contact... their blood smells the best so we generally attack them."

She smiled "well of course i was prepared...but i never knew i would fall in love with a vampire and end up becoming one"

"personally i just never thought i would fall in love...but you changed that..." SHe looked down  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:21 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

"Wait what?" He says with his mouth full. Yuni glares. "Don't talk with your mouth full."

"Fine then I guess I'll tell them about the girls' secret." Jane lightly stabbed her Ro sushimi.

Torio swallows. Akemi and Sakura look at each other, get up and hug Torio to death. "Wha- Why are you hugging me?!" Yoru, Hiro, and Yuni continue eating. Hiro joins them after a few minutes. "lets all hug Torio!" Yuni and Yoru pass. "No thanks" they continue eating. "So...What is Torio supposed to tell us?" Yuni asks.

"The girls were supposed to be quadruplets but the boys were absorbed into the girls... I also think that... when they are older they will be able to turn into what the boys were supposed to look like." Jane looked down at the ground.

"It's a curse... That someone put on our kids... not on purpose but they still did it." Jane gave Torio a hard look.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:22 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"personally i just never thought i would fall in love...but you changed that..." SHe looked down

"Well then I guess we should never say never... Did you know that that saying is a paradox?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:27 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Well then I guess we should never say never... Did you know that that saying is a paradox?"

"you said never twice" She tilted her head  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:30 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Nope I said never say never but by saying that I am saying never and thus am breaking that rule."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:52 pm
Quote:

Sam smiled and lightly played with Azumi's hair. "So what's this audition for Azumi?" Sam shook, "crap not now!" The shaking stopped.

"sam?" Azumi frowned and hugged her,
"did you bring your meds?" she asked.
"and its singer audition, i want to become a singer" she said stroking sams haur again.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:21 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Nope I said never say never but by saying that I am saying never and thus am breaking that rule."

"im sorry but im confused" She tilted her head  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:45 pm
xI Azumi Ix
Quote:

Sam smiled and lightly played with Azumi's hair. "So what's this audition for Azumi?" Sam shook, "crap not now!" The shaking stopped.

"and its singer audition, i want to become a singer" she said stroking sams haur again.

"This wasn't the same shaking... it was something different... I'll show you later..." Sam smiled and kissed Azumi. "You're a great singer."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:47 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"im sorry but im confused" She tilted her head

"I said never say never but I just said never by saying never say never."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:47 pm
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
Quote:

"This wasn't the same shaking... it was something different... I'll show you later..." Sam smiled and kissed Azumi. "You're a great singer."

"oh...thank you~" she smiled  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:43 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
Quote:

"oh...thank you~" she smiled

Sam purred, "you're welcome Azu~~" Sam closed her eyes and cuddled up to Azumi.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:40 am
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

"It's a curse... That someone put on our kids... not on purpose but they still did it." Jane gave Torio a hard look.

Torio looks down. Yuni coughs. Akemi eats some sushi. "...so...er..." Sakura's ears twitch. "...Torio. Your an idiot."  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:01 am
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"We have time to do all that. Its not like the wedding is around the corner." Kiki said as she smiled.

"Yeah Dad it's not gonna be 'round the corner."
"Well I don't want my grandchild to be a b*****d child!"
"Dad calm down we'll marry before the child is born." Vincent sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Eh??" Kiki said in confusion, not understanding what they meant.

Vincent lightly sighed, "My father is very religius and well a bastardchild is a kid who was born with unmarried parrents."

"Oh no, that won't happen sir." Kiki said as she gave a reassuring smile. "I don't believe in doing that either."

"She is a rare catch Vincent."
"I know father," Vincent smiled, "but what is extreamly rare is that we have a power in common."

"We do?" Kiki asked as she looked at Vincent and smiled. "What power do we have in common?"  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games