Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:52 am
(( EWWWW my ex is talking to me that b*****d crying ))

Kumi smiled and sat beside him, turning her palm up so she could lace their fingers together. She found herslef laying beside him so it would be more comfortable and draped an arm gently over his waist, blushing, hoping it would be alright.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:58 pm
((Muhaha!?))

Apple sighed, opening Talia's door gently, stepping into the room and smiling happily. "Hi I-...oh...never...mind. I guess I'll leave." he sighed, his cheeks turning red and he walked into his room and lay on the bed. He frown, trying Cooke across the room, turning around on his side.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:25 pm
((KICK HIS a** URUHA!!)) Jense blushed slightly when she interlaced their fingers bit when she put hier am around his waist his face was beet red, he smiled faintly, he ran his fingers along her cheeks, the skin warm to the touch...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:29 pm
Kumi smiled and blushed a bright red, and layed her head softly on his chest. She loved being so close to Jense, it made her feel so happy inside.  

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:37 pm
Jense's eyes widened at this, were they so close to eachother already? he smiled though, and lay there, his hand running along her beautiful body... ((AHH ITS SHORT!))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:24 pm
Kumi smiled, closing her eyes and sighed, realising just now that she hadn't gotten any sleep the other night.

((is short too lol, i cant think straight X3 im very happy!!! heehee^^))

Baby Coquette

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:19 pm
At first when Nich said he didn't know, Talia was disapointed. She wanted to know why she was good enough for anyone really. At least, how was she good enough for more than a friend? Guess she'd have to find out sometime.
But as he continued she smiled. He was thinking of her, and she found it odd and sad that he said she was the only one to put him before herself. That's not right at all. And adding the part about her music was pure genuis, a way to win her heart.
"Just when you know why tell -" but she never got to finish. As Apple opened the door, it hurt Talia a lot to see the happy smile slide off his face. "Oh no..." She let go of Nich's hand, upset, and sat up on the bed. "I'll be right back." she said standing up. But before she went, she turned around and gave Nich a quick peck on the lips. Then she bolted out the door in search of Apples room.
She wandered the halls looking in and out of rooms until she retraced her steps to Apples room.
She quietly opened the door until she saw an upset Apple's back. She looked around and saw Cookie lying on the other side of the room. I feel horrible. she sighed guiltily, Guys are so confusing... and can be pretty darn stupid.... she concluded. She walked over to Cookie and picked him up gingerly, once again, scratching between his floppy ears. She moved closer to his bed, holding Cookie close, "Hey Apple..." she said quietly, almost shyly, afraid of what he might say or do.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:53 am
Nich stood up... subtle and caring demeanor gone. His facve took the stoney look that he geussed people had begun to look to.

He exited the room, and waited outside in the hallway...

He wasnt sure why he was doing this, but he knew he felt bed for Apple too. He'd try and cheer him up. It WAS his duty after all, to help these people, he'd taken it upon himself. Honestly the only reason he felt so terrible was because he had been selfish in the first place.

This is what happened he geussed... no point in getting deppressed whats done was done, he couldnt very well just let Talia down... she really seemed to like him.

He sighed and retreived his backpack from his room... he began to twirl a drumstick between his fingers with deft ease. It twirled incomplicated circled, and glided across his palm in quick spins. This, wasa the result of being bored in music class.  

Noltic

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:30 pm
((But music isn't boring O_O And yes...SOME boys are stupid...but girls are too O.O))

Apple said nothing. Just lay in his bed and stared at the way, listening to the silence. A few minutes went by and he turned around in his bed and gave a weak smile. "Yes? What is it? Can I help you?" he asked rather softly, moving his left lip ring back and forth and looking directly at Cookie as the girl's fingers gently held the rabbit. He stood up and sighed, lifting the girl's chin ever so slightly for her to face him. His smile once again faded as he picked up another stuffed animal and lay down on his bed once more. He studied the girl's body and such. Was she really worth getting so upset about? She was gorgeous and all, but if you wants to be with Nich, then let her. She didn't want him? Then ******** her. And she lost all her visitations with Cookie. He sighed, again, looking at the rabbit in the girl's hands. An unhappy look on his face and he stared it in the eyes. She was had broken his heart and then started to hold the thing that he held most dear to his heart? That was messed up and he wanted it back, though, he couldn't find the nerve to say it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:11 pm
[[ yes, yes, that's true. ]]

She shook her head, "No, but can I help you?" she asked, watching him dowhatever it is he was doing. She held out Cookie for him to take, he probably wanted him back. Would he even allow Cookie to stay named Cookie? She was upset at the thought of him changing Cookie name on her acount.
Now, here's why she doesn't like relationships. Drama ... lies ... drama ... confusions ... and more drama. Gosh, people would be more happier if you just chose your true loves name out of a hat. Too bad it doesn't usually work that way.
"I'm sorry." she said, not really knowing what else she could possibly say. "Though, I don't know if that cuts it."

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:51 pm
He sighed, taking Cookie from the girl, laying him onto his side and smiled up at Talia. He pet Cookie gently, looking like he was looking through the girl into whatever was behind her. "No...I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. Just go back to Nich. Don't stop whatever it was you were doing on my account." he smiled weakly and standing up, leaving Cookie on the bed, as it he were watching the girl. "Now, if you excuse me." he sighed, walking out of the room, leaving the girl there on her own to do whatever it was she was going to do. He sighed as he sat in the hallway, tapping his fingers on his lap gently.

((I don't know why, but I want him to be like...an amazing pianist...maybe because I play piano...and since Talia has a guitar...and Nich has drum sticks...they could like start a band or something since none of them want to go back to their homes O_O))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:57 pm
[[ ahh that would be so cool! Though it's kinda hard to trudge a piano on with their escape O.O ]]

She watched him leave but instead of leaving him alone, she followed earnestly. "Apple. I gladly stopped on your acount, I want to make sure your okay." she said following him out in to the hall. "I can tell your not, please don't lie." she said, sitting next to him. "I'm so so sorry. Please talk to me." she said sincerely.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:04 pm
((They all could have money for whatever, go to a hotel, and they catch him playing some really difficult song on the piano O_O Why the hell would ANYONE try to excape with a piano? xd OR he could play bass? ><))

Apple sighed lightly, not looking at the girl. "Like I said, I'm fine. Please, just go away." he said softly, placing the back of his head on the wall, hitting it gently a few times. He then rolled up his sleeves once again, running his finger against the actual flesh then accidently ran a finger over one of the bruises he had gotten the day before. It was a disturbing green/purple color, but instead, he kept touching it, disregarding the pain, it just made him want to touch it more. He just sat there, in his own world, poking the bruise and digging his nail into it until it started to leak water and puss.

((Hmm....detailed, eh?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:29 pm
[[ ehhhh, I little too detailed >.O ]]

"Evidently," she said quietly, lifting his hand from the bruise so as not to make it worse. (Though she did find it a little gross}, "Your not okay. Please Apple, trust me. Talk to me." she almost pleaded. She would miss having someone to talk to with peanut butter on the roof of her mouth.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:41 pm
((Yay! Details!))

Apple sighed, again, touching the bruise once more, taking out the alcohol pad he held in his pocket, rubbing it over the bruise to clean it. He shut his eyes tightly from the pain of the cleansing, then looked at the girl with sorrow filled eyes. "You know...you really do try to make people feel better, don't you?" he snickered slightly, rolling his sleeve down again. He then stood up and started to walk down the hallway, his hands in his pockets.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games