Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:35 am
I'll be leaving for about a week to Orlando and there's no computer where I'll be staying.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:03 pm
I am leaving this account and will be switching to my secondary one from now on. My new user name is Crystal Dragon Wings. I am reapplying to this guild under my new account. Thanks everyone and hope to be back with you soon.  

Kisaki Kitsune-Hi

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:52 am
I've returned from my trip.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:08 pm
So, I'm experiencing technical difficulties here. I'm not even completely sure this message will work. Two issues

1) my sister seems to be comandeering the internet more than usual, and in the amazing event she gets off, my dad comes up ten minutes after I get on and asks to use it. I'm hoping to remedy this situation as soon as I have time. (which seems to be in short supply right now)

2) the main reason- every time I try to use the computer, I end up having to re-start Internet Explorer or Firefox every time I do anything like click on a link, open a new tab, change songs on my itunes, eat a sandwich, ect. Which means, I'm constantly re-starting everything. Due to the constant re-starting, I can't seem to get anything done. It took me a week (literally) to write an e-mail to my guidance counselor trying to switch out of one class and into another one. This should be fixed whenever my dad actually remembers and has the time to back everything up and clear the computer, then load everything back on. Or if the computer does what it did last time and just refuses to start... either way... So yeah, it might be a little sporadic for a very long time. Sad face. cry

!Emily_Luv!

6,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:22 am
Going away for just over a week. Almost certain I won't have internet/computer access.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:05 pm
I have changed my username from Mama the Ninja Camel to GunBANG.
*Ravenclaw 5th year*

GunBANG

xParanormal Angelx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:01 am
I'm leaving the guild. Sorry guys! I said I'll be back around the 1st week of december and I just decided I won't be able to participate in the guild as much as I did before so i'm leaving.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:15 pm
Forgive me professor i meant to send word i'll be inactive i have recently started a new job which is taking most of my time and i only get on for a few moments a week. I believe in a month or so i will be back fully active in the guild. I hope this clears up what ever misunderstanding there has been.  

vampire_queen31

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:25 pm
Back from my trip, about 10 minutes ago. However, it's sort of late here and I have work tomorrow, so I won't properly be back until the day after that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:07 pm
I'm taking a few days offline. I'm really busy with christmas stuff over here so don't expect anything from me for a week... maybe less than a week, we'll see. I'll let you know when I'm back.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

blue_hottie77

Beloved Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:31 am
I am sorry to say it but I think I have to quit gaia. My mom and day think that it's best if I go live with my biological mother and I'm not sure if she'll let me get on the computer there. I am really sorry. Thankyou for making such a wonderful guild, I really enjoyed it while I was here. If I do get to use the computer, I shall ask for readmittance into the guild, otherwise this avi will go to my best friend.

Good bye. cry  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:31 pm
My name has been changed to Stardust Muse (mainly because I posted in a forum for ideas, and that one won out... my old one was long)

My old username was JulietVanHeusen101

Stardust Muse

YotaLife93

Conservative Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:46 pm
changed my name again, from NCMarine Thomas to Officer Jarhead.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:54 pm
I back now. Hiyas *wave*  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Jatar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:37 pm
Well, seeing as I'll be heading home from college tomorrow, I won't be quite as active in the next three weeks. We currently have no computer at home and no wireless, so I cannot even use my laptop *lameness* Anyway, I'll try to be on a few times a week, but if I'm not here as often, that is why.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games