Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T3h Waffleman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:03 pm
Hey, I'm Waff and I love L like burning. And I do mean that in a completely gay way. I am gay for L. He is smart, and cute, and awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:44 am
Hello all first I like to say that you can all call me gigi since its shorter than my actual username I love Death Note but mostly L he is freaking awsome Kira aka Light Yagami stands no chance to the level of coolness L has anyways I am 20 years old I apperently have nothing to do these days and I love to draw I am improving my skills and learning. I love anime and I finished death note both in english and sub this month and so far I am trying to read the manga yes I am a huge fan of L's and I even concider him more intellegent and cool than anyother charecter from Death Note.  

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:12 am
Hi my name is Sam,I love L with a passion even more than Light,I'm 12 years old and am obsessed with death note  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:59 am
Hi, you can call me Midnight. I just turned 13 years old on the 15th. I love L so much that I cross/cosplay as him. I've seen all the episodes, movies, and read all the books.  

Midnight Hikari

caramelldansenlove

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:17 am
Hello! My name is Kelsey. I will be turning 15 years old on July 30. L is my favorite male anime character of all time. I'm also a big fan of Misa but never ever Light. I've seen all the dubbed and subbed anime. I've also read all the volumes of the manga and seen the live action movies. I'm a big anime and manga fan in general. I'm also a gamer. I have a DeviantArt and LiveJournal. The links for those are on my profile or in my gaia journal. Looking forward to spending time with Gaia's L fans!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:49 pm
hey there i'm known as mateta... and i am 15, and L is one of the only two favorites from deathnote... i like him... in a slight fangirlish way... but not the creepy stalker way  

Wonderful Dork

BockiBear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:23 pm
Ello everyone! Just found this guild and I am thus loving it! xD On here I'm known as BockiBear. I'm 18 and a complete fangirl for L. xD If ya want to know more about me go to my profile. How is everyone  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:54 am
hey i'm Kira and i love death note but more importantly i love L.  

Doomed kira lawliet

L Master of Death

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:33 pm
Hi. I'll try to post every time I can. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:02 pm
e_e  

Baka The Wolf Boy

Sinyura-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:06 pm
Welll... Lets see now... Ok! I am L_is_pwnish, Or just call me by my other name, Rani-kun. ^^Omg! I am sitting like L in my seat! ^^ I cosplayed him once too! ^^ Well , I love Candy, and Apples, LOL xd Hmm, Im also wrighting a story, it's really cool so far! 3nodding I LOVE L! heart Check out my Lish profile! Well I'm sooo glad i joined! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:52 pm
Hello everyoneeeee! I would like to thank the one who accepted me into the guild, I am shadowshifter01, or ss for short. I'm 21, I've only seen a few episodes of Death Note, but thankfully I caught a few with the one and only L in them. I soooo love him, he's my #1 char in the show! I've done a few pomes on another site, can't draw to save my life and I also love sweets.  

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100

IveriArenim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:18 pm
I'm Jisushika. I like L. He is my favorite death note character. I own only one death note related thing, a t-shirt from hot topic. I am thirteen years old. And I am insane sanity is no fun biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:56 pm
Hello everyone thx for accepting me biggrin I absolutly love L he's awesome heart I'm Misa here but my real name is Joy (yes I'm serious) I'm 19 and I'm engaged 2 awonderful man who I've been with for over 2 yrs but we r waiting 2 get married until 2010 it actually took a while before I started watching Death Note but after I did I was hooked and of course I fell in love with L I sometimes find myself sitting like him holding things like him with out even thinking about it lol I'm planning on making an amv for L very soon oh I love L in the live action it was great 2 see him being played by someone one of my fav parts was when he offered Light's dad a sweet kabob I want a sweet kabob lol but nyekawaz thx again for accepting me into the Guild  

Misa Amane Snowprincess

vokee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:17 am
Newb here. xD
I'm VOKEE, as you can see.
Feel free to call me Riika.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games