Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:46 pm
[[It's a way for him to get out of the forest or something. Only he knows....[mysteriousness XD]]]

:Fine.: Tresean flew to Aya, and rested on his shoulder. :What is your reason here than?:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:47 pm
[[Guess we gotta wait for Aya to post then lol ]]  

SweetHugz

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:59 am
Aya looked at the faerie, all hints of his usual casual demeanor erased. "I came so that I could leave..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:49 pm
Tresean tapped Aya's head with an open palm, chuckling to himself. :Many do not want to leave this forest once they are here. Some, cannot find a way out. What is your means of leaving?: Jami translated, curious herself to know.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:32 am
"Not well... My body sustains a higher temperature than a normal human's... And I need to eat well for that. But, since I have been here, I have only eaten a little more than a human does on a regular basis..." His face did not show fear, but what he had said was, in essence, that he was dying quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:19 am
"Haku seems fine and he's a dragon too." Sakira said, her expression changed from happy to concern when she looked at her wolf. Haku nuzzle Sakira's hand gently. She scratch behind Haku's ears. "He is fine, right?" Sakira asked, looking up at Aya.  

SweetHugz

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:21 am
Aya nodded. "I am sure he is. But he is able to eat many different things than I am... Some of the things he eats, I simply will not..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:28 am
Sakira sat down, she was tired from the walking. "Well what kinds of things do you usually eat?" She asked.  

SweetHugz

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:38 am
Aya was still watching the faerie. "Normally? Almost my weight in meat. Here in the forest? A bush of berries. See the difference...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:07 am
"Oh.. what about fish?" Sakira asked curiously.

[[Sorry for delay.. my internet is going up and down today]]  

SweetHugz

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:10 am
Aya shook his head. "Not enough for sustenance... Maybe enough to make me full, but still not enough..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:19 am
"Birds or deers maybe." Sakira said putting her chin on her hand.  

SweetHugz

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:34 am
Aya shook his head. "No..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:40 am
"How are you going to find your way out if Tresean says 'no'?" She asked.  

SweetHugz

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:41 am
Aya sighed. "I don't."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games