Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:42 pm
((oh wow i missed alot crying Could some one fill me in on anything important?? Like time of day and umm Whats going on!! Please that would be alot of help then reading everything. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:43 pm
Kiro smiled then said "I hope so too, I don't really know anyone here either, out of the 5 years. They have either moved on or died." He sighed a little bit "But what happens happens eh? Look like I have a new friend now!" He let out a bit smile, his eyes even lighting up a bit.  

SanoDragonix

KG8584

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:43 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"Well kinda saved you from that ugly thing there " he said kissing her

"I could have sworn i was the one who made it burst into flames"Deserei said smirking and kissing him back

"yea but i shot it like six times stoping it from going into your room and tearing you to sreds" he said holing her close " oh and thnx alex " he said to him

"i see I just wish i had enough time to put my hair up into at least a pony tail it got in my way when i was aiming for the orc" She said while rubbing her head and playing with her long blond hair that was spiling all on the ground

"i love your blonde hair" He said " come on lets get you in your room" leon said toherthn kissing her

"Thank you and alright"She said while kissing him

Leon picked her up and carryed her to her room. He layed her on her bed then kissed her goodnight "Goodnight sweet dreams see you in the morning" he said then kissed her again  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:44 pm
((i just joined the school and its night time,kumi is finding her way around and chris came back to his dorm and heard me yelling about the internet being awesome here,i gotta go for a little while,cya guys))  

vampslayer3

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:45 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
((oh wow i missed alot crying Could some one fill me in on anything important?? Like time of day and umm Whats going on!! Please that would be alot of help then reading everything. sweatdrop ))

((Well, three orcs came in the school. We killed them of course, but Deserei and Leon got injured then healed by Alex and Kumi. It is night time now as well. Like 4 people or so joined. Chris found the castle, and the other dude is stoked about his cell phone bars ((Sorry bro don't know your name biggrin ))))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:46 pm
SanoDragonix
Kiro smiled then said "I hope so too, I don't really know anyone here either, out of the 5 years. They have either moved on or died." He sighed a little bit "But what happens happens eh? Look like I have a new friend now!" He let out a bit smile, his eyes even lighting up a bit.

Kumi smiled and nodded. "I found a new friend too!"she said her eyes shining with happiness and smiled happily. " Im so happy I have a friend here now."she said. "Now I don't feel so alone and afraid like I did a few minutes ago."she said smiling up at him with a faint blush.  

Baby Coquette

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:49 pm
((hang on... Im the second chris here?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:49 pm
Atamous
Elvira_Cross
Alena blushed but still kissed him.
Jack glared, 'Oh, so you want to be her mate, Eh?' He said through Atamous's head.
atamous didn't even notice jack he just kept kissing her and he held her i love you alena he told her in her head

Alena kissed him and hugged him back, "I love you too.." she mumbled, smiligng.
Though, the silence between them broke by a giant Roar.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:50 pm
SanoDragonix
x-Shannon Yoon-x

((Well, three orcs came in the school. We killed them of course, but Deserei and Leon got injured then healed by Alex and Kumi. It is night time now as well. Like 4 people or so joined. Chris found the castle, and the other dude is stoked about his cell phone bars ((Sorry bro don't know your name biggrin ))))

((Lol thank you!!! Wow Rina slept all day.......I guess she will have to get up lol or sleep till morning....Umm i'll have her get up i guess.))

Rina yawned and got out of bed. She looked at the clock to see she was sleeping all day. "Whoa!!! I'm so glad there was no classes today!!" She said as she went to brush her hair. She then walked out of her doorm and looked around. "I wonder were everyone is."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:53 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"yea but i shot it like six times stoping it from going into your room and tearing you to sreds" he said holing her close " oh and thnx alex " he said to him

"i see I just wish i had enough time to put my hair up into at least a pony tail it got in my way when i was aiming for the orc" She said while rubbing her head and playing with her long blond hair that was spiling all on the ground

"i love your blonde hair" He said " come on lets get you in your room" leon said toherthn kissing her

Leon picked her up and carryed her to her room. He layed her on her bed then kissed her goodnight "Goodnight sweet dreams see you in the morning" he said then kissed her again

"goodnight Leon see you in the morning" Deserei said with a smile befoire falling back to sleep instantly  

Edina Elric

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:54 pm
Kiro smiled. "Heh, so where would you like to go? I know where everything is, and I know a neat little place out in the lower quad that really has a great view of the stars." He smiled a little bit more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:56 pm
Top-Chris4
The door finaly opens and Chris walks out,he glances around and sees the castle, "lets see how people have evolved in the last 50'000'000 years or so ive been gone" he mumbles walking towards the castle

((That's what I was reffering to, Chris. ^^))  

SanoDragonix

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:57 pm
Kumi's eyes shone and sparkled in excitement."Okay." she said happily."I love watching the stars...I dont get to see them often from where I come from."she said and smiled up at him. " I'd love to see them."she said sweetly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:01 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"goodnight Leon see you in the morning" Deserei said with a smile befoire falling back to sleep instantly

Leon kissed Dessy head and tucked her in then heleft her room and went back to his room still in his pj bottom's and no shirt. he layed down and closed his eyes trying to get back to sleep. he whisphered " love you Dessy" from his room  

KG8584

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:05 pm
Kiro continued smiling "Ok then, follow me." Kiro took the lead, walking towards the door to the lower quad. "So, do you like it so far here, Kumi?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games