Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:03 pm
Kolet smiled and turned around so she was walking backwards. "No, not really. Why?" She slightly turned back around as she stepped into the street and looked around. Quickly, she crossed the street and waited for Tonishiro.

Edin sighed and let go as he stepped back and smiled shyly. "This really is very important to me...so all I gotta do it talk to this Derek guy and see if I can get that copy from him...but I doubt he'll be wanting to hand it over voluntarily." He looked at Tsuyuna and turned to the side and looked at the broken statue.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:12 pm
"Wow, that was quick." he said as he joined her, dodging one car.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:03 pm
Kolet smiled and began walking a few steps as she turned down a small path surrounded by small trees and flowers and a house hidden between a few large trees and the huge tree she was talking about. "Right down here..." She pointed at her house a little into the distance. "Good..my mom's gone. She would totally flip if she knew I was bringing someone older than me to the house..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:38 pm
"If you can find him," Tsuyuna stated. It would be a one-in-a-million chance; Derek whoever would certainly not go by his real name in the World, that is if he even played the game at all. Still, she had a hunch...
"D'ya think that ghost-like chick is still here?" she asked, suddenly spurred onto an idea.

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:56 pm
Hitomi watch as Yoko packed her items away. "Sorry, for not answering." Hitomi nodded. "It's ok." She turned and left the doorway and into the brisk air. "Looks like I'll be leaving soon," said Yoko, grabing Hitomi's art. "I'm sorry, that we won;t be able to play the world together." Hitomi just nodded and clunked down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:04 am
"I asked that earlier, and you said no. Oh well, shall we get going?" He said as he walked behind her a few steps behind.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:32 am
Edin looked around. "Yeah...I guess that will make it a little harder..well I'll definitely find it." Sighing, he looked at Tsuyuna. "Huh..oh..her. I don't know...maybe she is..she probably wouldn't ever leave the cathedral..." He smiled to himself and went back to looking around.

"Crap, did I just say that out loud?" She said quietly to herself and frowned. "Oh..yeah, let's go!" Kolet began running towards her house, as she ran down the path, finally reaching the door.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:10 am
Tsuyuna smiled, "Then maybe we could ask her, since as she seems to be all-knowing an' all." With that, she turned towards the front of the cathedral, cupped her hands to her mouth, and shouted to the high heavens. "Hey Aura! I know you're here...come out! I need to speak to ya!"  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:48 pm
"Ya you did. Oh well, shall we?" he asked as he motioned towards the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:30 pm
Kolet sighed nervously and and unlocked the door with a key she pulled out of her hoodie's pocket. The door creaked open and she stepped inside and waited for Zeig. "Craaap.." She said quietly, taking her shoes off, turning around and going a few steps up the staircase that was directly infront of the door, other than the wide opening area leading to the kitchen. "We can play some games up in my room, I have a lot of fighting games if that's the kind you like."

Edin nodded. "Yeah." He looked around, waiting for Aura to hopefully appear. "Aura..!" He shouted into the echoing cathedral. He felt nervous. The person controlling Edin dropped the controller as he reached for a blanket off his bed, he became suddenly cold, with goosebumps up and down his arms and legs. "Damn it...-!" He leaned too far in his chair infront of his controller as the chair fell to the ground and his headpiece still on, as a small crack was made in the center of the headpiece, making a small line of blood crawl down his pale face. His controller was unplugged while he fell and was still in his hands. The Edin in The World shared his movements and suddenly collapsed on the marble floor of the church.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:59 pm
"Well, it don't matter to me." He said as he walked in and looked around. "What was wrong when you opened the door?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:52 am
Thud! Tsuyuna whirred around to see Edin collapsed on the floor. "Edin!" she screamed, suddenly flying over to him. She bent down and felt his head panickedly. He was out...cold. "Edin! Oh my God, Edin! Can you hear me?" No response came from him. Gently, she lifted him up to where his head lay smoothly on her lap. She then placed one hand on his palm where she could feel a pulse. "C'mon, Edin...c'mon..." she sighed, trying to withhold any tears, "I know you're tougher than this. I know ya are."
She sat there for what felt like eons. Finally, she raised her head and shouted towards the heavens. "WHY? HE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS FATE! ...AURA!!!" she cried, smacking the base of her staff on the marble floor with a loud crack. Agony mixed with bitter anger rose and clanged on the base of the cathedral's roof. Without warning her staff, the Mystec, began to glow ethereally. She gasped and dropped it as it clattered on the floor, still illumiating.

Hawk had logged in not too long ago. He was more wary this time, knowing that the mods were still on the look out for him. He was striding over the landscape when he suddenly heard something. It was a voice that sounded like it was there, yet at the same time sounded so distant, almost dreamlike. The person was shouting with a deep pain in their cry. AURA!!!" At that instant his gun, the KazeGun, began to emanate with a bright light. His arm, where it was attached, began to burn. "What the -?" He tried desperately to pull it off, but to no avail.
He then saw a ray of light seem to beam down from the heavens. "The game isn't programmed to do this..." he thought in disbelief. But it seemed to be pointing somewhere, somewhere far off into the distance. The KazeGun quivered, as if it was going to follow. Though extremely bewildered, a smile came upon Hawk's face. "Lead on, KazeGun." he whispered, the thrill of adventure now entering him.

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:25 pm
The real Edin slightly moved, and grabbed onto the surface of his desk, and tried to pull himself up, but instead, he grabbed a vase-like pot that was sitting on his desk and it fell down, hitting near the top of his head and it shattered into a few dozen pieces, along with a few coins and pens he had placed in there. His character in The World slightly moved. "Dammit.." He got up clumsily and pulled the chair up with him. His FMD was nearly broken, and he could only see flashes of Tsuyuna's face until it shut off and there was an odd silence. He was used to always hearing the sounds and noises of The World. But now there was complete silence.

Curiously, a girl watched Tsuyuna from the deep depths of The World. "I think it's my turn to help him now..." She said softly and looking down as she appeared at the church, watching from afar for a few seconds. She resembled Fe, Edin's girlfriend but faded, white, and transparent. "Edin..." Her voice seemed to echo, even though it was quiet. She began walking towards Tsuyuna and Edin.

Kolet shook her head slightly. "It's nothing, I just forgot something." She went up the stairs and waited again at the hallway at the top of the stairs.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:57 pm
"Ok." As he said this, he climbed up the stairs and met with Kolet.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Kai L Nagase

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:51 am
The M2D looked so good, he jsut couldn't wait to put them on.
Tearing up the package, he installed the software, then put them on, activiating the FMD. His desktop appeared in the screen of the M2D. He smiled, cliking on "The World" and logged in.

"I just can't get over the new graphics. I've been playing for a week now, but still, it's soo good, and the edge punisher class has much more to look forward to than the heavy blade in R:1." He told himself, checking the BBS for something interesting. "Nope, nothing, not even a small rumor. Hmmm.. He muttered, logging into the world.

Three gold rings formed around him, loading his character data into the area. He took a deep breath, looking at the scenery of Mac~Anu's night sky. "God, I still can't beleive I haven't gotten anyone's member address yet, and it's been an entire week." Kazu said to himself, turning to the chaos gate.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games