Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
~~The last Night before the First day~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eat Cheese!!
  YES!! ^_^
  NEVER!! -_-'
View Results

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:31 pm
"You knew her!" He said grabbing her shoulders. "How did you know her....tell me please!" His eyes were filled with tears.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:18 pm
"I did. We we're childhood friends. She used to tell me about you all the time. then one day, her parents decided to move and I never heard from her again. I wrote to her but she never replyed." She said a small tear running down her cheek.  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:48 pm
"She died shortly after she left your town." Atacis said with tears streaming down his cheeks. "I went with her and was there when she died."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:33 pm
"What?" She asked confuzzeled and crying. "Why?" She asked. She grabed his sholders. "Why? What happened? I need to know!"  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:53 pm
"She was killed by my father. He did not want his only son in love with a human. So got rid of her." Atacis said closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:48 am
Sky's eyes widdened and wattered and tears ran down her cheek. "n...no....no, NO!" She yelled droping to her knees. "My bestfriend."' She said cluching her head. Tears ran down her cheeks at a fast rate.  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:20 am
Atacis fell down on his knees as well. "I'm going be executed because I loved her even after she died."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:05 am
"Why? Why does everything have to go wrong?" She said gasping for breath after crying.  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:23 am
"Because that is how the world is." He said standing up and starting walk away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:34 am
Karin heard the whole thing and jumped out in front of him  

Bravery-Homunculus

LazySky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:34 am
On her kneese crying she put out a hand. "Tell me! Why does this have to happen to all people like this." She cried angrly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:37 am
Karin ran to Sky and went on her knees "It is okay Sky!!Dont cry anymore,PLESE i dont like seeing you like this"Karin said cand a tear ran down her face  

Bravery-Homunculus

LazySky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:42 am
"thank you Karin." She said grabing her hand. 'i'm fine. I just... I just need to know something." She said looking at Atacis.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:44 am
Karin helped Sky up and looked at Jz  

Bravery-Homunculus

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:03 pm
((Jz? it's Atacis))

"Because life is feeble and judgenent is harsh." Atacis said still walking away.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games